Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

Last time my hubby came somewhere besides in me.... He had me bent over and pulled out and came all down my ass crack! Felt really dirty but hot at the same time!!!

After ever-so-slowly and deeply fucking me on all fours he pulled out and repositioned so he could slide his thick cock into my mouth. I leisurely deep throated every inch of him until he was cumming all over my tongue and down my throat. I held most of his creamy load in my mouth and then shared it with him via making out, per his request. Some dripped down my chin and onto my breasts, which he dutifully licked up before pulling me into the shower with him..

Him. I like him.

Is there a man on Lit that hasn't considered messaging this woman after reading this...?! Wow...

Last night my husband had me in a scissor style position where I could feel every inch of him. He had been alternately fucking and licking me and I had already climaxed several times. His deep fucking was quickly pushing me to another orgasm and right on the brink I begged him to cum in me. That is exactly whay he did and we both came like crazy. Mmmmm :devil::heart:

After ever-so-slowly and deeply fucking me on all fours he pulled out and repositioned so he could slide his thick cock into my mouth. I leisurely deep throated every inch of him until he was cumming all over my tongue and down my throat. I held most of his creamy load in my mouth and then shared it with him via making out, per his request. Some dripped down my chin and onto my breasts, which he dutifully licked up before pulling me into the shower with him..

Him. I like him.

I must admit to being rather jealous of those guys..... :rose:

it was my usual.... missionary fucked into a ragdoll and he pulled out and shot all over me.

Last night he took me in a number of positions beginning with me on top, to doggy style, finally to traditionally missionary. Often he will slow up a bit and we will get into some serious fantasy talk which last night took the turn of me being taken by a man we both know while he watches. I felt his cock grow even harder while I described getting fucked by our fantasy lover. He asked me where I would want our friend to cum and I told him "my face..all over my face". That put hubby over the edge. Quickly he pulled from my pussy, moved up over my tits just as his cock erupted to give me a very powerful facial

Last night he took me in a number of positions beginning with me on top, to doggy style, finally to traditionally missionary. Often he will slow up a bit and we will get into some serious fantasy talk which last night took the turn of me being taken by a man we both know while he watches. I felt his cock grow even harder while I described getting fucked by our fantasy lover. He asked me where I would want our friend to cum and I told him "my face..all over my face". That put hubby over the edge. Quickly he pulled from my pussy, moved up over my tits just as his cock erupted to give me a very powerful facial

Very very nice 😊

Sounds very hot - losing control despite the desire to finish in your mouth

I was tied spreadeagle to the bed and he was on top, fucking me. He wanted to cum in my mouth but left it too late to pull out, he exploded on my stomach and breasts while trying to get to my mouth.

PureThrills wanted some photos for his private collection so he shot his load all over my face, knowing I wouldn't post them.

My legs were over his shoulders as he pounded me hard and finally cumming deep in my pussy.

Back