Lord Pmann Wants to Start a Cult

Look, I joined your fucking cult so I wouldn’t have to hold my nuts. They’re supposed to be in some dingbat female cultist’s mouth.

That’s how I find inner peace, by centering my piece in an appropriate warm wet mouth.

Best wishes,

Disgruntled and homeless
You were the inaugural Wanker of the Week. You have lead the way for all of Lit in how to hold your own nuts and rub that tiny tot. The only hope for you is a cult. Or opioids. Or both.

You were the inaugural Wanker of the Week. You have lead the way for all of Lit in how to hold your own nuts and rub that tiny tot. The only hope for you is a cult. Or opioids. Or both.
Damn, if you want me to pay attention to you, all you have to do is ask.

I can probably fit you in my schedule in a couple months.

So, I’ve been watching a fair amount of documentaries about cults lately- The Vow, Love Has Won, Twin Flames, etc.

It makes me want to start a cult, honestly. I mean, with my charming personality and knack for branding people, I think I could really be a great cult leader.

But it got me thinking about all the things that make a good cult. And different people want different things. As the leader, I’m mostly concerned with sex and money. Maybe a little power. But if I’m going to promise you some unachievable shit, what is it that you want to be promised?

I want to know what people are looking for in a cult. And do you think there was ever a time in your life where you could’ve fallen victim to a cult?
This is so funny. I've considered becoming a cult leader, too! God and sex and safety from the big bad world.

Koolaid is very cheap. My cult will be a lot classier than that. Snapple or better.

I’m not particularly into feet, but perhaps you can find one of my subjects who is.

Ya know, he seems to recruit some decent people. I was particularly interested in the NXIVM cult leader’s recruiting method. He was getting some really beautiful women with a lot of money. I need some funding, so rich girls go to the front of the line.

I’m not into groveling. This is a dignified cult.

Whatever the prescribed uniform is, it will include thigh highs. I’m not sure how well that will work with sandals, but perhaps casual Fridays will work with sandals and your casual thigh highs.

And thank you for the recommendation on how to sharpen my cult speaking skills.
Casual thigh highs 😂

I don’t know how I missed the thread. It must have been during my hiatus. Casual thigh highs…..I need to know more

Hmm. I may reconsider joining this. Does this mean I don't have to think or make decisions for a while?

Cos. Yes please.

I can leave anytime though, right?

Hmm. I may reconsider joining this. Does this mean I don't have to think or make decisions for a while?

Cos. Yes please.

I can leave anytime though, right?

Well of course. It is like the famous lyric... You check in any time you like and you can always leave any time you choose.

Or something like that.

But again, we are focused on pics of thigh highs right now. That would be a good way to join the cult.

And you don't have to make any decisions. Just sit and be pretty. I'll be making all the big decisions.

Well of course. It is like the famous lyric... You check in any time you like and you can always leave any time you choose.

Or something like that.

But again, we are focused on pics of thigh highs right now. That would be a good way to join the cult.

And you don't have to make any decisions. Just sit and be pretty. I'll be making all the big decisions.
I’m sorry dude, I just can’t take the idea of you as a cult leader after seeing your green shorts earlier this year.

For example:

“I'll be making all the big decisions in my green shorts.”

“The best way is for you ladies to post pics of you in your thigh highs and I can tell you when I see it whilst wearing my green shorts.”

It just kind of undermines your authority.

I’m sorry dude, I just can’t take the idea of you as a cult leader after seeing your green shorts earlier this year.

For example:

“The best way is for you ladies to post pics of you in your thigh highs and I can tell you when I see it whilst wearing my green shorts.”

I've always picture George Costanza for anything that dude says... Green shorts just add to the mental image. Good luck with the cult. :LOL:

For example:

I have a number of coloured shorts. Several shades of green. Aquamarine. Then I have numerous versions of seersucker. Lobster themed shorts. I’ve got a number of different patterns

The thing with my wardrobe… I’m very unassuming. They don’t think, “Oh, I bet he’s gonna get me to brand my tits with his avatar. He might be good for a round of golf or maybe he knows how to help me pick a croquet mallet.”

I've always picture George Costanza for anything that dude says... Green shorts just add to the mental image. Good luck with the cult. :LOL:

Think more Art Vandelay.

Back