Lit Board Crushes

MzChrista said:

Im sperm adverse dude. Now Eb, she likes the stuff.

no shit? I never would have guessed. I doubt that is the only thing you are adverse to either... but then that's probably another type of discussion...

PBW "I luv you mannnnn <hiccup>"

iginally posted by P. B. Walker [/i]

no shit? I never would have guessed. I doubt that is the only thing you are adverse to either... but then that's probably another type of discussion...

PBW "I luv you mannnnn <hiccup>"
[/QUOTE]

Well, Ill be clear I dont mind you get it on you but I dont like it on me and I expect you to lick up any you spread around. You do that and we are cool.

MzChrista said:

Well, Ill be clear I dont mind you get it on you but I dont like it on me and I expect you to lick up any you spread around. You do that and we are cool.

No worries about that happening... at least from me.

PBW

P. B. Walker said:

No worries about that happening... at least from me.

PBW

You was talking about jizzin my hair yesterday.
This aint Something About Christa.

Touched

It is rare that I find myself at a loss for words, but I am now.

Perse - thank you so much for your kind words! I am truly touched to know that you think as highly of me - as I do of you! :)

Cym - I was more than surprised when I read what you wrote. And considering how hot a few of your posts have made me recently - I may just have to rethink my geographical choices! ;)

Thank you both!

:rose: :kiss:

MzChrista said:

Im thinking maybe Ill tie you and Ruby face to face and let you make out while i whip you both.

You know MzC, you and Himself have the same ideas... and of course I have always thought that Ruby was hot!

:p

MzChrista said:

You was talking about jizzin my hair yesterday.
This aint Something About Christa.

Uhhh true... it was called a joke... as in... trying to make a bit of light humor after you attacked me in form of crushing my balls by stepping on them. To which you then responded by saying you'd bite them off completely.

I believe in the fact that everyone is different here and has different likes/dislikes/kinks/etc. I also believe that if we are all going to get along we have to make some compromises. Now, I totally understand you have that whole "hate man" thing going on and... to put it in your own words: "Dude, that's cool wif me". Do your own thing, in your own place, and at your own speed. Just keep your hate to yourself.

I don't see anyone else attacking or discriminating against specific groups (ethnic/race/gender/etc) here. So if you please, give the rest of us the same respect. You can have your opinions and thoughts and yes, even post them to a forum. But the least you could do is refrain from attack specific members of those groups you hate. I've never attacked you personally before today. In fact, the posts that led up to you attacking me had nothing to even do with you.

You stay on yourside of the net and I'll stay on mine...

PBW

MzChrista said:

but the ones put their asses up in their avs get special consideration.
Is that what I'm doin wrong?

Here.... It's not an av.. but it's my ass :p

P. B. Walker said:

Uhhh true... it was called a joke... as in... trying to make a bit of light humor after you attacked me in form of crushing my balls by stepping on them. To which you then responded by saying you'd bite them off completely.

I believe in the fact that everyone is different here and has different likes/dislikes/kinks/etc. I also believe that if we are all going to get along we have to make some compromises. Now, I totally understand you have that whole "hate man" thing going on and... to put it in your own words: "Dude, that's cool wif me". Do your own thing, in your own place, and at your own speed. Just keep your hate to yourself.

I don't see anyone else attacking or discriminating against specific groups (ethnic/race/gender/etc) here. So if you please, give the rest of us the same respect. You can have your opinions and thoughts and yes, even post them to a forum. But the least you could do is refrain from attack specific members of those groups you hate. I've never attacked you personally before today. In fact, the posts that led up to you attacking me had nothing to even do with you.

PBW

Dude, i thought it was all joking. I didnt know you had a problem at all. If you mad Im sorry, but I didnt attack you and I aint a hater.

Rubyfruit said:
Jesus, doesn't anybody have a fucking sense of humor on this board?

that come out of the blue to me. I thought we was playing around.

MzChrista said:

Cute ass, baby, but it still needs more stripes.

*blushes* thanks! Yes... It definitely needs more stripes!

It's been far too long since this sub has been thrashed.

Rubyfruit said:
Jesus, doesn't anybody have a fucking sense of humor on this board?

You're asking if *I* have sense of humor? Geez... that's like asking if a penguin likes cold water. Duh. I think most here would agree with that.

And I guess you could call "I've stepped on your balls and crushed them" and "I bit your balls clean off" and "don't get that shit in my hair" and "oh you can get some on you but not me" joking around... guess I had to be a grrl to get it... <shrug> I'm sure the taliban make jokes about us Americans too...

PBW "Ya'll can do your thing, and I'll do mine... no use mixing it up and causing problems because of your problem"

Re: Touched

MzChrista said:
Another babe that wants me, I aint fooled.
I'm amending my original post to read:
And Zipman? MzChrista? If y'all weren't...if i wasn't...if geography allowed it...
:p
redelicious said:
Am I part of a trio???

~smile~

Even better, you think I stand out??

Thank you
Oh yes, you stand out. You and the other new red's, Red Menace and...and...and...well, maybe there are only two newish red's around?

In any case, i just love it when new people come in, take a breath, and just slide into being a part of the community. It's not hard to do. You just do it. You just start talking. People will talk back; don't worry.

You red's did that, too, just came in and started up talking. Good job. We're always better off for having more voices and additional viewpoints among us.
zipman7 said:
Cym - I was more than surprised when I read what you wrote.
I can't imagine why, zip. You've got style and flair. You're your own man. You know your stuff. You're eminently fair and open to what others have to say.

We need about fifteen more of you, all shapes and sizes and colors and genders and sexual orientations, round this place.

You could be the Grand Leader of the Zipmen.
Wouldn't that look great on a resume!
:D

P. B. Walker said:

Yeah ok... :rolleyes:

PBW

Dude, i said Im sorry, I thought we were just playing around.
If that aint good enough for ya, go fuck yourself.

P. B. Walker said:

PBW

PBW, I am sorry but I have to say that I feel you are being overly sensitive and over reacting to a minor misunderstanding. I thought that the two of you were engaging in teasing banter and I'll wager everyone else thought so as well.
You feel that Christa was attacking you, but can I ask you to consider that for a man to say to a lesbian that they are going to ejaculate on them is at least as hostile a comment as anything she said to you, if one reads the posts as angry and not humorous?
You have joked around about this sort of thing before, with Christa and with Ebony, but apparently, you expected Christa to just know that your mood had changed. And when she apologized, you blew it off with a rolling eyes icon. That's just not right. I hope when the heat of your anger cools, you will consider a more gracious response.

Back