Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

After a bit of a dry spell in our house my husband did me right this morning. As we were waking up he was spooning me. Like always I could feel his hardness but usually nothing comes of it. Today he starting kissing my neck and gently pulling my hair. He lifted my top leg over his and I felt him pull my thong to the side before running his fingers over me. I heard the familial sound of his nightstand drawer opening (where we keep lube) before I knew it his lubed head was pressing into me as we spooned. He slowly worked himself all the way in and slowly fucked me till I was fully awake. I pulled him out and rolled over onto all fours. He moved in behind me an entered. It started slow and smooth and ending with his pounding me while puling my hair and slapping my ass. With a final grunt to pulled out and shot all down my ass and back. All of this without either one of us saying a word to the other.

husbands- Sometimes your wife just needs to be fucked senseless :)
Got me hard reading and picturing it in my mind. Very nice. Lucky guy!

On my boobs and face, hung out with my gay friends after work and we all played a little :devil:

Around 1AM my husband woke me up, laying against me, his hard on rubbing against my ass. Sliding his hand around and playing with my tits was all it took. I moved into all fours and told him to fuck me. It only took him about five minutes to empty deep inside me. :kiss:

Around 1AM my husband woke me up, laying against me, his hard on rubbing against my ass. Sliding his hand around and playing with my tits was all it took. I moved into all fours and told him to fuck me. It only took him about five minutes to empty deep inside me. :kiss:

Love middle of the night sex... Not sure if it's better than morning sex, but the spontaneity is just as fun when being woken up or waking her up:cattail:... And especially when they end with a deep cum shot:devil:

Love the stories from the ladies.

I deposited a load on a coworker at lunch yesterday afternoon. After a quick session in her car I gave her a thick load of cum deep inside. She wrote later and sent pictures of her messy panties throughout the day. So hot!

Following a nice long session of from behind fucking we moved into the missionary position where my husband gave it to me for sometime before unleashing on my tits and belly. He then moved up for me to suck his pussy wet cock. Always a great ending.:kiss:

Back