Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

Rode him to two orgasms this morning before he told me he was cumming. I quickly slid off, took it in my right hand and jerked it all over my tits. Love it

I love this. Fucking or being sucked and then cumming over a woman's tots. Love to smear my cum around with my cock. Cummings shooting as my tip presses against nipples

Inside me

Inside me first thing this morning. I'll be wanting some more put in me tonight, and I'm quite sure he'll be happy to oblige. :eek:

Since the first one reached the maxium post number :) Pervereted mind wants to know ;)

All over my tits. It was so warm and creamy and made me feel slightly humiliated, as though my bidy was a place for his soerm. I loved it!

From a suprise last night...facial from 8" of thick hot BBC while my hubby and his wife played

First time he shot off on his Gfs boobs and I cleaned her up. Second time he came on my face and in my mouth and she and I had a long wonderful sticky kiss:D

First time he shot off on his Gfs boobs and I cleaned her up. Second time he came on my face and in my mouth and she and I had a long wonderful sticky kiss:D

That sounds like something I'd love to be part of!

mmmmmhhh.... Proper way to handle cum shots with friends:cattail:

Deep inside as I rode him during a spur of the moment sex fest on the sofa

After a very sexy Halloween party last night, husband and I came back home and engaged in a wild round of sex that culminated in my tits coated with his cum. I think my "Pimp" got turned on by his "Hooker Wife";)

Back