Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

A little while ago, I woke him up with a blowjob and swallowed. Then rode his face until he was ready again, and he fucked me and finished inside my pussy.

Next to the lake, completely naked, on my hands and knees, he fucked me in the ass HAAAAAARD, and came deep inside me. :heart:

Did something we saw on a video. I blew daddy in the parking lot across from McDonalds. He launched 10 ropes across my face, then I drove through the McDonalds drive thru. They didn't say a thing.

On my tummy and tits this morning. I think Hubby wanted to shoot inside me, but at the last moment I asked him to pull out and cum on me. I don't know why I asked him to do it, because I like it when he fills me and claims me. :heart::devil: But the thought came into my head and I went with it.

And I might have even used my fingers to scoop it all up so I could eat it. ;) :devil: :heart:

Did something we saw on a video. I blew daddy in the parking lot across from McDonalds. He launched 10 ropes across my face, then I drove through the McDonalds drive thru. They didn't say a thing.

The real question is did you make a video also?

It wasn't the last last one but I swallowed for my husband after a blowjob for the first time in like five years a couple weeks ago.

On my tummy and tits this morning. I think Hubby wanted to shoot inside me, but at the last moment I asked him to pull out and cum on me. I don't know why I asked him to do it, because I like it when he fills me and claims me. :heart::devil: But the thought came into my head and I went with it.

And I might have even used my fingers to scoop it all up so I could eat it. ;) :devil: :heart:

Good girl😈

Back