Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

This morning, First inside me then in my mouth. I was on top, riding him. When he cummed I slid off him and kneeled between his legs and took him into my mouth. I love tasting myself and his cum on his cock. He got hard again as I cleaned him up and I kept on stroking and sucking until he cummed again in my mouth.

This morning, First inside me then in my mouth. I was on top, riding him. When he cummed I slid off him and kneeled between his legs and took him into my mouth. I love tasting myself and his cum on his cock. He got hard again as I cleaned him up and I kept on stroking and sucking until he cummed again in my mouth.

Thanks for sharing!!! What a lucky guy.

ES

He straddled me and I stroked him until he came all over my tummy and breasts. And some on my hands

Woke him around 1 AM this morning to the feel of my lips around his cock. I whispered to him, "fuck my mouth" and felt him grip my hair as he began thrusting up and down between my lips. It didn't take long before he grunted and began cumming in my mouth which I greedily swallowed.

Woke him around 1 AM this morning to the feel of my lips around his cock. I whispered to him, "fuck my mouth" and felt him grip my hair as he began thrusting up and down between my lips. It didn't take long before he grunted and began cumming in my mouth which I greedily swallowed.

:rose::rose::rose:

Back