Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

O_0 it's been months since I've had a cumshot... :eek:
But I am looking forward to the one I'll eventually be getting ;) hehe. :cattail:

In my mouth, then swallowed. He was a sweet friend that needed cheering up after his gf cheated on him

All over my tits about an hour ago before he left for a weekend work job out of town.

Tonight on my lower back

That is one of the sexiest sights for me...seeing my cum on the lower back of my woman. It's just amazing to view.

Nice to see you firecracker. Long time no see. I'm sure I was under a different name last time we talked on lit though.

My mouth

After a good hard spanking with his hand & my hairbrush. I rode his dick so it tasted like my pussy. I made myself comfortable , lying on the bed beside him, my feet by his head. I worshipped his cock with my mouth & hands, teasing him almost to orgasm over & over. When I tired of playing with him, he came so much I almost couldn't swallow it all!

After a good hard spanking with his hand & my hairbrush. I rode his dick so it tasted like my pussy. I made myself comfortable , lying on the bed beside him, my feet by his head. I worshipped his cock with my mouth & hands, teasing him almost to orgasm over & over. When I tired of playing with him, he came so much I almost couldn't swallow it all!

Hot!!!!

My hand and arm care of a very fun Uber driver that drove my drunk bum home Saturday night.

And thanks to my literotica uber driving friend for suggesting i sit in the front seat! my drunk brain had your suggestion in it from the minute i ordered it :eek: you know who you are :rose:

Back