Lured into the Wolfe's lair (closed for MzSeductress)

Allie was surprised at how well they were keeping time as he told her when he glanced at his watch , she was also happy he wanted to visit her famiky again and visit the park again as well.

She smiled as he held her and they made their way to the car walking through they huge parking lot. There were alot more than when they arrived and she was surprised when Jack grinned saying he told her he'd return the favor soon and he climbed in the back of the car and quickly pulled her in saying " Come on baby it's your turn".

Allie gasped as he pulled her in kissing her passionately and she returned the kiss panting and feeling her nipples harden turned on more especially after what she did to him earlier.

She felt him pull her dress down and sighed softly when he began massaging her breasts and he whisphered about how much he loved her breasts " Mmmm im glad you love them, they're yours to touch whenever you want.." She said softly.

Allie groaned as Jack lifted her dress and saw how wet she was and chuckled when he said he wondered how she got that way " I can't help it when I'm around you baby..." she said

She felt his lips on her skin and kissed her inner thighs moving toward her wetness and asked with lust in his voice where she wanted him to go. " Baby i want you to-" she gasped her words cut short as she felt Jacks talented tongue beginto taste her.

Jack was teasing her inner thighs moving up and down one and then the other getting closer to her wet panties when he heard her answer. "Baby i want you to-" then only a gasp escaped her lips as his tongue slid up and down the lace panties. Pushing the silky material into her trough with his tongue brought more pleasurable sounds.

After a few more licks, he pulled his head away, smiling at his lovely brunette lover. "We need to get rid of these," he chuckled pulling her panties off her hips and off her legs. "Mmmm such a lovely sight," he murmured seeing her pussy framed by her spreadeagle legs.

His lips again began a trek up one thigh, kissing and licking the soft skin, passing over the main treat to kiss and lick the other thigh. But her fingers tangled in his hair, gripping it and he knew where she wanted him to go.

Flattening his tongue, it slid up and down her wet lips not slipping inside .... just yet. Pushing two fingers inside the silky walls, he felt her muscles squeezing them just like they did with his cock. He moaned as his tongue continued to slide up and down while his fingers began a slow rhythmic motion inside her.

"I love the taste of you baby ..... I just can't get enough of you," he whispered ..... then his tongue sliced between the lips coated with her honey. He felt her hips buck upward and her fingers tighten in his hair as his lips and tongue made contact with her love button. "Ohhhh yeah baby ..... you taste so good."

Allie loved when he teased her , it was incredibly sexy to her and she watched as he pulled her lace panties off easily before getting back to his task of pleasuring her.

She heard the admiration in his voice as he stared at her waxed pussy telling her what a beautiful sight it was before his lips and tongue met her skin again licking and kissing.

Her fingers tangled in his hair and she groaned guiding his head as he moved " Fuck baby that feels incredible " She said softly. and gasped feeling his strong fingers slip inside of her.

She moaned hearing him whispher how much he loved the taste of her and how he couodnt get enough and grinned loving how Jack felt the same way she did. Her moans grew louder as Jack slipped his tongue inside of her and she gripped his hair a little tighter as her panting increased " Jesus darling... you're driving me crazy...it's so good" Allie moaned rolling her head back a little

Their car, surrounded by other parked cars gave them the perfect cover. Those vehicle owners would be gone for hours if not all day. And with the rows of cars surrounding them, the chances of anyone walking past and catching them were remote.

The moans from their pleasurable time filled the car; his more muffled and hers growing louder with each kiss and flick of his tongue on her skin. He loved the feel of her slickness on his tongue as it sliced and flicked at the sensitive clit. With each kiss or flick, he felt her fingers grip his hair tighter and her hips buck a little more.

He pulled back just enough when she called out that he was driving her crazy and it felt so good. He smiled up into lust filled face, his lips and face glistening with her honey.

"That's what I want baby ...... drive you absolutely crazy ......" Panting a bit harder as he returned to pleasuring her hot sex. He kissed the inside of her thighs knowing that by staying away from her pussy, it would be maddening. Soft butterfly kisses to her lips and then blowing soft warm air on the exposed sensitive nut made her hips rotate and buck toward his face.

His fingers slipped back and forth inside the silky walls, feeling her muscles gripping them, trying to stop them but he easily fucked her. And then he knew he was going to go in for the final.

Turning his fingers so he could rub he G-spot, his mouth covered her clit, sucking it into his mouth. He knew her body well and held on as her body began to dance on the car seat, knowing she was about to slip over the climatic edge.

Allie grinned and moaned when she heard him tell her he wanted to drive her crazy as he increased his efforts teasing her and pleasing her. His lips on her skin always felt amazing and she knew when they had a chance she would make love to him as he wanted her to.

She felt his finger slip deeper fingering her and she knew Jack was on a mission and determined to have his lovers cum. She felt her walls gripping his fingers tightly and when he curled his fingers to rub against her gspot she knew her orgasm would approach soon.

Allison gripped his hair with one hand and the seat with the other as her hips raised and she rolled it against his tongue, fingers and mouth. She gasped and cried out loudly " Fuckkkkk ... oh go... I'm fucking cumming baby..." She moaned quivering in Jack's arms as he held hervslight enjoying his feast.

He picked her till she calmed down a bit from the powerful orgasm and she lay back panting before leaning up and kissing him seeing the wetness on his face. She grinned tasting herself on his lips and said "Fuck baby... that felt too good .."

With one arm, Jack held onto her thigh as her body gave in to the pleasure of a tremendous orgasm hearing her practically scream she was cumming. While her body quivered and squirmed on the backseat, his lips stayed glued to her clit while his fingers teased her G-spot.

Holding onto her was somewhat difficult with her hips rising high off the backseat but he managed to hold on. Her orgasm reminded him when they were in the storage room in Las Vegas. That orgasm was intense. Was it the excitement of getting caught? His orgasm on the Ferris wheel was just as intense and similar to Vegas. There was something to be said to having sex in public with the thought of getting caught.

His mouth continued to caress her clit as her body began to calm down. He heard her hard pants and he too was panting a bit harder. His fingers were still lodged deep inside her as he moved up and she leaned toward him, their lips meeting in a passionate kiss.

He smiled at her comment and grinned. "I'm glad you liked it baby," he said pulling his wet fingers from her pussy and rubbing them along her lips and then kissing her again, sharing her juices that were on his fingers. After a deep kiss he sat on the seat and pulled her onto his lap, seeing her breasts swaying invitingly before his face.

He kissed each nipple and then looked up into her deep emerald eyes before pulling her into another deep kiss. Breaking the kiss, he smirked, "I would suggest we continue but I think you still have some place or places you want to show me before we meet Ashton and Samantha. I just hope I can keep my hands off this beautiful body." ..... reaching up to take her breasts in his hands, squeezing them playfully.

Allie grinned and kissed his lips softly as he pulled her up on his lap easily. She gasped as he kissed her nipples before kissing her again and smirking. She knew they had a need for each other and she felt his semi hard cock beneath her.

She heard him say " I would suggest we continue but I think you still have some place or places you want to show me before we meet Ashton and Samantha. I just hope I can keep my hands off this beautiful body..."

Allison grinned as he reached up massaging her breasts and giggled " You keep that up honey we might be meetingnthem later than we said " she said sighing and pressing back against him " Hmmm I'm tempted not to keep my hands off your you honey... you know I enjoy touching you just as much Jack... but we'd better go.." She said breathily and kissed him " Then you can have as much of me as you want tonight and on our flight" she grinned

She reluctantly climbed off his lap and smirked tucking her lace underwear in his pocket " I'll let you hold onto these for the day though honey.." Allie said flirtingly.

They reluctantly got fixed up and looked around before climbing in the front of the car and she wanted to show him the sign at Edgewater park and coast line there.

He knew she liked it when he teased her nipples but she was right. If they didn't stop kissing and fondling each other, they may not leave for a long time and never meet up with Ashton and Samantha. They would be wondering where they were and Jack imagined her phone would be ringing constantly wanting to know where they were.

Jack smirked when Allison put her wet panties into his pocket. "I'll be sure to take good care of these." He let a soft laugh. "I know why you want me to have these today." When she gave him a questioning look, he laughed. "You want me to think about your naked pussy all day and you know it will keep me on the verge of wanting to touch you all day." They both had a good chuckle and he knew exactly what she was thinking.

Getting into the front seat, he chuckled again. "I promise to keep my hands off you ..... at least for a little while." They left the parking lot and headed to Edgewater Park. When they arrived, he could see why she wanted to show him this site. As they passed the Entrance sign to beach he could see a View of Downtown Cleveland and then out in the lake he saw the Jetty and Lighthouse.

I must say I'm really impressed. Do you want to take a walk?

Allie grinned at his soft sexy laugh and was happy she and Jack were on the same page and thought alike. She kissed him before driving off and chuckled saying " I promise to reward you very well tonight honey " she smirked as he said hed promise to keep his hands off fornright then.

She got to edgewater park fairly due to the high speed limit in Ohio way faster than new york, and she parked the car so they could get out and enjoy and she smiled when she heard him saybhe was impressed " Im glad you like it baby i thought you would" she grinned then reached out holding his hand " Sure baby I'd love to let's explore a little."

She pointed out the beach she saw people at as they walked, on Edgewater beach and some people played near the cool water of Lake Erie. She also pointed out the paddle boat and told him everyone could come and they could ride next time.

She smiled pointing out the famous pizza place Sam and her brothers and parents used to come to often when they visited the beach when they were younger and she was excited to share more of herself with him.

They got to the sign and she grinned " I know you aren't from this part of ohio honey, but... it would make everyone happy if we had a picture of you near the Cleveland sign and one of us together too" she smiled knowing shed like that memory of them today as well.

The park was well maintained and Jack was really impressed. "No I'm not from this part of Ohio. We have Maumee Bay State Park but it is nothing like this. There appears to be so much more here for the visitors to do and see. There's not much to see at Maumee Bay but wildlife in some of the state preserves."

Jack stopped a couple walking nearby, asking them to take a couple of photos with his phone. The man smiled and told them he was more than willing to take a few pictures. Jack posed near the sign as Allison asked and then he put his arm around Allison, asking him to get the city's landscape in the background.

The woman, a lovely blonde, had a curious smile on her face as her husband took pictures of Jack and Allison. When the man handed Jack's camera back to him, the woman spoke. "I hope I'm not intruding but you look awful familiar." Then Jack saw she recognized him by the way her eyes seem to brighten and sparkle. "Are you Jack Wolfe the entrepreneur from New York?"

"Diana, I'm sure he doesn't want to be disturbed."

It was evident he recognized him too. "Yes I am and this is Ms. Allison James."

"I'm sorry Mr. Wolfe and Ms. James. I'm sure you get bothered by people all the time but my wife, Diana, runs a large charity you support. My name is Brad Givens and I own an electronic firm and we purchase parts from your California operation."

Jack was impressed. This couple was not the normal type who approached him. He pulled his wallet out and handed the man a business card. "No problem. If you are ever in New York, I want you to look me up. I like to know how we are doing with our charitable giving and our business." Then as an afterthought, he said, "Why don't we get a picture of the four of us by the sign. Is that ok with you honey?" Before she could answer, he called out to a young man, asking if he would take their photo.

Allison smiled as he told her a little bit about his part of ohio and knew she'd like to visit even if it was different from where she grew up and knew it just might be as peaceful as their time was at the cabin where Jack had grown up and she enjoyed that just as much as city life.

He stopped a couple for them to take pictures and she gave him a few instructions before he pulled her in sweetly to join him and the two posed together next to the sign with the view of the city in the background as well.

She smiled happily thanking the couple and then the blonde woman the man's wife looked at them curiously before smiling and saying she hoped she wasn't intruding asking if he was Jack Wolfe.

Allie smiled softly seeing Jack's body language was calm rather than surprised and she was happy this couple was respectful and didn't have the normal reaction people did when seeing someone well known.

Jack introduced the two of them kindly and then the Man apologized to them telling Jack his wife ran a company Jack supports and that he purchased parts from Jack's California branch.

Allie smiled as the two men spoke briefly before Jack told him if he was in New York he could look him up before suggesting they get a group picture and asking her sweetly if it was ok.

She was surprised he used the term of endearment in front of others but smiled anyway. " Of course I'm fine with it baby " she said and posed with the couple as he held her close and she held his hand around her waist. The young guy took the group picture of them together and the couple thanked them and they all thanked the young man.

Allison smiled and said as the couple were about to leave " My mother owns charities and galas for them all year, and she also supports women owned or operated fundraisers, I'll give you her card as well so you can be in contact " she said kindly. The woman smiled thanking her and telling her shed heard of Amelia James and would love to attend an event.

She held Jack hand and smiled at him " You want to see more baby? Or are you ready to meet Sam and Ash?".

Jack saw the surprised look on Allison face when he called her "honey." It seemed to be completely natural and he surprised himself that their relationship was moving along faster than normal. But they were together every day and recently it was every night too.

He wondered what her mom and dad would think if he mistakenly called her an endearing name in front of them. What would they say? Would they be understanding or would they be angry? He put that thought to the back of his mind and then thought of their lunch meeting with Samantha and Ashton. He knew Samantha knew their relationship was more than just boss/employee. He had a funny feeling in the pit of his stomach that she had told Ashton. And if she did, he was about to find out at lunch.

Jack was a little surprised and happy when Allie told the woman about her mom running charities and gala events. He hadn't thought of Amelia when the man told them his wife ran a charity. He was thinking about the man buying electronic equipment and that interested him. He almost told them he would like to invite them to lunch and learn more about them and their work. But he knew he and Allison were on a tight timeline.

They bid good-bye to the couple who promised to contact them when they came to New York. As the couple walked away he felt her grab his hand and squeeze as she asked him if he wanted to see more or meet Sam and Ash. "I feel like walking a little more and see more of the park and maybe dip our toes in Lake Erie. Did you know we have a Lake Erie where I grew up?" It was a corny attempt at humor ..... of course she knew the lake extended to the west.

Putting his arm around her, he leaned toward her, kissing her cheek and then placing a kiss on her lips. "What do you say honey. Do you want to dip your toes in the lake?"

Allison giggled at his joke knowing how huge the lake actually was and smiled seeing he wanted to walk around a bit more " I think a walk at the lake sounds good darling , its been a while since I've done that" she said and smiled retiring his soft kiss.

Things had felt so natural and comforting with Jack, since she's worked with him they had nearly spent all of their time together aside from small separations and they had grown close and familiar fast, they even had a connection since the first dinner meeting.

She smiled not regretting meeting him, it felt like it was meant to happen and living in New York waa not as lonely anymore now that she had him. She took her shoes off as they walked in the sand and they both got to the shore and she giggled splashing him lightly but not enough to soak him.

She admired the skyline and the beautiful glistening blue lake and lighthouse and chuckled saying " Now this is a view I missed, I didn't visit much when I lived here because i was so busy with school and work, but it is nice" she said and looked at him admiring him watching the view too.

Jack took his shoes off and rolled up his trousers to walk in the sand and the gentle waves lapping up onto the shore. When she splashed him a little, he was tempted to throw her into the water. "You'd better be careful Ms. James. I might just throw you in and the only thing dry you could wear is this." he said pulling out her lace underwear.

Stuffing them back into his pocket, they turned their attention to the city's skyline. He felt a bit of homesickness when she said this was the view she missed. He was thinking of his home town and wished they had time to go there and meet his family. "I know what you mean. I feel the same way about some of the places I like back home. Some day I'll take you there and you can meet the family."

Jack knew they didn't have time on this trip to meet his family. He had taken a peek at his phone for messages and knew they had to return to New York. Business doesn't take a holiday ..... at least not his multiple businesses. There was always some crisis or fire to put out.

Turning to her, he wrapped his arms around her looking at the skyline while he kissed her neck. "The skyline is very beautiful and you're lucky to have grown up here. And ...... you're also very lucky you have a great family. I really enjoyed meeting them and some day you'll get a chance to meet mine. But the hour is getting late and we should get going. I don't know how long it will take to get to where we are going but I have a feeling Sam and Ashton may already be waiting for us."

Allie chuckled at his warning and smirked when he flashed her underwear to her.She heard the sincerity in his voice as he spoke of home and said told her hed take her to meet his family some day and she smiled softly as he pulled her in holding her and kissed the side of her neck gently.

"I'd like that baby I'm sure it's beautiful" she said and smiled knowing Jack's upbringing was bit different than hers despite being in the same state. She held his hand as he complimented her family and hometown and again mentioned her meeting his.

She blushed a little wondering if his family would like her , she had a feeling they might and kissed the back of his hand as he finished saying they shoukd get going and he was sure Sam and Ash were waiting.

"I can't wait to meet them one day Jack , I'm sure they're as wonderful as you.." She said softly and leaned up kissing him gently " Ok...you're right, as much as I'm enjoying this, I'm sure they'll get curious, let's head to Graeters its not too far from here thankfully" she said and grinned.

Her expression and smile as she told him she can't wait to meet them made him smile. "I'm pretty sure they would quickly take to you." After she kissed him and mentioned they they should head to Graeter's Ice Cream as he suggested they headed to her father's Ford Bronco. As they walked hand in hand, he told her, "We'll have to take the time to visit my family when we get a break from business. I know a lot has happened and I'm sure Jessica is starting to get overwhelmed."

Jack looked at the old buildings in the area they were headed, admiring their architecture. Most of the buildings were occupied which was a good sign that the economy in this area of the country was doing good. The buildings were four or five stories high as was the general architecture when these areas were settled. It wasn't until later in large cities that the skyscrapers took over the landscape.

They turned down Main Street and looked for a parking space which he could tell were a premium. One had to arrive either early or at the right time to get a good parking spot. They passed Graeter's Ice Cream and he saw Samantha and Ashton sitting at an outdoor table. He laughed seeing their Starbucks coffee cups which he assumed were from the store next to the ice cream parlor.

They waved as they passed and just as luck would have it, a car was pulling out of a spot. He admired how easily Allison parallel parked. Walking toward the couple, it was an effort not to put his arm around Allison or to hold her hand. He saw their bright smiles and Jack asked, "Are you the only ones coming? I thought the family would be here too."

Allison smiled softly when he did his family would take to her quickly and mentioned them visiting his family when they got a break from business. She knew they might have alot to do when they got back to New York and she planned on treating Jessica to a nice gift and taking that workload off of her as a thank you.

They arrived at the car and she saw Jack admiring the view of town as she drove as it got a bit busier. They spotted Ashton and Sam waiting there outside and waved to the two and saw they were chatting and having Starbucks. She chuckled softly knowing it was Sam's guilty pleasure and she most likely got Ash to treat her not that he minded.

She found a space quickly and parked right away and she resisted holding Jacks hand since they weren't alone anymore. They smiled as the two approached and Jack asked if they were the only ones coming and aid he thought the family would join.

" Mom's making lunch back home and everyone's put in their desired flavor, Dad even gave me the cooler" Ashton said and pat the box beside him " Graeters packs it with dry ice it'll still be frozen when we get in.. so... what did you two all morning? Did you enjoy seeing some our town and attractions Jack?" He asked and glanced between the two of them.

Ashton motioned for them to sit and as he pulled a chair out for Allison, Jack could see the twinkle in Samantha's eyes. She was more interested in what they were up to as a couple than why the family didn't come with them. As Ashton answered his question, he was pretty sure he didn't know about his and Allie's relationship, that is, unless Samantha couldn't keep a secret. From the way he talked, it appeared their relationship was still safe with Samantha but there was something about the way she smiled that told him, she may have spilled the beans.

"Allison showed me a few of the local attractions. We stopped for awhile at Cedar Point and then headed to Edgewater Park to view the city skyline and Lake Erie." He stopped for a moment and then added, "at Cedar Point, we rode a few rides that were pretty wild. I visited the park when I was very young with my parents and it sure has changed."

He looked at Allison and then at Samantha, seeing the gleam in her eyes. Now that she knew they were in a relationship, she was wanting to know all the little details. He smirked as he looked back at Ashton. "The rides are a lot higher and wilder than I remember. We finished off the visit with a ride on the Ferris Wheel where we got stuck at the top while an a EMS squad helped someone who had a medical emergency. I would have to say the Ferris Wheel was the most fun being stuck at the top. The view was fantastic."

Smiling at Allison, he remembered how she had sucked his cock until he unload a lot of cream into her mouth. "I thought we would never get off the ride," he laughed and then stopped again, glancing at Allison. He put his hand in his pocket, feeling her lace panties and thinking about how he licked her pussy in the back of the Ford Bronco. He smiled knowing she was not wearing any panties and then he asked, "What was your favorite ride at the park?"

Last edited:
Allison saw the surprise on Sam and Ashton place that the two of them went to Edgewater alone and the ways Jack described it m it was definitely a full date. Samantha was brink g listen I g but Ashton hadn't luckily caught on to it, he was oblivious to people's feelings at times.

Allie heard some of the joy in Jack's voice as he told them about what they did minus the mutual oral sex that made them cum hard for each other. She blushed a little when Jack glanced at her at her while he described what happened on the ferris wheel.

She smiled as he asked her about her favorite ride at the park and had they been alone she would have answered that he was. She knew whatbJacknwas thinking about and she chuckled and said instead " I enjoyed all of them but the Raptor and the ferris wheel were my favorite the thrill of the ride was interesting at each turn and the view from the Ferris wheel was amazing i really enjoyed our time up there eveb if we were tuck for a while" she joked and giggled knowing only she and Jack knew wht did earlier.

"How long were you two waiting?, I see you've gotten comfortable, are you guys ready for the ice cream I know our favorite part when we were your waa sampling the flavors " and Asthon nodded agreeing "Allie was obsessed with that blueberry cheesecake flavor when we were younger "

Allison chuckled and said " I fully planned on that flavor today too it's one of their bests , Jack which flavor did you think looks good she said a d showed him the virtual menu.

Jack listened as Ashton mentioned Allison was obsessed with blueberry cheesecake when she was younger. He smiled when she said planned on that flavor today as it was one of Graeter’s bests.

All eyes trained on him when Allison asked him which flavor he thought looked good. Taking her phone he studied the virtual menu. It didn’t take long to make his decision. “Buckeye Blitz Chocolate Chip is my choice. I love chocolate chip and being from Ohio one has to love Buckeyes.”

He saw the smiles on everyone’s faces. “What do you say we get the ice cream and head back to the house?”

Allison grinned hearing his choice and said " Good choice you have great taste Mr. Wolfe" she said and smiled and nodded at his suggestion they get the ice cream and head back.

"Sounds good to me" Ashton chimed in and stood . They all went inside choosing their flavor and Allie resisted holding Jacks hand for now but stood close to him.

The two talked naturally and she noticed herself how well Sam and Ashton had been getting along. She chuckled as Sam negotiated with the shop to let them to sample all the new flavors and she was surprised at how much she enjoyed the passionfruit sorbet and got a small size of that as well.

They got things lanced with a little dry ice and Ash packed everyone's in the cooler with dry ice. " Were gonna head back , well follow behind you two in Sam's car Allies way better at getting back to the house in a shorter time" he said making he chuckle.

Allie nodded and said " Well see you two back at the house before they both headed to the cars and made their way back to her childhood home.

In the store, he and Allie stood close together as they all ordered ice cream. A couple of times their hands brushed and they both pulled them away as if being hit by a small electric shock.

He smiled when Ashton said they would follow them home. He wondered for a moment if he and Samantha wanted to spy on them, seeing if they did something. Samantha knew about him and Allison and for some strange reason he thought she had told Ashton

At the house, the family was waiting for them and Amelia had lunch ready. She took the ice cream from Ashton and put it in the freezer. Sitting at the dining room table all eyes seem to focus on him and Allison.

As everyone began eating, Amelia asked, “Allison tell us about your morning showing Jack some of the sites”.

All eyes turned to the couple and Henry smiled, “Did she behave Jack? ”

“Yes …. She was a good guide?” he said looking at Allison and hearing a soft snicker come from Samantha. He looked at Amelia again seeing a certain look in her eyes. He had seen that look before on business acquaintances when they were trying to hide something.

Then all eyes turned to Allison but Amelia spoke up before she could. By the way your Aunt Karen called and said she saw you and Jack at the park. She said it looked like you and he were having a good time and she didn’t want to interrupt you.

Jack’s suspicion was right. He knew Amelia knew more than what she was saying.

Last edited:
Allison noticed the attention her parents had on her and Jack as they returned home with the ice cream and saw they were in a chipper mood. She heard her dad ask of She was behaved and smirked as Jack told him She was a good guide but her mom chimed in right after saying her Aunt Karen spotted them at Edgewater park as and didn't want to interrupt them having a good time.

She smiled happily enjoying talking about their time and she explained showing him how around town and taking him to see Cedars Point since she hadn't been there since she was in her teens.

She chuckled at her brothers protests and said " Jack and I went on few rides , I promise we didn't stay long and we already planned on going back with everyone once we came back since we didn't get to explore the whole park" she said and smiled " We went to Edgewater after I wanted to show him the view and the lighthouse there" she said and grabbed his hand not thinking and said " Well come back to enjoy the beach when it's warmer right darling?"

Allison paused as second realizing it slipped out then saw the eyes of everyone staring and some smirks on a few faces and sighed softly knowing she and Jack had been busted.

Jack heard the enduring word spill from Allison’s lips followed by a hush that filled the room. He felt a dozen eyes boring at them and for a second was stunned. It was something he hadn’t expected so soon in their relationship. He figured that at some point in time, if the relationship blossomed, they would tell her family.

But at this very instant, he knew the family wasn’t interested hearing about them coming back when the weather was warmer. From the intense gaze they were getting from Amelia and Henry, ..... they wanted ....... no needed to know how it came to be that their daughter was calling her boss “darling” after only two weeks of employment.

Jack saw Samantha and Ashton chuckle and wondered how secretive her lips really were. Max and Dean wore smirky smiles, waiting for whatever juicy information he and Allison had for them. Everyone at the table knew Jack was the most eligible bachelor, rich and famous and he saw their glances shift between him and Allison, waiting expectantly for the steamy details.

The years in business taught him to address the issue directly and not to beat around any issue, making excuses. Now that the word “darling” slipped from her lips, he saw her face turn slightly red with embarrassment and the time was now to tell the family.

He took a moment to look around the table and then to Allison. They had only known each other for two weeks and still had a lot to learn about each other. She had not been to his mansion outside the city and she had seen some of his sex toys at his apartment but not his playroom which resembled a small dungeon. What would she think? But one thing he knew for sure, he had deep feelings for her.

Turning his attention to her parents, he gave them a warm smile. “Amelia…. Henry …. when I hired Allison as my personal assistant it was solely on her business resume. I found, almost immediately, that she has a special gift for the business world. Everyone one of our clients were blown away with her quick thinking and ability to find solutions.” He paused for a moment and took her hand.

"I know we didn't mean for it to happen, at least not this fast, to develop feelings for each other. We have had to spend a lot of time together and over the short period of eight weeks, we developed deeper feelings for each other." He stopped of another moment seeing all eyes on him.

"I also want to let you know that I had nothing to do with Allison breaking up with John. That was something between them and I stayed out of their relationship ..... no matter what John may have screamed the other night."

He stopped talking and another deep pause filled the room. Then Amelia looked at her daughter. "And what have you to say Allison?"

Last edited:
Allison couldn't hide the blush on her face if she wanted to. She wanted to try changing the subject but she had a feeling Jack knew that her parents would not let the slip go unnoticed and she was surprised he spoke first.

She gave a soft apologetic look knowing they wanted to keep things secret for a while and she carelessly let it slip because she was so relaxed with him but he didn't look angry, she was more embarrassed she let their secret slip.

She listened to Jack explain to her parents how talented and special she was in a business sense and why he hired her and then how they developed feelings over the few weeks but that he kept out of she and Johns relationship which was true. She knew he wouldn't mention them touching or fooling around a bit or their immediate attraction after the first letting but Jack had been there for her the moment she started working for Wolfe industries.

She heard him stop talking and her mom looked right at her asking what she had to say.

" Mom..Dad... Everything Jack said was true.... He was kind and caring with me from the moment we first met, he was professional and detailed when explaining the job and during the interview and when he hired me I knew I would enjoy working for a man like Jack Wolfe.

Jack didn't know anything I had going on with John, we shared meals together, discussed business and he was there for me as a really good friend at first (she spared the details of just how good). When John surprised me in New York we got into an argument and he accused me then of being with Jack which wasn't true, we also disagreed on me coming back here, because before I moved we made a promise and I kept my end whereas John backed out and insisted on staying here in Ohio. I was slightly suspicious but I gave him the benefit of the doubt and when I came back that's when i....Well you guys know what happened " Allison said and looked away a minute and then continued " When Jack came to find me at the cabin I could see how much he cared for me , as more than a friend although he kept his feelings aside for John and Is, and I didn't realize how insensitive I was being to him and that he he had always been so amazing with me and stopped ignoring the feelings I began to have even though I had been deeply in love with John. I was scared at first... but we had a long talk and connected more when we were at the cabin and decided we'd take things slowly and keep it secret, He had nothing to do with me leaving John but he was a part of the decision of why I'll never get back with him, in the end John treated me badly and I never wanted us to get to that point". she said

Allison looked away slightly then at her parents and family's reaction and sighed knowing she spilled her whole heart. She looked at Jack wondering how he felt about them knowing. She knew this was new, and they still had alot to learn about each other, she knew she loved him as fast as they had been moving it probably sounded insane but Allison trusted her intuition if anything.

She squeezed his hand softly and knew she would make it up to him for spilling the news so soon.

Last edited:
Back