Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

Saw daddy had Morning Wood, so I straddled him and gently rode him till he woke up and he came deep in my vag. I love having the same cum which crated me, shot deep inside me. It never gets old. :heart: :heart: :heart:

The first one last night was all over my back as I was standing and facing the wall, spread. Next was a few times this morning; once all over my mound as I was tied, the other all over my tits and neck

The first one last night was all over my back as I was standing and facing the wall, spread. Next was a few times this morning; once all over my mound as I was tied, the other all over my tits and neck

Very hot.

Yesterday he jacked off into my ass crack, called me a slut, and then made me pull up my panties. I loved it.

You are not an idiot. Some of your snarky returns say different. Lol anyways I love your stories keep them coming.

Did someone have dessert after?

Bent over the kitchen table and in my vag, because I'm a fucking idiot. :(

Sarah: Why does that make you an idiot? There was no family at the table right?

It's not stupid unless of course it was while you had friends or family over, and they were eating dinner at that same table at the same time. :rolleyes:

Did someone have dessert at that same table from said vag immediately afterwards?

Deep inside of me, holding me down. We role played a pregnancy skit.

Mmmmmm. Each and every one of these responses brings a lovely image to my mind. Thanks for sharing all of you!

Subscribed to this thread!

In my pussy last night and my mouth this morning. :D

The opposite way for me: This morning deep inside while he was on top of me with my legs over his shoulders, pinned between us. Last night I finished him with my mouth after taking him deep from behind. He grabbed my head and helped me along, telling me what a good little cock sucking slut I was.

The opposite way for me: This morning deep inside while he was on top of me with my legs over his shoulders, pinned between us. Last night I finished him with my mouth after taking him deep from behind. He grabbed my head and helped me along, telling me what a good little cock sucking slut I was.

This is beautiful

oh, to be "him."...:eek:

Back