Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

Deep inside me. It was a super feeling hearing him grunt, feeling him go all stiff, hold me tightly...then shoot it into me.

Unfortunately it was too long ago. MUCH too long ago!

Inside my vagina. But first time around I gave him oral and took his load on my face ;)

Inside my vagina. But first time around I gave him oral and took his load on my face ;)

How do you keep from getting it in your eyes? I've tried that but it gets into my eyes and stings. Sorta ruins the mood.

How do you keep from getting it in your eyes? I've tried that but it gets into my eyes and stings. Sorta ruins the mood.
No matter what, sometimes you will suffer 'red eye' :) I ask my hubby to try to aim for my lips, but sometimes the first one or two loads either goes over my head, in my hair or... straight for the eye(s). Best way is to let him cum in your mouth ;)

No matter what, sometimes you will suffer 'red eye' :) I ask my hubby to try to aim for my lips, but sometimes the first one or two loads either goes over my head, in my hair or... straight for the eye(s). Best way is to let him cum in your mouth ;)

Yeah that's what I always think but guys seem to get a kick outta doing a 'money shot'. And since I'm such a humiliation junkie I admit it IS intensely humiliating to have a guy dump his load on my face.

Goggles maybe? I suppose that would be a turnoff!

Yeah that's what I always think but guys seem to get a kick outta doing a 'money shot'. And since I'm such a humiliation junkie I admit it IS intensely humiliating to have a guy dump his load on my face.

Glasses honey; Turn-off to turn on... (In my experience)

The problem is keeping them on really, or putting them on at the end which can sometimes break the mood!

Last night. After fucking in several positions and bringing me to orgasm, I lay cross-ways of him on the bed on my knees, leaning over sucking his pussy soaked cock. It did not take long before the combination of jerking his cock in time with my working his cock with my lips brought him to a loud groan followed by emptying his cum contents down my throat. The mixed taste of pussy and cum...YUMMMMMM:kiss:

Last night. After fucking in several positions and bringing me to orgasm, I lay cross-ways of him on the bed on my knees, leaning over sucking his pussy soaked cock. It did not take long before the combination of jerking his cock in time with my working his cock with my lips brought him to a loud groan followed by emptying his cum contents down my throat. The mixed taste of pussy and cum...YUMMMMMM:kiss:

you are my dream girl...:heart:

Thread: What made you say Fuck today 4?
Many things, but the occasion that sticks in my mind the most was watching his spunk spurt out whilst I was giving him a handjob this morning. I didn't think it was going to be so much to be honest ;)
Quite a bit of it landed on my face after giving him a 'quick' handjob :)

Glasses honey; Turn-off to turn on... (In my experience)

The problem is keeping them on really, or putting them on at the end which can sometimes break the mood!

I like to read in bed when I'm waiting for my husband to get home.

My husband likes to catch me reading in bed.

When I put my book (or Kindle) down but don't take my glasses off he usually puts two and two together pretty fast (I mean, you know, for a guy lol)

Oh, and btw, since this is such a deeply personal, invasive and disgusting question to ask I refuse to answer it!! :rolleyes:

Deep inside, while I was outside in the secluded countryside sunshine. :devil:

Me: That's going to be dribbling down my inner thigh all the way home :eek:
Him: Well, that's your own fault for not wearing any knickers :D

I never really got into the facial thing at all except for one partner who would just go into this submissive trance at the very prospect of having me cum on her face. Aside from that I'd rather finish almost anywhere else.

Last night. A girlfriend and I took a very large load of cum on our faces compliments of my husband

Back