Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

submitting on behalf of wife: i had to work on Saturday so my best girl in the world came to help administer a few things on my behalf and then when all was done she got down on her knees, ripped my jeans open, pulled out "what's hers" (her words) and proceeded to give me the sloppiest bj ... and then swallowed like a good woman...

fml - one lucky guy - signing out

Load from my husband all over my tits Saturday night in the midst of a FMF

I rode my hubby to a delicious early morning orgasm this morning and he erupted inside me deeply. Mmmmmmmmmmm a wonderful way to start the day :heart:

My husband and I started in the shower. kissing and washing each other before moving to the bed. He lit a few candles and put on some music. We started with oral (both ways) before he got on top of me. from there it went to the edge of the bed, then me on top and finally doggy with him pulling out and cumming all over my ass and back....:)

My husband and I started in the shower. kissing and washing each other before moving to the bed. He lit a few candles and put on some music. We started with oral (both ways) before he got on top of me. from there it went to the edge of the bed, then me on top and finally doggy with him pulling out and cumming all over my ass and back....:)

That sounds so Fucking Hot JStar .. Your Hubby is damned Lucky .. ;)

After a good hard fuck that had me chirping like a bird with each thrust, he pulled out of me and shot his load over me. Hit my hair, chin, neck, breasts, stomach, and thighs as he stuffed himself back in me. Fucked me another minute, then pulled out, wiped his cock off with my nightgown, and left.

After a temporary hiatus we were back at it last night. Yet again, after riding him to orgasm, I slid down the bed and sucked his wet cock in my mouth. I laid to his side and allowed him to thrust up, fucking my lips while I cupped and caressed his tight balls. In under 5 minutes I felt that so familiar swelling of his cock followed by an unleashing of his sex cream down my throat. :kiss:

Back