Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

He wanted to cum inside of me, but I insisted he give me a full facial and aim also on my lips. I just love that feeling of warm thick ropes of spunk landing on my face ;)

:kiss::rose:

In my ass.... shame he wasnt feeling up for a second round I was really feeling like a facial. Dam work hehe

In my ass.... shame he wasnt feeling up for a second round I was really feeling like a facial. Dam work hehe

Xojlene, I'm thinking that some guy is just kicking himself for not being up for such a wonderful second round!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sounds like the first round was pretty awesome to me!)

Last night I once again had the sexy fortune of being sandwiched between my husband and a male friend of ours. Was one of those nights where the boys were really into taking care of me. Several times one was eating me while the other was knelt by my head, letting me suck his hard cock. They took turns fucking me both missionary and doggy style to a number of orgasms. Finally my husband was on his back as I sucked him with our friend behind me, his balls slapping my clit while I moaned around my hubbys cock. My husband was the first to erupt, laying back gripping the sheets while I jerked his cock up and down in rhythm with my sucking, taking his stuff down my throat. I lay there after he was finished, face on his cock while our friend fucked me. Soon he leaned over and said, "Can I cum on your tits?" I quickly rolled over as he moved up just in time as cum started spewing out on my chest. Both guys made a hot mess of me last night.....not that I'm complaining:kiss:

Last night I once again had the sexy fortune of being sandwiched between my husband and a male friend of ours. Was one of those nights where the boys were really into taking care of me. Several times one was eating me while the other was knelt by my head, letting me suck his hard cock. They took turns fucking me both missionary and doggy style to a number of orgasms. Finally my husband was on his back as I sucked him with our friend behind me, his balls slapping my clit while I moaned around my hubbys cock. My husband was the first to erupt, laying back gripping the sheets while I jerked his cock up and down in rhythm with my sucking, taking his stuff down my throat. I lay there after he was finished, face on his cock while our friend fucked me. Soon he leaned over and said, "Can I cum on your tits?" I quickly rolled over as he moved up just in time as cum started spewing out on my chest. Both guys made a hot mess of me last night.....not that I'm complaining:kiss:

Sounds like a very fun time for everyone Beth! :)

Let’s just say I’m playing hostess for an egg hunt for millions of little tadpoles. :eek:

A few nights back. He was taking me from behind, but after a few minutes of slow deep fucking he asked for fellatio and wanted to see his load.
He lay on the bed and I took his slightly flaccid cock into my hands. Then I stroked him for a while until he was solid again. I began to suck him
gently knowing how he exactly liked it. I could taste my juices on it which made me deep throat him and get things nice and sloppy. He began to
moan and his big cock began to pulse in my mouth. He was cumming. He sighed and took a long deep breath, and suddenly his warm thick spunk hit
my lips. I let him see his load before I licked it all up and swallowed every drop
;):kiss:

Lately I have taken most of them in my mouth, on my face, or on my boobs because I have not been feeling like sex and hubby is mainly getting head. Last night it started in my mouth, but for the last couple days the taste of cum has been making me gag (I hope it's just one of those weird pregnancy things, because I usually love the taste and feel of it in my mouth), so I kinda involuntarily jerked back after he started coming. The rest hit my face while what had been in my mouth ended on my chin and boobs. :eek: So, it was all three but not by design. I didn't mind at all, but I knew he wanted to come in my mouth. I hope this distaste for cum is only temporary. :(

A few nights back. He was taking me from behind, but after a few minutes of slow deep fucking he asked for fellatio and wanted to see his load.
He lay on the bed and I took his slightly flaccid cock into my hands. Then I stroked him for a while until he was solid again. I began to suck him
gently knowing how he exactly liked it. I could taste my juices on it which made me deep throat him and get things nice and sloppy. He began to
moan and his big cock began to pulse in my mouth. He was cumming. He sighed and took a long deep breath, and suddenly his warm thick spunk hit
my lips. I let him see his load before I licked it all up and swallowed every drop
;):kiss:

This is a wonderful description.

Back