Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

You have no intention of leaving it in your hair?

Well for tonight. I'll see how I feel in the morning. After it dries it pretty much brushes right out and believe me, I won't be the only mom with cum in her hair dropping off her kids at school tomorrow morning!

Well for tonight. I'll see how I feel in the morning. After it dries it pretty much brushes right out and believe me, I won't be the only mom with cum in her hair dropping off her kids at school tomorrow morning!

lol.

Gotta love cum loving moms.

Deets please :)

All over my back and in my hair ugh. Shower time in the morning ... or not :devil:

It is high in protein, which supposedly is good for hair. You could try mixing some in with your regular conditioner and see if there's a difference. If so, patent it and market it as a high-protein product with a "secret ingredient" ... :D

They hit my eyes and got it up my nose so I was snorting it this morning, he hooked my nostrils and pulled them up like a pig snout so more would go in for them to watch leak out.

took a nice hot load deep inside my cunt

Shannon what a lucky man he is to be able to shoot his load all over your sexy bra an big breasts in your profile pic let alone in your pussy. Well I would love to shoot mine over your chest mmmm

My last cumshot I took was deep inside my pussy - a quickly this morning before our daughter woke up. ;) We're trying to make her a sibling.

Back