Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

Deep, DEEP inside me this morning. I don't know what or who hub's was dreaming about before he woke up this morning but his erection was huge and like freaking marble and well, a wife needs to be there for her man when he needs her right? :)

Deep, DEEP inside me this morning. I don't know what or who hub's was dreaming about before he woke up this morning but his erection was huge and like freaking marble and well, a wife needs to be there for her man when he needs her right? :)

Not all heroes wear capes 😊

Here...
Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)
Not sure why this was removed. All over the forum such pix are posted. Why remove mine??

Last edited:
Here...
Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)
Not sure why this was removed. All over the forum such pix are posted. Why remove mine??

The guidelines for The Darkroom Lounge specifically state "No pic posting". Apparently a few have slipped through. They should be consistent about enforcing the rules.

Maybe best that this thread is moved to Lit AmPics, and out of this sub-forum. But that is for the originator of the the thread to request.

attachment.php

Attachments

• No Pic Posting in Darkroom Lounge sm.jpg
    No Pic Posting in Darkroom Lounge sm.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 29
The guidelines for The Darkroom Lounge specifically state "No pic posting". Apparently a few have slipped through. They should be consistent about enforcing the rules.

Maybe best that this thread is moved to Lit AmPics, and out of this sub-forum. But that is for the originator of the the thread to request.

attachment.php

I thought linking was permitted

Once again, pleasured by my husband and a friend. One of the few times my guys have unloaded on me at the same time. After a long session of sex, our partner was on me, missionary position fucking me while I sucked my husband. They both know I have a bit of a cum fetish and at the exact same second our partner pulled out and unloaded on my tits and stomach while my husband gave me a very heavy facial. :heart:

Once again, pleasured by my husband and a friend. One of the few times my guys have unloaded on me at the same time. After a long session of sex, our partner was on me, missionary position fucking me while I sucked my husband. They both know I have a bit of a cum fetish and at the exact same second our partner pulled out and unloaded on my tits and stomach while my husband gave me a very heavy facial. :heart:

That's so Hottt, omg how I wish to enjoy a threesome again. Congratulations ;):heart:

Hotel room meetup with a younger man we have been corresponding with last night. Ended up taking his creamy delight on my face while my husband watched and then it was his turn.

Back