Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

Took his load straight down my throat as he leaned against his motorcycle and as I was on my knees before him in our garage:heart::heart:

First of the night was in my mouth, though quite a bit spilt out on to my chin and chest. Later, the second was inside me while I was bent over the back of the sofa.

In my kitty about half an hour ago - he must have been saving up because I'm literally sitting here leaking right now! :devil:

(he won't tell me who he was dreaming about but I don't care!!)

In my kitty about half an hour ago - he must have been saving up because I'm literally sitting here leaking right now! :devil:

Well do you need some help cleaning up that mess? :devil:;):cattail:

Well do you need some help cleaning up that mess? :devil:;):cattail:

Uh, yeah!

He brought me a cup of coffee as an unexpected thank you but not a single tissue! :D

(he used the last one from the box by our bed when he got up!)

Last edited:

You have no idea how funny that is to, well most of the men and 3/4 of the women here.

You have no idea how funny that is to, well most of the men and 3/4 of the women here.

What? That he won't tell me who he was dreaming about?

I think we're all grown-up enough here to know that guys, most guys I've known anyways, often wake up in the morning super fucking hard and ready to go, right?

Into my bra

Oooo, is someone having a little naughty fun at the office? ;) :)

What? That he won't tell me who he was dreaming about?

I think we're all grown-up enough here to know that guys, most guys I've known anyways, often wake up in the morning super fucking hard and ready to go, right?

Oooo, is someone having a little naughty fun at the office? ;) :)

It's a nice keepsake throughout the day :)

Back