Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

Had a craving, so I went to the glory hole last night. Swallowed 19 loads and 4 shot in my vag.

When my jaw got tired, I just bent over the stool and put my vag to the hole. :kiss: :heart:

My first last night was in my mouth after I changed from my family-friendly Harley Quinn costume to my slutty Harley Quinn costume after the kiddo was asleep. Hubby put back on his Joker mask, and naughty Harley Quinn worshipped Joker’s cock and swallowed all his cum. :devil: :D

I then wanted the Joker to fuck Harley roughly, but Hubby said he wanted to make love to Jenni (well, he used my real first name, of course, but you get the idea :rolleyes:), so that’s what we did. It wasn’t what I thought I wanted (or deserved), but it turned out to be what I needed. :cool: Hubby filled my pussy, and I went to sleep a very happy wife. :)

Friday night :) I gave him a slow sensual hand and blow job combination and within a minute he began to quiver and moan with his orgasm, cumming loads all over my face and lips with his thick warm creamy spunk... Mmm a tasty gift all for me ;)

:kiss::rose:

I'm in the bathroom at work, he just left not even 30 seconds ago. Laying on the floor, legs spread wide, he fucked my vag so hard! He came all over my stomach, boobs and face. He just sent in his friend, time for Round 2; more in a bit........

Edit: friend didn't last anywhere near as long. He pulled out and came on my stomach. I'm still laying on the bathroom floor, think I'll masturbate before I clean myself up and lock up the shop. I'm just a cummy mess. lol :heart: :heart:

Last edited:
I'm in the bathroom at work, he just left not even 30 seconds ago. Laying on the floor, legs spread wide, he fucked my vag so hard! He came all over my stomach, boobs and face. He just sent in his friend, time for Round 2; more in a bit........

Edit: friend didn't last anywhere near as long. He pulled out and came on my stomach. I'm still laying on the bathroom floor, think I'll masturbate before I clean myself up and lock up the shop. I'm just a cummy mess. lol :heart: :heart:

thats a fun work

I got a nice load over my breasts last night.

Afterwards, he looked perturbed and I asked him what was wrong.

He replied, "I hate how it always seem to go over one and not the other." :D

Back