Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

My hand and arm care of a very fun Uber driver that drove my drunk bum home Saturday night.

And thanks to my literotica uber driving friend for suggesting i sit in the front seat! my drunk brain had your suggestion in it from the minute i ordered it :eek: you know who you are :rose:

Wow that is sexy and hot!

My hand and arm care of a very fun Uber driver that drove my drunk bum home Saturday night.

And thanks to my literotica uber driving friend for suggesting i sit in the front seat! my drunk brain had your suggestion in it from the minute i ordered it :eek: you know who you are :rose:

wow sounds like a fun night for everyone

My last cumshot was in a threesome, I got it indirectly. I was sixty-nining another girl while the guy was fucking my pussy. She was on top. He pulled out me and she took him into her mouth and blew him until he cummed. Then she turned around and kissed me with her mouth full of cum.

My last cumshot was in a threesome, I got it indirectly. I was sixty-nining another girl while the guy was fucking my pussy. She was on top. He pulled out me and she took him into her mouth and blew him until he cummed. Then she turned around and kissed me with her mouth full of cum.

God you described it so quickly I'm insanely jealous. Lizzie NEEDS more details! :devil: :D

Mm mouth...swallowed...wanting one deep in my pussy about now

You and me both. I did my "wifely" duties last night but hubby didn't return the favor. (in his defense we both fell asleep!)

On my face a little over an hour ago, huge load, 9 ropes across my face, I started giggling and asked if he was ever gonna stop. lol

Last night while my husband was watching TV, I had showered and was in a particularly kinky mood. After toweling off and drying my hair I walked in holding a tube of one of our lubes. Walking in front of him I turned and reached behind me holding the tube just above my ass cheeks and looking over my shoulder at him said, "its been awhile baby"..About 30 minutes later he was buried balls deep in my ass grunting wildly, emptying his cum into me.

Last night while my husband was watching TV, I had showered and was in a particularly kinky mood. After toweling off and drying my hair I walked in holding a tube of one of our lubes. Walking in front of him I turned and reached behind me holding the tube just above my ass cheeks and looking over my shoulder at him said, "its been awhile baby"..About 30 minutes later he was buried balls deep in my ass grunting wildly, emptying his cum into me.

Holy fuck! That's definitely the way to get attention for sure. Dayum! :devil:

Wonderful father's day - Spent last night with bff Kelly and her hubby (his first Father's day) He came on both of us while kissing after we blew him and latter on both our boobs while we played with each other and he watched . Lots of liking and kissing to clean up after

The last cum shot was all over my tits and I simply put my bra back on and went on about the rest of my day…..It was thrilling knowing his cum was on my tits and bra ;)

Back