Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

Last night, he pulled out just as he started and shot it across my stomach and boobs

My hair. The guy said he'd wanted to see my lovely red hair covered in his cum since the day he met me. I was happy to oblige.

He was playing videogames and I wanted attention. so I walked into the room in just my bra and thong, dropped to my knees in front of him and unzipped his pants. I started to hungrily suck his cock until it was good and hard. I stood up and pulled my thong to the side and sat right down on him. I rode him all the while he tried to play his game. soon the controller was on the floor and he was thrusting up into me until he came deep inside.

He was playing videogames and I wanted attention. so I walked into the room in just my bra and thong, dropped to my knees in front of him and unzipped his pants. I started to hungrily suck his cock until it was good and hard. I stood up and pulled my thong to the side and sat right down on him. I rode him all the while he tried to play his game. soon the controller was on the floor and he was thrusting up into me until he came deep inside.

Starting up my Playstation now in vain hope ;)

Last night I rode hubby to a delicious orgasm. He then proceeded to taking me doggy style and I again climaxed as he emptied himself inside me. Wonderful! :heart::heart:

Not that is hot!!:D

I took mine to the supermarket, but I had a girlfriend that took hers to the dry cleaners.:D

OK, OK... I'll leave...

All over me. Hubby woke up yesterday morning very enthusiastic to find me next to him in bed "just checking my email" on my laptop. :devil: He pulled out just in time and really gave me a good soaking! :D

Back