Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

The first cumshot hit my cheek, hair, neck, tshirt, and cleavage. We had been making out and I'd barely gotten on my knees and begun stroking him before he released. It surprised both of us and he started apologizing profusely. I just flashed him a grin as I peeled my now-gooey shirt off, wrapped my lips around him, and gave him a blowjob he won't soon forget. About 5 delicious minutes later the second load graced the back of my throat, tongue, and cleavage.

New playmates with thick, veiny cocks are one of my favorite things. :heart:

The first cumshot hit my cheek, hair, neck, tshirt, and cleavage. We had been making out and I'd barely gotten on my knees and begun stroking him before he released. It surprised both of us and he started apologizing profusely. I just flashed him a grin as I peeled my now-gooey shirt off, wrapped my lips around him, and gave him a blowjob he won't soon forget. About 5 delicious minutes later the second load graced the back of my throat, tongue, and cleavage.

Outstanding.

Like most men reading this, I am jealous...!

Weekend at Turning Stone in Verona NY with Josh and Kelly. Shared on with Kelly on our faces and boobs. Josh filled my pussy later on and last time in my mouth as the bottom of a 69 with Kelly, josh fucking her at the same time. He came in her and pulled out and shot in my mouth . SO FUCKING HOT

Weekend at Turning Stone in Verona NY with Josh and Kelly. Shared on with Kelly on our faces and boobs. Josh filled my pussy later on and last time in my mouth as the bottom of a 69 with Kelly, josh fucking her at the same time. He came in her and pulled out and shot in my mouth . SO FUCKING HOT

Josh sounds like a lucky guy!!!!

Balls DEEP in my pussy ... with my fucking ankles tied to the fucking headboard and his t-shirt stuffed in my mouth because we're tired of the neighbors grinning at us when either of us checks the mail.

If I get pregnant though, someone's in huge, huge trouble though!

Balls DEEP in my pussy ... with my fucking ankles tied to the fucking headboard and his t-shirt stuffed in my mouth because we're tired of the neighbors grinning at us when either of us checks the mail.

LMAO that's awesome;)

Down my throat last night. I was kneeling on all fours at the end of the bed while he stood up and fucked my mouth.

You post some of the greatest things.... Why not your panties in your mouth:roll eyes:

I was tied spreadeagle to the bed and he was on top, fucking me. He wanted to cum in my mouth but left it too late to pull out, he exploded on my stomach and breasts while trying to get to my mouth.

I was tied spreadeagle to the bed and he was on top, fucking me. He wanted to cum in my mouth but left it too late to pull out, he exploded on my stomach and breasts while trying to get to my mouth.

Sounds like you had him ready to pop island....literally!

After ever-so-slowly and deeply fucking me on all fours he pulled out and repositioned so he could slide his thick cock into my mouth. I leisurely deep throated every inch of him until he was cumming all over my tongue and down my throat. I held most of his creamy load in my mouth and then shared it with him via making out, per his request. Some dripped down my chin and onto my breasts, which he dutifully licked up before pulling me into the shower with him..

Him. I like him.

Textbook definition of tragedy. Did you make him clean up the mess? ;)

Back