Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

I think it was the one that went from the back of my head, down my back, to my ass while I was passed out face-down on a bed.

Last night I was in no mood for romance or foreplay. I told my husband to just lube it up and fuck me hard. Ending a short time later inside me.

Walked out in our garage last night after showering and was chatting in general with my husband about some various subjects while he was doing some maintenance work on both our Harleys. Something about watching him doing that turned me on. He was so engrossed he did not notice me close the side door to the garage, peel off my shorts and shirt, go over and sit legs spread on his work stool. I cleared my throat and he turned to look at me with that "dayummm" look. I told him I needed it and he had 30 seconds to get it up or one of my dildos was getting laid. Fortunatley, it didn't take long. He peeled off his jeans ,moved between my legs and fucked me. I came first and about five minutes later he followed dumping his seed deep in me. I knelt and cleande his cock then walked back in the house, pussy dripping his spunk while he resumed his mechanical work........oh..and my dildo still got laid too;)

Walked out in our garage last night after showering and was chatting in general with my husband about some various subjects while he was doing some maintenance work on both our Harleys. Something about watching him doing that turned me on. He was so engrossed he did not notice me close the side door to the garage, peel off my shorts and shirt, go over and sit legs spread on his work stool. I cleared my throat and he turned to look at me with that "dayummm" look. I told him I needed it and he had 30 seconds to get it up or one of my dildos was getting laid. Fortunatley, it didn't take long. He peeled off his jeans ,moved between my legs and fucked me. I came first and about five minutes later he followed dumping his seed deep in me. I knelt and cleande his cock then walked back in the house, pussy dripping his spunk while he resumed his mechanical work........oh..and my dildo still got laid too;)

I love to see you post - totally hot!

I took it grocery shopping with me! We left late morning on Sunday and spent some time picking out different items at the grocery store. I HATE grocery shopping alone so I was glad my cumshot could come along. That always makes any trip worth while! Next time I will take my cumshot on a better adventure...oh my cumshot and me. :D

I took it grocery shopping with me! We left late morning on Sunday and spent some time picking out different items at the grocery store. I HATE grocery shopping alone so I was glad my cumshot could come along. That always makes any trip worth while! Next time I will take my cumshot on a better adventure...oh my cumshot and me. :D
This made lol..did he enjoy the trip?:p

On my boobs and face. Masturbated with gay friend and his BF. So hot to what and to show off. In the end one came on my face and the other on my boobs while i fingered myself So ho :D

On my boobs and face. Masturbated with gay friend and his BF. So hot to what and to show off. In the end one came on my face and the other on my boobs while i fingered myself So ho :D
That sounds like a great time Liz. Lucky everybody!

Back