Lit Board Crushes

CarolineOh said:
PBW, I am sorry but I have to say that I feel you are being overly sensitive and over reacting to a minor misunderstanding. I thought that the two of you were engaging in teasing banter and I'll wager everyone else thought so as well.

Yeah I guess a crushed testicle is pretty funny. And the part about separating it totally from my body is even funnier. I've heard that when you actually get a testicle to the point of breaking, it makes very unique popping noise as the liquid inside sprays out in all directions. I guess that would probably have ya'll in stitches. I guess not laughing at that makes me too sensitive. I'm sorry, you all are right... I'm the one that's is totally wrong. What in the fuck was I thinking? Jesus H. Christ, I must be smoking some downtown crack.

You feel that Christa was attacking you, but can I ask you to consider that for a man to say to a lesbian that they are going to ejaculate on them is at least as hostile a comment as anything she said to you, if one reads the posts as angry and not humorous?

I didn't start that. Seeing as I thought she was joking around I responsed in kind. At least my little joke isn't about doing irreparable harm. My joke just requires a quick little shower to fix... I guess that makes me the ass. Maybe I should have just joked about cutting out her heart, then I wouldn't be so sensitive.

You have joked around about this sort of thing before, with Christa and with Ebony, but apparently, you expected Christa to just know that your mood had changed. And when she apologized, you blew it off with a rolling eyes icon. That's just not right. I hope when the heat of your anger cools, you will consider a more gracious response.

I'm sorry I don't remember joking about crushing one of my nads (just out of the blue mind you), or removing it completely. Maybe if *you* went back and read it and thought about it, you'd maybe wonder... someone says they have a crush on so-and-so, and someone else responds with "yeah, well I'd like to crush his nuts". Mmmm... must just be me. Nor do I remember it being stuff like "go fuck yourself". But again, I guess I'm too fucking sensitive, big fat pussy that I am and all.

Let's be clear. My mood didn't change and I'm not angry or upset. You must be on something if you think something like this is going to get under my skin. Pullleease. You give yourselves too much credit. When I'm pissed, you'll know it. Trust me.

In my book, the matter is resolved. So ya'll might as well drop it and get off my ass.

PBW "Yeah I guess I'm wrong by default... I am the man"

P. B. Walker said:

Yeah I guess a crushed testicle is pretty funny. And the part about separating it totally from my body is even funnier. I've heard that when you actually get a testicle to the point of breaking, it makes very unique popping noise as the liquid inside sprays out in all directions. I guess that would probably have ya'll in stitches. I guess not laughing at that makes me too sensitive. I'm sorry, you all are right... I'm the one that's is totally wrong. What in the fuck was I thinking? Jesus H. Christ, I must be smoking some downtown crack.

I didn't start that. Seeing as I thought she was joking around I responsed in kind. At least my little joke isn't about doing irreparable harm. My joke just requires a quick little shower to fix... I guess that makes me the ass. Maybe I should have just joked about cutting out her heart, then I wouldn't be so sensitive.

I'm sorry I don't remember joking about crushing one of my nads (just out of the blue mind you), or removing it completely. Maybe if *you* went back and read it and thought about it, you'd maybe wonder... someone says they have a crush on so-and-so, and someone else responds with "yeah, well I'd like to crush his nuts". Mmmm... must just be me. Nor do I remember it being stuff like "go fuck yourself". But again, I guess I'm too fucking sensitive, big fat pussy that I am and all.

Let's be clear. My mood didn't change and I'm not angry or upset. You must be on something if you think something like this is going to get under my skin. Pullleease. You give yourselves too much credit. When I'm pissed, you'll know it. Trust me.

In my book, the matter is resolved. So ya'll might as well drop it and get off my ass.

Well, you can encase your nuts in steel and give me "da butt!"

Eb <not giving up>

P. B. Walker said:

Your offensive tone to me is uncalled for. I will not fight with you on this, of all days.
She apologized. I have no idea what else you want from her.

Ebonyfire said:

Well, you can encase your nuts in steel and give me "da butt!"

Eb <not giving up>

Mmmm... you'll still have to get past the steel mesh boxers. LOL. And let's not forget the teflon coated pants.

PBW "Prepared for Anal War III"

CarolineOh said:

Your offensive tone to me is uncalled for. I will not fight with you on this, of all days.
She apologized. I have no idea what else you want from her.

Caroline... (respectfully) if you didn't want me to respond to you, then you shouldn't have poked your nose in it. Nuff said. If ya can't take the heat, get outta the kitchen.

I'm not fighting. The matter is resolved. If you'd shut it, we could all just forget about it.

I don't need/want jack from her. The cards have been played and there isn't "take backs".

PBW

P. B. Walker said:

Caroline... (respectfully) if you didn't want me to respond to you, then you shouldn't have poked your nose in it. Nuff said. If ya can't take the heat, get outta the kitchen.

I'm not fighting. The matter is resolved. If you'd shut it, we could all just forget about it.

I don't need/want jack from her. The cards have been played and there isn't "take backs".

PBW

I did not object to your responding to me, but only to your tone. I am not angry with you, and you have no good cause to address me with anger and derision. I have enjoyed your contributions to the forum and hope to continue to do so without rancor between us.

CarolineOh said:

I did not object to your responding to me, but only to your tone. I am not angry with you, and you have no good cause to address me with anger and derision. I have enjoyed your contributions to the forum and hope to continue to do so without rancor between us.

Well I will submit this, and hopefully you will see the reasoning behind it. If you are going to step up (with or without her knowledge and/or invitation) and defend her, then you put yourself in the line of fire as well. You can't just sit back and take your pot shots and not expect someone to defend themselves back. This isn't fantasy world. You have to be crazy to think I'm gonna sit here and let you give it to me in the ass and not say something back. I'm not angry with you either, I was simply pointing out what I felt were the flaws in your arguments, not to mention stating my point of view.

Again, I will simply add: If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Additionally: If ya drop it... it will go away. (But then, maybe you enjoy keeping it going because it provides some sick drama that you need... shrug.. hell if I know... but most people would have dropped the matter by now... at least her and I have, you seem to want to continue it).

PBW "I'm starting to see Lance's point of view more and more"

P. B. Walker said:

Well I will submit this, and hopefully you will see the reasoning behind it. If you are going to step up (with or without her knowledge and/or invitation) and defend her, then you put yourself in the line of fire as well. You can't just sit back and take your pot shots and not expect someone to defend themselves back. This isn't fantasy world. You have to be crazy to think I'm gonna sit here and let you give it to me in the ass and not say something back. I'm not angry with you either, I was simply pointing out what I felt were the flaws in your arguments, not to mention stating my point of view.

Again, I will simply add: If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Additionally: If ya drop it... it will go away. (But then, maybe you enjoy keeping it going because it provides some sick drama that you need... shrug.. hell if I know... but most people would have dropped the matter by now... at least her and I have, you seem to want to continue it).

PBW "I'm starting to see Lance's point of view more and more"

I have taken no shots at you, nor have I said anything disrespectful to or about you. But you may rest assured I will not address you again.

CarolineOh said:
I have taken no shots at you, nor have I said anything disrespectful to or about you. But you may rest assured I will not address you again.

Happy happy joy joy... :rolleyes:

Hi PB!

How's it going ?

Need any tips or predictions from Swaami Lance on how the rest of this exchange and the rest of your time here on Lit is going to be?

Wanna beer?

Get together later and BBQ some red meat?

Later dude;

Lance "The Song Remains The Same" Castor

PS: If you actually get any of that "But you may rest assured I will not address you again." from her, save some for me?....so far it's been like "the cheque's in the mail".

Last edited:
Re: Hi PB!

Lancecastor said:
How's it going ?

Need any tips or predictions from Swaami Lance on how the rest of this exchange and the rest of your time here on Lit is going to be?

Wanna beer?

Get together later and BBQ some red meat?

Later dude;

Lance "The Song Remains The Same" Castor

PS: If you actually get any of that "But you may rest assured I will not address you again." from her, save some for me?....so far it's been like "the cheque's in the mail".

Yeah, well I'm not gonna carry this on... if she wants to, she can have at it. Plus, I have no problems going back into lurk mood and checking Lit once a week. I did it before the last time people got upset with me here. This is actually a record for me on this forum.

PBW

Re: Re: Hi PB!

P. B. Walker said:

Yeah, well I'm not gonna carry this on... if she wants to, she can have at it. Plus, I have no problems going back into lurk mood and checking Lit once a week. I did it before the last time people got upset with me here. This is actually a record for me on this forum.

PBW

Don't go, Shane....

Eb

Re: Re: Re: Hi PB!

Ebonyfire said:

Don't go, Shane....

Eb

Wasn't that "Come back, Shane?"

Oh well, either way - PBW, if it's any consolation, I think you're funny and a pretty good fella as well!

chele *waiting patiently to watch EB take that fine ass one day*

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hi PB!

You are absolutely right!
Eb

SexyChele said:

Wasn't that "Come back, Shane?"

Oh well, either way - PBW, if it's any consolation, I think you're funny and a pretty good fella as well!

chele *waiting patiently to watch EB take that fine ass one day*

SpectreT said:

And where this Beast is finding out he has absolutely no board flirting skills if two bright ladies like Risia and petrel were caught flatfooted by his declaration..... :D

but I've always been hopeless at realising when someone has a crush on me - I managed to pass up not one; not two; but three perfect relationships in my teens becasue I had an enormous crush on them and didn't realise / couldn't believe that they could possibly like me. - I still regret one of them to this day.

Now given that I can't see body language on here; unless you come up to me and say petrel baby I wanna fuck you/ whip your ass/ lick your boots/ how's a girl suppoused to know?

I feel honoured to have been mentioned by people on this thread - I'm working out a few permutations and combinations right now!

Re: Re: Hi PB!

PB;

I came to the conclusion a few daze ago that it really doesn't matter what you do, don't do, say, don't say to a particular entity.

Like that green gaseous cloud in the early Star Trek episode that made everyone on the Enterprise fight with each other, it will drift from the Bridge, to Engineering, to Sick Bay....taking on pleasing life-forms like a shape shifter at first.....until finally The Kirk somehow...lures...it...into...the ...Transporter...Room....and beams it the fuck outta here.

Counting the days?

I know I am.

Hang in there;

Lance

P. B. Walker said:

PBW

Sam! Yoo-hoo! Saaaam!

Hey Sam.....you busy right now? Could you come get your lovely fiancee and take her home please?

People are "picking on her" again.

Thanks!
Lance

CarolineOh said:

Re: Re: Touched

cymbidia said:
We need about fifteen more of you, all shapes and sizes and colors and genders and sexual orientations, round this place.

You could be the Grand Leader of the Zipmen.
Wouldn't that look great on a resume!
:D

Couldn't agree more with the smart cool lady above. :D

(so what do I get to be called -- a Zipfem?) ;)

I'm glad you're my friend Zip -- you deserved every word I lavished on you, lol.

And as my fellow New Yorker -- on this of all days -- I'm sending you my best thoughts, too.

It was a good day to be in the city -- I hope you felt that as well. :)

Perse :rose:

Back