Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

Last night while I sucked him off. I wanted him to cum down my throat. Instead, he pulled my hair back, and came all over my face, my hair, and on my tits.

"Birthday boy" ,that would be my husband, delivered yet another hot salty/sweet creamy load down my throat last night after a hot round of sex. Laying on his back I worked his cock with my hands and lips until I felt that all familiar twitching and swelling of his member before that sexual release. His moans were a bit muffled though as he was busily eating the pussy of one of our long time female partners as she sat on his face. As for me I absolutely LOVE the mix of a cock freshly coated with pussy and his cum:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Birthdays round your gaff sound brilliant!

For me it was in my mouth as I pulled out his butt plug.

"Birthday boy" ,that would be my husband, delivered yet another hot salty/sweet creamy load down my throat last night after a hot round of sex. Laying on his back I worked his cock with my hands and lips until I felt that all familiar twitching and swelling of his member before that sexual release. His moans were a bit muffled though as he was busily eating the pussy of one of our long time female partners as she sat on his face. As for me I absolutely LOVE the mix of a cock freshly coated with pussy and his cum:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
What a lucky, lucky man! Sounds like you were a lucky lady that night too. 😈

Swiped a box of condoms off the shelf and they all fucked me in the liquor room before work. Then I drank their cum out of the condoms

First of all his huge loads on my face and mouth, then secondly deep inside of my vagina :)

:kiss::rose:
rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg

Sienna's Music Lounge
Sienna's lounge
Sienna's Diary
Sienna's A-Z Of Animals
A-Z Musical Artists IV
Geography ABC's III
Sienna's Deep-throating Survey Thread

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Back