Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

Deep in my pussy from a fairly large cock. He was in a condom though :(. I did get to lick his gorgeous prick clean afterwards though, so I guess a little in my mouth by default?

My face, then inside my pussy. I had a cummy face while he kept fucking me

Oh fuck I love that so much.

Unfortunately my husband seems to have passed the age for that magical combo to probably ever happen again if I leave it up to just him.

Fortunately though, he has recently evolved to a higher level of understanding about is capabilities and my needs, desires and capabilities :)

Oh right, guess!!
(hint, we were playing cowgirl vs cowboy and the cowgirl won :D )

Last edited:
In my mouth about an hour ago after hubby licked me to two very nice orgasms. And he initiated it all too! I'm on some new meds that have cut down my sex drive, but it's given Hubby chances to make the "first move" instead of me jumping him all the time. I think he kinda likes that. :cool:

Six of them; I was bent over the table in the liquor room and they ran a train on me during my lunch break. We went through a box of condoms in 30 minutes. Then I poured the condoms into a cup and drank every drop.

Daddy did such a wonderful jon of destroying my asshole, then filling my greeding little mouth with his seed 💞💦😍💞

A train during lunch? Damn that's an impressive feat!

Last edited:
Oh fuck I love that so much.

Unfortunately my husband seems to have passed the age for that magical combo to probably ever happen again if I leave it up to just him.

Fortunately though, he has recently evolved to a higher level of understanding about is capabilities and my needs, desires and capabilities :)

Oh right, guess!!
(hint, we were playing cowgirl vs cowboy and the cowgirl won :D )

Awww , he still loves to put his first load of cum on my face then its missionary. He said it turns him so on with a cum pie on my face while iam still getting fucked

Missionary on the floor, in the liquor room, during lunch. All 6 fucked me one after another, pulled out and and came on my stomach, boobs and face. I feel so dirty getting fucked while covered in cum. mmmmmmmm :heart: :heart: :heart:

Back