Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

Last night on our screen in porch, my husband stood in front of me while I sat in a large wicker chair. Sucked his hard hot cock until he spewed his spunk down my throat. Then washed it all down with a Bacardi Rum and Ginger.:kiss:

Last night on our screen in porch, my husband stood in front of me while I sat in a large wicker chair. Sucked his hard hot cock until he spewed his spunk down my throat. Then washed it all down with a Bacardi Rum and Ginger.:kiss:

Lucky, lucky man

Where did I last take a cum shot?

Hair, neck, left breast, stomach, clit, left thigh.
He was like a rapid fire cum cannon!

Hand and belly mostly, one rope made it up to my chin - he was more excited (backed up?) than I thought and I didn't stop when he warned me to. :rolleyes:

It was one of those, "Oh wow. You were really close, huh?" situations.

I apologized and then he apologized. But I don't think he really meant it. LOL

Last edited:
There's something very, very hot about playing in the screened-in porch. The thought of someone watching...:devil:. And to finish with a rum and ginger...I like your style!

Inside me, I'm wondering how long it will take the new guy I'm seeing to ask to do it on my face.

I will say yes immediately for him but I want him to ask.

Hand and belly mostly, one rope made it up to my chin - he was more excited (backed up?) than I thought and I didn't stop when he warned me to. :rolleyes:

It was one of those, "Oh wow. You were really close, huh?" situations.

I apologized and then he apologized. But I don't think he really meant it. LOL

Lol very well put.

Ive been there a time of 2 with 1 ex in particular, the first time like you i co.pletely didmt stop when he gave warning and seconds later my hand, arm amd dress were a mess

Back