Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

After bending me and pinning me to the bed in a dozen positions he ended with a SAG Awards and Miss Universe (no-warning) facial :D

Last edited:
So two things;

A) Answer is inside me for my last cumshot, which feels too long ago now... :(

B) LizVegas/ everyone else what is the SAG Awards and Miss Universe facial meaning??

(Just a little confused XX)

So two things;

A) Answer is inside me for my last cumshot, which feels too long ago now... :(

B) LizVegas/ everyone else what is the SAG Awards and Miss Universe facial meaning??

(Just a little confused XX)

We were watching the Screen Actors Guild Awards and then the Miss Universe pageant last night. Lots of gorgeous women for him to look at. I was just in the right place at the right time lol (he didn't give me any warning though like he usually does - which actually was kind of hot for a change, although I pretended to mad :devil:

Last edited:
We were watching the Screen Actors Guild Awards and then the Miss Universe pageant last night. Lots of gorgeous women for him to look at. I was just in the right place at the right time lol (he didn't give me any warning though like he usually does - which actually was kind of hot for a change, although I pretended to mad :devil:
I hate when that happened! Lol. Especially if I am wearing makeup and it gets in my eye! Men think it's funny or sexy or both, but it's such a pain to re-do makeup!

I hate when that happened! Lol. Especially if I am wearing makeup and it gets in my eye! Men think it's funny or sexy or both, but it's such a pain to re-do makeup!

Well it was my day off so it was a light make-up day and I had already washed my face and gotten ready for bed.

They do think it's funny though! But it stings!

Oh I see, and yes... Pretending to be mad but loving the surprise sex would win the night!

Back