Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

He shot his hot cum deep in my well used pussy

More like"where didn't I?"

3 sets of us couples together last night

pretty sure the last one was inside me

Somewhere around 1 AM New Years Morning during a New Years swinger party. One of the wildest ones we have been to in a long time. The question is not "where I took the last cumshot"...the question is what part of me did male cream at one point or another NOT land on me. Same thing went for several of the other cum loving ladies like myself in attendance.

Inside of me.

After cumming in my hair and all over my back and my butt last night, he blasted my face and boobs and belly this morning after bending me into pretzels and taking his husbandly morning privileges with me. :D

That's very hot

Last edited:
After cumming in my hair and all over my back and my butt last night, he blasted my face and boobs and belly this morning after bending me into pretzels and taking his husbandly morning privileges with me. :D

The fact that you consider it a "privilege", is important to me. Personally I like to cum in pussies first then mouths and faces.

Someone's wasting a lot of cum :devil:

I took most of it in my mouth. We were on the sofa; I was bent over his lap, and he was caressing my hair and neck. When he cummed, his grip on my neck tightened and I wasn't able to swallow all of his cum, and it spilled back on his cock. But I did clean it off him completely.

Sounds like A LOT of fun xx

Last night deep in my pussy. Last night of a business trip. My co worker found a guy at the hotel bar she wanted to fuck. He had a friend that was hitting on me. I called hubby and asked if he would mind and he said take one for the team babe.

My husband really was into eating my pussy last night. The man absolutely would not stop and brought me to several orgasms. Doing so in turn got him extremely excited and put him over the edge. He quickly moved up and emptied his cream on my tits.

Last night deep in my pussy. Last night of a business trip. My co worker found a guy at the hotel bar she wanted to fuck. He had a friend that was hitting on me. I called hubby and asked if he would mind and he said take one for the team babe.

That is what loving husbands do! :)
My husband enjoyed watching his co-worker fuck me and pull out and hit my chin, neck, breast and stomach with his load.

last cumshot

In my ass.....Marty has taught me to love anal. we do it in the spooning position as i use a vibrator on my clit and pussy.....damn do I come hard and fast from that!

Back