Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

Holiday swingers party/lingerie party last night. Didn't swap with anyone, but loads upon loads of cum unloaded onto me, don't think there was a spot not covered. Felt great having people lick it off me too. Even let many, many fingers explore me.....

Tifani

Holiday swingers party/lingerie party last night. Didn't swap with anyone, but loads upon loads of cum unloaded onto me, don't think there was a spot not covered. Felt great having people lick it off me too. Even let many, many fingers explore me.....

Tifani
Now that's hot....would love to hear more details

Hubby came hard and deep inside my pussy late last night, whilst we were at it doggy-style. Ever since his vasectomy years ago, I've grown to love the feeling of his essence in me, slowly being absorbed by my body and/or slipping out of me as the day progresses.

I've treated my body like an amusement park twice and am edging along on the third go-around and desperately hoping he'll want to add another deep contribution tonight when he gets home from work!

Hubby came hard and deep inside my pussy late last night, whilst we were at it doggy-style. Ever since his vasectomy years ago, I've grown to love the feeling of his essence in me, slowly being absorbed by my body and/or slipping out of me as the day progresses.

I've treated my body like an amusement park twice and am edging along on the third go-around and desperately hoping he'll want to add another deep contribution tonight when he gets home from work!

mmmmhhh... Hope you got that cum shot that night, and a few more since:devil:

Sunday night had a food and sex party with two couples shared a nice face full of cum with my best friend from her hubby.:D

New Years Eve we decided to have a little naughty fun. After spending awhile playing a naughty adult game, I decided to give him a hot blow job. Down on my knees I alternated titty fucking and a wet blowjob. It didn't take long for him to cum all over my big tits. Mmmmmm. A perfect beginning to a new year. ;)

Somewhere around 2 AM New Years Day. Attended a local New Years Eve swingers party at a friends home. Ended up in a bedroom with two studs taking me on on one side of the bed while my husband was doing the host wife on the other side. Her husband was somewhere in another room. After being well fucked by both of them. I ended up on the floor between the men alternating between sucking and jerking them. Culminated in my face and tits being blasted with cum. It was one wild night to say the least.

Somewhere around 2 AM New Years Day. Attended a local New Years Eve swingers party at a friends home. Ended up in a bedroom with two studs taking me on on one side of the bed while my husband was doing the host wife on the other side. Her husband was somewhere in another room. After being well fucked by both of them. I ended up on the floor between the men alternating between sucking and jerking them. Culminated in my face and tits being blasted with cum. It was one wild night to say the least.

Your words paint an awesome picture!

Let us just say i had a nice mouthful this morning which was very tasty and went down a treat.yummy :devil:

Let us just say i had a nice mouthful this morning which was very tasty and went down a treat.yummy :devil:

Aconitum, you were left with a treat and the lucky LUCKY fella was left feeling so very well treated I'm sure. :)

What a great way to start the new year, good for you

I need a friend like you:devil:

After fucking me to a couple of good orgasms last night, hubby laid back while I moved down next to him and sucked his wet cock into my mouth. I tightened my lips to just the right amount around his cock. Long years of experience just how much pressure to apply. Gripping my hair he began fucking my mouth. I moved up the length applying most of the pressure around his cock head and and inch or so below tightening my lips a bit more. It didn't take long before he made a wild bull like grunt and began spurting his cream down my very willing and receptive throat. Without releasing his cock I moved up on my knees and straddled one leg grinding my pussy on it while I looked up in his eyes. Honestly, I never tire of his taste. Soon he was gripping the bedsheets shaking his head a bit as sensitivity overtook his cock but I would not be denied every last drop. I continued sucking him until I was sure he was expended of cum.

This after noon, i got covered with Gay cum on my boobs, belly and down to my pussy.. Great fun masturbating with a friend

Just as I was ready to leave, we got horny ... he pulled my pants down to the top of my boots and fucked me on the side of the bed with my legs straight up in the air ... Then at the last minute he pulled out and jacked off all over my partially open pussy. We should have taken a pic but will next time.

Just as I was ready to leave, we got horny ... he pulled my pants down to the top of my boots and fucked me on the side of the bed with my legs straight up in the air ... Then at the last minute he pulled out and jacked off all over my partially open pussy. We should have taken a pic but will next time.

That is HOT:kiss:

Been awhile but after a good going at it missionary position I moved to my hands and knees and took him in the "back door". It only took a few moments before he emptied his contents in me.

Been awhile but after a good going at it missionary position I moved to my hands and knees and took him in the "back door". It only took a few moments before he emptied his contents in me.

tumblr_m7ehzi9xI61r4tbvwo2_r1_250.gif

Back