Left or Right Handed?

Which is your dominant hand? For writing :)

• Total voters
oh babe, you know the world is much more fun if you let the playful meaning bubble to the surface :) nothing particular, just playful.

I have been feeling twitchy too. My brain is refusing to think any poetic thoughts. And the devil will find work for idle brains to do.

let me see if I can get that photo back, thanks for noticing! I was getting a cramp posed up like that for so long.

night Mister Flick,

SR

Tzara said:
Fine. Fine. Loose use of words again.

Well, Ms. Par·TIC·u·lar, I meant that my right hand tickles more keys than the left. Soooo, my right hand cheats on (cheats out?) the left. Er, something like that.

My rightie fingers are restless and looking to tickie tickie tickie sumthing.

Hey! Where'd that long (cough!) lissome leg and boot go? My fingers are feeling twitchy, twitchy, twitchy, and need something to flick and twist. :devil:

I don't want to clicky the booton thing, because I'm not left or right dominate. I broke my right arm when I was young, and learned to write with both--no curvy thing with my left arm or nothing. I can now write clearly with both, only when I write with my right, I have to like, slant the paper to the right, where as most people kinda turn it/angle it leftish (like I make any sense).

I'm done. :D

I could not find the other boot pic but here is a different one... still working my way around this new hard drive :catroar:

Backwards.

Has anyone noticed that for people who are hopelessly one handed it is often easier to do things backwards if you are using the wrong hand. Try writing backwards with your wrong hand , its surprisingly easy, or if you want to knock a nail in with your wrong hand do it with the action of a tennis players backhand (single handed) of course. :)

SeattleRain said:
I could not find the other boot pic but here is a different one... still working my way around this new hard drive :catroar:
It's easier to type with your fingers.

SeattleRain said:
I have no idea what that means. :confused:
Sorry. I was listening to Talking Heads as I typed.

You were saying something about wearing boots and finding your way around on your computer.

Maybe I should submit that post as a poem.

flyguy69 said:
Sorry. I was listening to Talking Heads as I typed.

You were saying something about wearing boots and finding your way around on your computer.

Maybe I should submit that post as a poem.

don't be sorry
she was trying to impress you by playing dumb
she should know better by now
it never works and I always turn her in anyway. :rolleyes:

ishtat said:
Has anyone noticed that for people who are hopelessly one handed it is often easier to do things backwards if you are using the wrong hand. Try writing backwards with your wrong hand , its surprisingly easy, or if you want to knock a nail in with your wrong hand do it with the action of a tennis players backhand (single handed) of course. :)

Uh-umm, uh-ummm Perhaps I'm thinking of the wrong thing here. :eek:

Back