Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

Your not an idiot every now and then it’s a hot thing being told to cum inside a woman. Then again if it was 12 ropes you might want to go get plan b. Lol love your stories

7 guys in the liquor room during lunch. Made them all cum on my stomach and boobs, because nobody likes Sloppy Seconds. :heart:

After some making out and foreplay on the sofa; I pulled off my shorts and sat on top of him, got his cock inside me, and I rode him to two orgasms before he told me he was getting close. I dropped to my knees and swallowed his cock, coated with my juices, and he came in my mouth. Swallowed most of it but a little dripped back out, but I cleaned that up.

After some making out and foreplay on the sofa; I pulled off my shorts and sat on top of him, got his cock inside me, and I rode him to two orgasms before he told me he was getting close. I dropped to my knees and swallowed his cock, coated with my juices, and he came in my mouth. Swallowed most of it but a little dripped back out, but I cleaned that up.

I love these kind of descriptions! Perfect length and very hot.

ES

I love a great description!!

My kind of woman.

I miss the days when I could attack Hubby anywhere in the house and have my way with him. The kiddo put a damper on that once he was out of his crib, and our perpetual house guest's presence has put an end to it entirely. :(

I miss the days when I could attack Hubby anywhere in the house and have my way with him. The kiddo put a damper on that once he was out of his crib, and our perpetual house guest's presence has put an end to it entirely. :(

Having houseguests does put a dampener on things. Especially for us as we are still keeping our relationship secret from most people. Last time I had a houseguest, I started going 'grocery shopping' a couple of times a week. :D I can write reviews of the best places to stop for car sex in my area. :p

My last cumshot was this morning. Woke up feeling him spooning me, he was playing with my breasts and kissing my neck. He eased his fingers between my legs, opening me up for him and worked his cock all the way inside me and started to fuck me slowly. When I was fully awake, I encouraged him to go faster and harder, until he was pounding away, on top me, pushing me down into the pillows until he finished.

Having houseguests does put a dampener on things. Especially for us as we are still keeping our relationship secret from most people. Last time I had a houseguest, I started going 'grocery shopping' a couple of times a week. :D I can write reviews of the best places to stop for car sex in my area. :p

My last cumshot was this morning. Woke up feeling him spooning me, he was playing with my breasts and kissing my neck. He eased his fingers between my legs, opening me up for him and worked his cock all the way inside me and started to fuck me slowly. When I was fully awake, I encouraged him to go faster and harder, until he was pounding away, on top me, pushing me down into the pillows until he finished.

I can imagine the thrill of car sex made things that more intense. :devil:
I’d love to have morning sex like that, but it wouldn’t fly. :rolleyes:

I just got fucked twice in the ass HAAAAARD and now on my way home for a third anal fucking. :heart:

Last night, first inside my pussy while riding him. Then a second inside my ass after anal.

This morning all over my face and some in my mouth. He was insistent on getting a blowjob while I was making breakfast, and I knelt on the kitchen floor and serviced him. When he was about to cum, he pulled out of my mouth and jerked out a load of cum on my face. Then I sucked his cock clean before I cleaned myself up with my fingers, ate it all, and then we had breakfast together.

Last night, first inside my pussy while riding him. Then a second inside my ass after anal.

This morning all over my face and some in my mouth. He was insistent on getting a blowjob while I was making breakfast, and I knelt on the kitchen floor and serviced him. When he was about to cum, he pulled out of my mouth and jerked out a load of cum on my face. Then I sucked his cock clean before I cleaned myself up with my fingers, ate it all, and then we had breakfast together.
Someone’s been having a good time of it lately!

Back