Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

Last night was where did "we" take the last cumshot?

Met up and partied with a couple we have known for sometime. We teased the men by putting on some girl-girl love on a large blanket on our living room floor making them watch us 69 for sometime. No touching..just watching. Then as if on que, I crawled over to her husband and she to mine where be began sucking their cocks. After a bit we moved to the bedroom where we spent the next couple of hours getting fucked by each others spouses and occasionally making them watch us again. We finally ended with my husband doing her missionary while her husband took me doggy style. I was positioned so I could lick her tits and clit at the same time to her side. My husband was the first to cum, yanking from her pussy and shooting a load on my face and across her tits and belly. About two minutes later her husband gripped my hips and thrust all the way in and began unloading in my pussy. After he was done, I moved back into a 69 with her where she began licking her husbands spunk from me while I buried my tongue back into her sex. We ended up orgasming almost simultaneously.

OH MYYY GOODDD!!! i WANNA CUM NOW!!!!

The back of my throat, tongue, lips, and breasts.

He was taking me hard from behind and informed me that he wanted to cum in my mouth so I quickly turned around and made that possible. Albeit, things may have overflowed..

Oh that's so hot...

We were on a 'dinner and a movie' night a few weeks ago, and we had some downtime after the restaurant.

We went for a stroll in the city park, and found a quiet bench in a grove of trees. After some foreplay, I pulled off my panties and he filled me with his cock, so big and hot. When he was close to cumming, I dropped to my knees and swallowed his cock, now coated with my juices, and he came in my mouth. I swallowed it all, then gave him a deep kiss, letting him taste himself in my mouth.

We were on a 'dinner and a movie' night a few weeks ago, and we had some downtime after the restaurant.

We went for a stroll in the city park, and found a quiet bench in a grove of trees. After some foreplay, I pulled off my panties and he filled me with his cock, so big and hot. When he was close to cumming, I dropped to my knees and swallowed his cock, now coated with my juices, and he came in my mouth. I swallowed it all, then gave him a deep kiss, letting him taste himself in my mouth.
very nice

Your last cum shot was a few weeks ago?

Sweet!

Rode him to two orgasms this morning before he told me he was cumming. I quickly slid off, took it in my right hand and jerked it all over my tits. Love it

Rode him to two orgasms this morning before he told me he was cumming. I quickly slid off, took it in my right hand and jerked it all over my tits. Love it

So hot. I love cumming inside but coating a nice pair of tits is second to none.

Back