Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

Took the afternoon off and masturbated with Bryan and his BF . They took turns cumming on me. My boobs, tummy, throat and face. The kissed and lick me clean and share some of there cum with me. Such a fun afternoon with the Gays :)

Breasts and stomach....lots. it was all over by the time we were done.

Hubby and I watched a movie last night called Kiss Me Again with Kathryn Winnick. Although not a hardcore film by far, the story line was about a couple opeing their marriage to another woman. Something about that sexy woman had us both turned on and later in bed we could not help but engage in fantasy chat about her while we were fucking. I told him to cum on me where he would cum on her if we were in a threesome and he ended up cumming all over my face. I would LOVE to be made a hot mess with her, both of us taking my hubbys cum :kiss:

After a bit of a dry spell in our house my husband did me right this morning. As we were waking up he was spooning me. Like always I could feel his hardness but usually nothing comes of it. Today he starting kissing my neck and gently pulling my hair. He lifted my top leg over his and I felt him pull my thong to the side before running his fingers over me. I heard the familial sound of his nightstand drawer opening (where we keep lube) before I knew it his lubed head was pressing into me as we spooned. He slowly worked himself all the way in and slowly fucked me till I was fully awake. I pulled him out and rolled over onto all fours. He moved in behind me an entered. It started slow and smooth and ending with his pounding me while puling my hair and slapping my ass. With a final grunt to pulled out and shot all down my ass and back. All of this without either one of us saying a word to the other.

husbands- Sometimes your wife just needs to be fucked senseless :)

After a bit of a dry spell in our house my husband did me right this morning. As we were waking up he was spooning me. Like always I could feel his hardness but usually nothing comes of it. Today he starting kissing my neck and gently pulling my hair. He lifted my top leg over his and I felt him pull my thong to the side before running his fingers over me. I heard the familial sound of his nightstand drawer opening (where we keep lube) before I knew it his lubed head was pressing into me as we spooned. He slowly worked himself all the way in and slowly fucked me till I was fully awake. I pulled him out and rolled over onto all fours. He moved in behind me an entered. It started slow and smooth and ending with his pounding me while puling my hair and slapping my ass. With a final grunt to pulled out and shot all down my ass and back. All of this without either one of us saying a word to the other.

Finger inserted in pussy...THURSTING...Damn girl that sounds HOT:kiss:

It was worth logging into Lit today just to read this! Hot :devil:

Back