Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

They all came on my, vag, stomach, boobs and face.

I love how dirty, degraded and humiliated I feel when I'm surrounded by a group of guys and I'm completely covered in cum after they have all thoroughly pounded me. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Sunday afternoon. My husbands spunk right down my throat. Something sexy as hell to me about him, covered in sweat, wrenching on our motorcycles in his workshop, then a few hours later, fresh out of the shower, putting dishes away so I wouldn't have to, out of the sweetness of his heart. Did I think he deserved a little "thank you"? Mmmm yes, and I didn't mind either. :heart:

Sunday afternoon. My husbands spunk right down my throat. Something sexy as hell to me about him, covered in sweat, wrenching on our motorcycles in his workshop, then a few hours later, fresh out of the shower, putting dishes away so I wouldn't have to, out of the sweetness of his heart. Did I think he deserved a little "thank you"? Mmmm yes, and I didn't mind either. :heart:

You're the wife every man dreams of, God Bless You. :heart::heart:

He pulled out and came on my stomach and vag, then I just rubbed it into my skin and licked my fingers clean

My pussy and mouth last night, over my breasts the other day. I trailed that delicious spunk over my breasts and rubbed it in, gives a lovely sheen to the skin. He made me go out to the shops in a low cut top with it still on my skin after, I wasn't allowed wash it off until I had flaunted it in public. It felt very naughty, my nipples were clearly visible even through my bra and the globes of my breasts clearly had a sticky coating to anyone who knew what they were looking for. I was blushing the whole time. I had to describe it when I got home and he got off on thinking about other people seeing his cum and knowing his slut was obeying his orders. A nice little game I'd highly recommend.

The first one last night was in my mouth (and I swallowed, of course :D). The second was deep in my pussy. I wanted a third this morning, but the kiddo decided he wanted to get his dad up before I could act on anything, leaving me alone and horny in my bed. :rolleyes:

But oh do I have plans for tonight. :devil:

Back