Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

Hotel room meetup with a younger man we have been corresponding with last night. Ended up taking his creamy delight on my face while my husband watched and then it was his turn.

That's so Hottt, wish I could've enjoyed that pleasure :)

Last edited:
I love it when a girl knows where she wants to load to go.

This is one of the most amusing things about having sex. She knows how it is (overwhelmingly) likely to end, so you'd think she'd be prepared to answer if he asks, "Where do you want it?"

Not for one second do I believe a woman must have a preference, ever, but if she does, she ought to share it, no matter how hard it may be to do the first few times.

"Wherever you want" is just about the worst possible response. He wants to please her right up to (and including) the finish. Give him that satisfaction! If she really doesn't care (which would be a little sad--it's a special gift she's blase about), then it really doesn't matter to her what she says, obviously. He just wants her engagement in his last act. Say something!

To say "anywhere" may strike a woman as a good way to be submissive in a sexy way (use me), so it's not a crazy thought, but the answer, without elaboration, sounds to me more like "whatever" than "wherever!" "Illustrate," ladies! "Wherever you need it most" is better. "Wherever you'd give it to that girl you were checking out last night" is even better still. Give us something to know that you think about our ejaculation as something treasured rather than tolerated.

This is one of the most amusing things about having sex. She knows how it is (overwhelmingly) likely to end, so you'd think she'd be prepared to answer if he asks, "Where do you want it?"

Not for one second do I believe a woman must have a preference, ever, but if she does, she ought to share it, no matter how hard it may be to do the first few times.

"Wherever you want" is just about the worst possible response. He wants to please her right up to (and including) the finish. Give him that satisfaction! If she really doesn't care (which would be a little sad--it's a special gift she's blase about), then it really doesn't matter to her what she says, obviously. He just wants her engagement in his last act. Say something!

To say "anywhere" may strike a woman as a good way to be submissive in a sexy way (use me), so it's not a crazy thought, but the answer, without elaboration, sounds to me more like "whatever" than "wherever!" "Illustrate," ladies! "Wherever you need it most" is better. "Wherever you'd give it to that girl you were checking out last night" is even better still. Give us something to know that you think about our ejaculation as something treasured rather than tolerated.

I truly thought saying, “Anywhere you want….” all breathy and greedy and whatnot was hot tho? Also, it’s an honest answer! It’s not blasé. It’s just… hard to use my big words, be decisive, assemble a coherent sentence with precise vocabulary in the heat of the moment. In the heat of the moment I would lick it off the fucking floor. Lol. But I’ll be damned if I’m gonna verbalize that. I’d need some coaxing. ;)

In my mouth twice last night. Once before we fucked, once after we fucked. And I swallowed both times, like a good girl. :D

In my mouth. Last night was deep in my pussy. I'm gonna push for in my ass tonight. If we time it right, that will be once in all three holes in 24 hours. :devil: :D :cool:

My husbands hot cream landed on my and a girlfriends tits last night during an exquisite threesome. Already have plans for "round 2" this weekend:kiss:

I truly thought saying, “Anywhere you want….” all breathy and greedy and whatnot was hot tho? Also, it’s an honest answer! It’s not blasé. It’s just… hard to use my big words, be decisive, assemble a coherent sentence with precise vocabulary in the heat of the moment. In the heat of the moment I would lick it off the fucking floor. Lol. But I’ll be damned if I’m gonna verbalize that. I’d need some coaxing. ;)

I need you to link it up off the floor!*

*Did that work?

In my mouth. Last night was deep in my pussy. I'm gonna push for in my ass tonight. If we time it right, that will be once in all three holes in 24 hours. :devil: :D :cool:

That would be pretty impressive...among other things.

My last was in my pussy.

😂 now I'm picturing you wearing kitty ears while you lick it off the floor... meow! :cattail:

I blew him, he laid 11 ropes across my face, then flipped me over, my face covered in cum and railed my cunt for 20 minutes. Splattered my cervix. He then fingered and fisted me till I came twice and fucked and came in me again. He's a machine!! :heart:

I blew him, he laid 11 ropes across my face, then flipped me over, my face covered in cum and railed my cunt for 20 minutes. Splattered my cervix. He then fingered and fisted me till I came twice and fucked and came in me again. He's a machine!! :heart:

Sounds like a top evenings work

Its 5:23 AM as I type this and my husbands load of cum is all over my tits as I type this. Sending him off on his project today a satisfied man:kiss:

Back