Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

Rode my husband to three intense orgasms last night then leaned forward to slide my pussy up and down the length of his cock at a moderate pace. When he was about to cum I quickly dismounted, slid down and took his dick in my mouth just as the first spurt of cream erupted. I tightened my lips round his cockhead and allowed him shoot his stuff down my hungry throat. Afterwards, I took my time licking my own juice from him. Yumm
Hope he gave you a nice appreciative kiss for that:devil:

It'sstill leaking out of my pussy.. :D

uuuugghhh.... love leaving a girl like that:devil:

In my ass and mouth. I was bent over a stool, one guy fucking me from behind, while I gave the other guy a blowjob.

Rode my husband to three intense orgasms last night then leaned forward to slide my pussy up and down the length of his cock at a moderate pace. When he was about to cum I quickly dismounted, slid down and took his dick in my mouth just as the first spurt of cream erupted. I tightened my lips round his cockhead and allowed him shoot his stuff down my hungry throat. Afterwards, I took my time licking my own juice from him. Yumm

you are such a slut beth...I think you stole my move ;) :kiss:

My hair on the back of my head, back, and ass.
My pencil-dick friend ass-fucked me and pulled out and exploded.

The back of my throat, tongue, lips, and breasts.

He was taking me hard from behind and informed me that he wanted to cum in my mouth so I quickly turned around and made that possible. Albeit, things may have overflowed..

The back of my throat, tongue, lips, and breasts.

He was taking me hard from behind and informed me that he wanted to cum in my mouth so I quickly turned around and made that possible. Albeit, things may have overflowed..

Good Girl! Sounds like he must have had quite a load!

Y'all are some amazing ladies. God I love reading your posts and fantasizing about me being the one you're taking these incredible cumshots from.

Stay sexy!

With a couple we had not been with for some time at their house. After a tremendous amount of foreplay and oral pleasure we switched partners. I ended up taking her husbands cum on my tits after he fucked me doggy style then missionary position for quite sometime. After he finished his cum he slipped his still semi rigid cock back in me and slowly fucked me more never going quite soft as we watched my husband and his wife go at it. She ended up on the floor on her knees by the bed sucking him and taking his load down her throat. When my hubby was spent, the guys moved to either side of us while she licked my tits clean. We were ready for more and ended up in a 69 licking each other for quite sometime. If female juices qualify for this we both ended up with a good share of both male and female cum last night.

I got my pussy filled. I got two nice loads in me last night and then another one first thing this morning. I’m pleasantly full of cum and enjoying that dampness in my panties as it’s leaking out of me. :nana:

With a couple we had not been with for some time at their house. After a tremendous amount of foreplay and oral pleasure we switched partners. I ended up taking her husbands cum on my tits after he fucked me doggy style then missionary position for quite sometime. After he finished his cum he slipped his still semi rigid cock back in me and slowly fucked me more never going quite soft as we watched my husband and his wife go at it. She ended up on the floor on her knees by the bed sucking him and taking his load down her throat. When my hubby was spent, the guys moved to either side of us while she licked my tits clean. We were ready for more and ended up in a 69 licking each other for quite sometime. If female juices qualify for this we both ended up with a good share of both male and female cum last night.

I love this and many other of your graphic extremely hot descriptions!

After a BJ, a couple ropes across my face but most of it was shot in my mouth and swallowed

In my mouth after he fucked me good and hard. I could taste myself on his cock as I sucked him and as he filled my mouth with his cum.

Deep inside me after riding him on our oversize plush lounge chair in our bedroom

Back