Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

Deep in my pussy just now. We've been driving all day and he's been keeping me on the edge for most of the day. Finally I begged him to pull over and just fuck me already. Against the car. His cum is still seeping out of me as we continue our drive home. We should be there in half an hour or so. Then I'll beg him to fuck me again.

Now THAT sounds like a road-trip that I would get behind! Sounds very nice indeed gypsy.

Last night my husband was on his oral best giving my pussy pleasures for almost an hour bringing me to orgasm several times. Finally, I repaid his attentions by having him lay back with me between his legs licking his balls and shaft tasting his seemingly endless flow of precum. Finally, I raised up on all fours positioning my lips round his shaft for him to fuck thrust upwards and fuck my mouth. Soon he grunted and began unleashing a torrent of cum which I allowed to flow back out down his dick, puddling around the base and his balls. I then took my time licking it back up before moving up and sharing a deep wet kiss with him:kiss:

Last night my husband was on his oral best giving my pussy pleasures for almost an hour bringing me to orgasm several times. Finally, I repaid his attentions by having him lay back with me between his legs licking his balls and shaft tasting his seemingly endless flow of precum. Finally, I raised up on all fours positioning my lips round his shaft for him to fuck thrust upwards and fuck my mouth. Soon he grunted and began unleashing a torrent of cum which I allowed to flow back out down his dick, puddling around the base and his balls. I then took my time licking it back up before moving up and sharing a deep wet kiss with him:kiss:

Uuugghhh you dirty girl:heart: Lucky fella you have there

I took three today: the first in my mouth when I sucked him in the car (parked not driving); the next deep in my cunt after we got to my hotel, so technically the last one was in my arse earlier tonight, with the window open as far as it would go so plenty of other guests will have heard me and been in no doubt I was getting well and truly pounded.

Mouth he made me play with it and drool into my tits and lick it back up and swallow I really enjoy playing with cum.

Back