Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

First one was

The first one was in my mouth, swallowing is so pleasing, plus no mess? The second was inside my pussy.

Down the hatch at a Halloween party on Saturday night. (only got a couple drops on my costume and that was sort of on purpose :D )

At my request, all over my tits, after a good long missionary position style fucking

Way deep in my ass this morning! :)

(I begged him not to at first but he thought I was kidding and I was in no position to argue - handcuffed and bent over the foot of the bed. Turns out, I didn't mind the misunderstanding!)

An indirect cum shot last night, I was in a 69 with one of our long time girlfriends. while my husband fucked then came inside her from behind. I then had the pleasure of licking and sucking his stuff from her pussy.

All over my back and in my hair

(and it's still sticky and I haven't washed it off yet :devil: )

Rode my husband to three intense orgasms last night then leaned forward to slide my pussy up and down the length of his cock at a moderate pace. When he was about to cum I quickly dismounted, slid down and took his dick in my mouth just as the first spurt of cream erupted. I tightened my lips round his cockhead and allowed him shoot his stuff down my hungry throat. Afterwards, I took my time licking my own juice from him. Yumm

Rode my husband to three intense orgasms last night then leaned forward to slide my pussy up and down the length of his cock at a moderate pace. When he was about to cum I quickly dismounted, slid down and took his dick in my mouth just as the first spurt of cream erupted. I tightened my lips round his cockhead and allowed him shoot his stuff down my hungry throat. Afterwards, I took my time licking my own juice from him. Yumm

Nearly came on my phone while reading this. Love how vivid you made that appear. More back to my gentle, leisurely, stroking

Back