Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

Sitting on the edge of our bathroom counter last night. Holding the edge while my husband stood between my legs and fucked me. My nipples secured firmly in his fingertips as he did so. Then sending his blasts of cum deep in my pussy.

Great description! I love this thread because it is women describing the cumshots.

ES

I had little choice but to take multiple streams way up behind my belly button. Loved it. :eek:

Recipient of two luscious loads last night thanks to my husband and one of our friends. Thanks to those "cum hoses" not much of my tits and face went uncoated.

In between my yOni lips. He was meant to cum inside, but he pulled out and stroked himself to his grande finale.
I had already climaxed so I didn't mind :) It was nice and warm and sticky enough to gather up on my fingers and eat
;):devil:

:rose::kiss:

In between my yOni lips. He was meant to cum inside, but he pulled out and stroked himself to his grande finale.
I had already climaxed so I didn't mind :) It was nice and warm and sticky enough to gather up on my fingers and eat
;):devil:

:rose::kiss:

Oh gud gurl! Such an erotic visual for him! :)

Yes :) It tasted good too... the taste of both our cum... yummy yummy ;):D
I'll 'fess up that I'm not averse myself. A guy sharing his gal's little post-ejaculation feast is a tangy zang for two people in orgasm come-down, yeah? :cool:

I'll 'fess up that I'm not averse myself. A guy sharing his gal's little post-ejaculation feast is a tangy zang for two people in orgasm come-down, yeah? :cool:
My orgasmic ejaculative love juices are enough to fill his mouth during cunnilingus...
and sometimes he will kiss me and swap it if it is a reasonable amount... yummy
:) :kiss:

Back