Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

In my mouth last night. I was so in the mood to just suck him and of course there were no arguments from him! :devil::devil:

Last night I had an idea, inspired by a video clip I had seen sometime back from Wifeys World. After having sex for sometime, I told my husband not to cum too soon. I had something special for him. I had him bring me to orgasm several times before leaving the bedroom momentarily to go to the kitchen. I returned with a large wine glass. I instructed him to get on his knees and jerk his cock while I held the glass under him. Watching him do it was so hot, jerking his prick. Finally he told me he was going to cum. I gripped his orgasming dick and held it just inside the rim while he spurted his cream. Finally when he subsided I leaned back, lifting the glass, examining the contents before lifting it to my lips and turning it up allowing his sex nectar to slide down my throat. This caused a deep groan from him. Some of his spunk was still in the glass which I wiped out with my fingertips out and rubbed on my nipples then had him suck them. Turns out it turned him..and me on immensely. He quickly recovered and put me in the doggy position where he fucked me hard for sometime before giving me a second load deep inside

After fucking me to a wonderful orgasm, he straddled my chest as I licked the head of his cock while stroking him until his cum exploded into my mouth and across my face.

Back