Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

TWO loads last night. One from a friend of ours all over my face and my hubby unloaded on my tits. "Coated" is an understatement

TWO loads last night. One from a friend of ours all over my face and my hubby unloaded on my tits. "Coated" is an understatement

It sounds like you had a very nice time last night Beth. And I'm SURE that the guys did also. So, were these loads at about the same time, or spread throughout the evening?

It sounds like you had a very nice time last night Beth. And I'm SURE that the guys did also. So, were these loads at about the same time, or spread throughout the evening?

within a couple of moments of each other

In my pussy early Monday morning before my husband left for the week on business. I went to work without cleaning up so I would know it was in me all day.

Last edited:
In my pussy early Monday morning before my husband left for the week on business. I went to work without cleaning up so I would know it was in me all day.

That use to be the best thought when my gf was on birth control... Knowing I was with her for the rest of her day:D

All over my face and boobs and later deep in my pussy while i licked my friend's pussy and her hubby fucked me from behind

Back