Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

I don't even remember!
(Oops - sorry - I forgot this was a thread for women"s responses. Carry on.)

Last edited:
My husband had his fun with two women last weekend. Last night I had my fun with him and a male friend of ours. Hubby was the first one, unloading down my throat as I was being fucked from behind. A bit later our friend unloaded on my tits after a hard fucking missionary style. :kiss::heart:

My husband had his fun with two women last weekend. Last night I had my fun with him and a male friend of ours. Hubby was the first one, unloading down my throat as I was being fucked from behind. A bit later our friend unloaded on my tits after a hard fucking missionary style. :kiss::heart:

Love to be agood friend of y'all's. Live hearing about y'all's fun.

Im pretty sure it was the firehose that was stuffed in my pussy that let it go around midnight.
Cum has been, and still is, trickling out of me. These panties are drenched.

A great friend and his partner came all over my body after some FMM masturbation fun. It was a great night :D

Fwb

A great friend and his partner came all over my body after some FMM masturbation fun. It was a great night :D

I'm guessing it might have been the two friends you mentioned in the GLBT thread. What an awesome FWB situation! :)

Back