Lord Pmann Wants to Discuss Orgasms

So, the topic of orgasms is an interesting one. I think we all wish that we could experience another’s orgasm so we would know how ours felt in comparison to our own.

Now, I’ve been doing research on orgasms for many years. First, as a solo endeavour. Then, bringing in a partner when I could afford it. Then back to solo endeavours again. Research funding for this kind of subject matter is not exactly pulling in grants left and right. :(

Different sex acts provide me with different orgasms. I tried my best to graphically represent the most common here (anal will be added at a date TBD):

View attachment 2230392

This data is based on personal experience and I’m reporting the average of them all. There are certainly outliers that could exist.

Handjobs (from a partner): They provide an intense orgasm. Part of the reason, despite a hand providing no natural lubrication or cultivating an environment for a penis to cum, is that handjobs are often given during LONG makeout sessions with a lot of foreplay and what have you. So the length and intensity of that orgasm might be much higher.

Blowjobs: Hands down the most intense of all orgasms. It’s like falling off a cliff. ‘Nuff said.

Intercourse (i.e., P in V): I’m probably getting some head scratches here on my it is ranked lower than a handjob. The reason is, the vagina is such an optimum place for a penis to dwell (thanks for wall composition, moisture content, etc.), it creates a scenario where the penis doesn’t have to be all that stimulated to cum. Therefore, the build up is potential far less and therefore provides a less intense orgasm.

Now, these are my experiences and let it be known most of this research was done on synthetic, lab grown vaginas because no one wants to fuck me. But I assure you, they are very close to the real thing.

So, what say you, men and women of Lit? What kind of orgasms do you find most enjoyable and why?
I find that very graphic

I had a girlfriend who would laugh her ass off AS she orgasmed. First time it happened I was like "Does my jizz contain Joker drugs from Batman or something?" But she just did that. It was adorable. 🤣❤️
It’s really distracting the first time you experience it. I was like wtf?

So I was balls deep riding out her orgasm and she started laughing which had a negative effect on my hardness. But we worked through it to a successful conclusion. 👍🏻

One time years ago I was sext messaging with someone, I sent a few dick pics (after we discussed it first, of course ;) ) and I recieved the response of "LMAO!" I was like "Uh what?" She clarified that she laughed because she didn't expect to see a post orgasm pic among the few that I sent. I mean okay? That's still in the least a weird response. If I responded to her boob pics with "HAHAHA" it would be enormously shitty. We kinda stopped talking after that.

Bottom line if you're going to laugh at my dick, do it in person. 🤣😜❤️

One time years ago I was sext messaging with someone, I sent a few dick pics (after we discussed it first, of course ;) ) and I recieved the response of "LMAO!" I was like "Uh what?" She clarified that she laughed because she didn't expect to see a post orgasm pic among the few that I sent. I mean okay? That's still in the least a weird response. If I responded to her boob pics with "HAHAHA" it would be enormously shitty. We kinda stopped talking after that.

Bottom line if you're going to laugh at my dick, do it in person. 🤣😜❤️
While it’s in me, preferably. 😁

I had a girlfriend who would laugh her ass off AS she orgasmed. First time it happened I was like "Does my jizz contain Joker drugs from Batman or something?" But she just did that. It was adorable. 🤣❤️
This would be something I would do. It’s like there’s too much emotion when it’s really good and it’s gotta come out somehow. Laughter 🤷🏻‍♀️

This would be something I would do. It’s like there’s too much emotion when it’s really good and it’s gotta come out somehow. Laughter 🤷🏻‍♀️
Haha oh yeah. Perfectly okay. It's just funny that she was loudly like "HAHAHAHAWWW" while working my dick and bullet vibe (you know me, I'm a multitasker ❤️😈)

Can you remember approximately what she said? Was this in a first date conversation?
This was on the second date, which at this point was going very, very well. Clothes were coming off, condoms were out, and she said "Oh btw sometimes I giggle a little when I cum." I was like "Oh yeah, it's cool no worries." STILL was surprised. Lol :p

TBD):

AD1CBA1F-9CCF-4D7E-9935-69E481F0E762.jpeg

This data is based on personal experience and I’m reporting the average of them all. There are certainly outliers that could exist
I’m a bit disappointed in you. Where are the graphs for combo handjob/prostate and blowjob/prostate orgasms?

The pink line is the best graphical representation I could chart of the 2:18 of female orgasmS that ensued via vibe-on-clit…

View attachment 2230411
I love you. That’s it 😊

had a girlfriend who would laugh her ass off AS she orgasmed.
I’m a giggler when I orgasm.
I have definitely laughed during sex because it’s fun and sometimes awkward and it’s all awesome. I don’t think I’ve ever laughed during an orgasm, but I’m certainly not quiet either.

This was on the second date, which at this point was going very, very well. Clothes were coming off, condoms were out, and she said "Oh btw sometimes I giggle a little when I cum." I was like "Oh yeah, it's cool no worries." STILL was surprised. Lol :p
Guys, take note: when a gal uses the phrase "when I cum" on your second date, it is a good sign that you're going to get lucky.

I have definitely laughed during sex because it’s fun and sometimes awkward and it’s all awesome. I don’t think I’ve ever laughed during an orgasm, but I’m certainly not quiet either.
Oh yeah I've totally giggled too. Like if you play with my nipples I'll be so into it and full of pure rapturous joy. Plus it tickles a little. Lol. :p
Guys, take note: when a gal uses the phrase "when I cum" on your second date, it is a good sign that you're going to get lucky.
The more you know ;) ❤️

Where are the graphs for inanimate objects?

Well, my graph for prostate orgasms was from inanimate objects.

But you can supply your own graphs! This isn’t just a “Pmann wants to mansplain to you about orgasms” thread. It’s a “Pmann wants to discuss” thread.

So go on! Graph the pineapple or rusty piece of rebar that you’ve used!

Back