Lit Board Crushes

I've had a crush on Andreina because she puts up with me even though i'm just a newbie...

and because i really really enjoy her posts...

many others here i've got a deepening respect for... such a wealth of knowledge in one little area...

Park~

Parklife said:
I've had a crush on Andreina because she puts up with me even though i'm just a newbie...

and because i really really enjoy her posts...

many others here i've got a deepening respect for... such a wealth of knowledge in one little area...

Park~

Personally, I think that shows very good taste.

Mae13 over in the Amateur Pic Feedback forum, which is where I spend virtually all of my Lit time. First and foremost, she's a sweetie. She's also kind, thoughtful, witty, intelligent... and she exudes the aura of sensuality that I find... mmmmmm....

Where was I?

Oh, right. Mae's great. :) Too bad she's in Germany.

~justin said:
Mae13 over in the Amateur Pic Feedback forum, which is where I spend virtually all of my Lit time. First and foremost, she's a sweetie. She's also kind, thoughtful, witty, intelligent... and she exudes the aura of sensuality that I find... mmmmmm....

Where was I?

Oh, right. Mae's great. :) Too bad she's in Germany.

Another man with great taste! Mae is a treasure, both for the eyes and the heart.

We keep in touch, but I haven't heard from her in a little while (first she moved, then I moved)... I'm trying to lure her back with a new picture thread of my own (the first one since the wintertime). I hope it works. :)

Crushes?

I know I haven't posted in a while, and many people don't even know who I am, but I would like to share a couple crushes I have.

First, would be James. He has wonderful insights and would be powerful to submit to.

Second, Caroline. Crushes on other females are rare for me, so my reason makes me shy to explain why.

Re: Crushes?

shysub said:
I know I haven't posted in a while, and many people don't even know who I am, but I would like to share a couple crushes I have.

First, would be James. He has wonderful insights and would be powerful to submit to.

Second, Caroline. Crushes on other females are rare for me, so my reason makes me shy to explain why.

I think I will pout
:(

shysub said:

Thank you, shy, that is very sweet.:)

shysub said:

Thank you, and welcome back!

I thank you for the mentions.
I'm astonished and warmed by your inclusion.
:rose:

Like others, i cannot mention individuals in this matter because i'd hurt some by forgetting names that should be included and i certainly don't want to do that.

But i will say this: among the very newest faces we've got in this place, the "red" trio certainly stand out.

And Zipman? If i wasn't...if you weren't...if geography allowed it...
;)

Disclaimer: my "crushes" have nothing at all to do with sexuality and everything to do with the warmth, percieved "reality quotient", and intelligence that shines from the minds of the posters.

cymbidia said:

Like others, i cannot mention individuals in this matter because i'd hurt some by forgetting names that should be included and i certainly don't want to do that.

But i will say this: among the very newest faces we've got in this place, the "red" trio certainly stand out.

;)

Disclaimer: my "crushes" have nothing at all to do with sexuality and everything to do with the warmth, percieved "reality quotient", and intelligence that shines from the minds of the posters.

Not me. I really want to fuck Petrel.

cymbidia said:

;)

Another babe that wants me, I aint fooled.

cymbidia said:

;)

Am I part of a trio???

~smile~

Even better, you think I stand out??

Thank you

Richard

No pouting. You are still the only one on here I have met in person *S*

MzChrista said:

yeah dude, but your ass has a PROPERTY OF EBONY sign hangin on it now.

Pfftth... you *must* be dreamin grrl (this is how ya'll spell it right?) Besides... I seem to remember her posts that she says she doesn't own anyone. Maybe I'm cumfused (condition of having too much sperm onboard). mmm... maybe you need some of that... LOL.

PBW "I got your sign baby"

P. B. Walker said:

Pfftth... you *must* be dreamin grrl (this is how ya'll spell it right?) Besides... I seem to remember her posts that she says she doesn't own anyone. Maybe I'm cumfused (condition of having too much sperm onboard). mmm... maybe you need some of that... LOL.

PBW "I got your sign baby"

Im sperm adverse dude. Now Eb, she likes the stuff.

Back