Lured into the Wolfe's lair (closed for MzSeductress)

Allison smiled as he pulled her in kissing her passionately before agreeing to her game. She was still in her swimsuit and he in his Speedo and she tied the black silk scarf around his eyes and placed the bag in front of him and smirked having an idea.

" I think you should take the Speedo off baby... then I could see how your body responds to each outfit" she said with a grin on her face. She knew Jack would like everything she put on, it was completely different than what she had worn before some was lingerie but one was a dress she was certain she and Jack would have to leave an event early if she wore and while John wouldn't have ever let Allie show her amazing body off, Jack didn't mind , because he knew he would be the only one enjoying it when they got alone.

She saw him take it off admiring Jack's hot body and decided to undress herself as well seeing him feel inside of the bag and knew he was feeling material and trying to guess what it was.

She watched him pull it out and smirked when he said " let's start with this ". She knew if Jack saw she was actually naked too the game might be cut short for both for them but she did enjoy teasing and tempting him just as much as she enjoyed him inside of her.
She walked over taking the negliee from Jack and stepped back and slid it on and smirked " Ok baby...you can untie the blindfold" she said and posed so he can see the sexy negliee she had on.

Last edited:
Jack took off the blindfold and if it was possible, his smile would have lit up the entire room. The black negligee showed off her ample cleavage and breasts, hanging down just below a line where her pussy would be exposed. "Wow baby you look good enough to eat," he laughed taking her into his arms. He couldn't resist feeling the lacy design that covered each beautiful mound. "Mmmm you have such great taste in lingerie."

Kissing her soft lips, their tongues met each other, teasing and swiping at their lips. The kiss became deeper and he could feel the beginning of something growing between his thighs. He knew it they kept it up, he would never see what else she purchased.

"Alright baby .... I think I can handle one more." He knew that she probably had something very sexy that was sure to make his blood boil with lust. Putting the scarf over his eyes, he chuckled. "I'm changing the rules for this one. You pick out something that will really excite me." He heard a rustling sound of crinkling plastic and waited expectantly for her to reveal a sexy outfit.

Allie smiled seeing Jack's grin seeing her in the sexy piece as he told her she looked good enough to eat and they both shared a kiss as he complimented her tastes in lingerie. " I'm glad you like it baby.." She purred sexily

She sighed as they shared a sexy kiss and felt his body begin to react to what she had on as it deepened and gasped as he stopped them. She smirked as he said he could handle one more but he was changing the rules and that she should pick out something that would really excite him as he tied his blindfold back on.

Allison chuckled softly knowing he had been excited somewhat already and what she would put on would take that excitement to animalistic lust. It had been a piece in the store that was a party dress but she hadn't dared worn anything like it before and Sam and the sales woman encouraged her to get it. Sam even dared her to surprise Jack with it at dinner alone one night and even picked out a different style in another color.

She unwrapped the white dress and slid it on gasping at how well it fit staring at herself in the mirror for a second. She wondered how he would react to sweet little Allie purchasing something so risque and stepped back so he could see the dress " Ok baby...you can take the blindfold off again.." She said curious about Jack's reaction.

Chuckling as he pulled the blindfold off, he wondered what he would see. When he saw the dress she was wearing he was speechless. That was the most risque dress he had seen her wear. In Vegas, her and Abby had picked out a sexy Tassel Fringe Maxi Dress that he thought was fantastic on her but this one .... oh wow .... the dress he was staring at was absolutely dripping sex appeal. It left just enough to the imagination but just barely.

"Baby you've outdone yourself with this one. I can't wait to take you out in New York and show you off." Walking toward her, his cock was already responding to the visual treat and he saw her smirky smile knowing she had gotten the effect she was wanting. "You knew I would never be able to keep my hands off you."

Moving behind her, he wrapped his arms around her, his hands cupping her breasts. His breathing quickened as he whispered in her ear. "I'm don't want you taking this off ...... just yet." He directed her to the bed, pulling the dress up to her waist, exposing her. Laying her on the bed, he crawled between her thighs, rubbing his cock over her wet slit. "Ohhhh baby you really got me turned on." His hips slid forward and the heat of her sex enveloped his cock.

Allie smirked seeing Jack's eyes take in the dress and his cock respond to seeing her in it and knew right then he loved it on her. " Baby you've outdone yourself with this one. I can't wait to take you out in New York and show you off "He said in a heated tone and made his way toward her to get a closer look then told her she knew he wouldn't be able to keep his hands off of her.

She sighed feeling the warmth of his body and hardness of his cock as he moved behind her and pulled her close cupping her breasts through the dress and she heard his breathing quicken as he whisphered he didn't want her taking it off just yet and guided her to the bed and slid the dress up around her waist.

She was happy she picked up the other style like this as well if it had turned Jack on this much and knew he would like it the same as this one. She gasped feeling him move between her legs and slide his cock back and forth against her wet pussy.

She gasped watching him and seeing the heated look in his grey eyes as he said " Ohhhh baby you really got me turned on" as he slowly sunk into her and she moaned softly " Mmmm I'm turned on too baby.. I got so wet seeing you naked like that and how hard you got for me seeing me in those outfits..." Allie whisphered sexily and held onto him as he sunk deeper burying her face in his arm to watch her volume.

Jack saw the lust in her eyes as his cock sank deep into her feeling her hotness surround his cock. He moaned as his hips began to move, his cock sliding inside her feeling her muscles clamping around the thick muscle inside her.

"You look so fucking sexy," he moaned seeing her sexy dress outlining her luscious curves. He smiled hearing her soft moans, trying to keep her voice low as to not let out too loud of a cry and alert her family. But the passion escalating in their bodies made it difficult for them to stay silent.

Leaning over her he kissed her as his hips moved faster, muffling any outburst of lust. Breaking the kiss, he looked into her emerald eyes, breathing hard and feeling his orgasm building. Faster his hips moved, feeling her muscles clutching him harder and knowing he wouldn't last much longer.

"Aggg baby you turn me on so much," he whispered in a very hoase voice trying to keep it low. But it was hard as his orgasm built to the point of him losing control of it. "Ohhhh god baby I can't hold back any longer." And then he felt his cock throb as the first of many spurts poured his seed deep into her.

Allie couldn't helpnthem soft moans she let out as Jack took her on the bed. She saw the lust and need in his eyes as he watched her and as him grin knowing he knew she was trying her best to keep her moans quiet.

She gasped as he kissed her muffling some of her sounds as he told her how sexy she looked and grinned saying " Mmm so do you baby... I love making you hot for me like this.." She whisphered heatedly.

She bit back a loud moan as Jack began to fuck her deeper and quicker and muffled her cries of lust once again as she held on to him. He felt so good inside of her and contained her gasps.

She heard him moan low telling her her how much she turned him on as he pushed into her deeply and she felt how close he was to cumming " Mmm god baby you fwel so good inside of me Jack" she panted her breathing ragged.

Allie groaned hearing him groan saying he coukdnt hold back and he moaned feeling him begin to cum " Mmm that's it baby... cum for me.. fill me with you hot cum Jack.." She gasped and moaned leaning up and and kissing him to muffle theirnorgasms as they both began to cum.

It was hard not to cry out loudly and then did their best to muffle the sounds of lust. If anyone was at the door or in the hallway, they would surely have heard the lustful sounds of them fucking. They were both gasping for a breath of air as their orgasms began to ebb. They knew they had to move but for the moment all they wanted to do was look into each other's eyes.

"That was fantastic Allie." Glancing down at the sexy dress he grinned. "I think every time you wear this dress, I will only want to fuck you." He leaned down kissing her deeply feeling his cock still inside her. He really wanted her to stay the night with him but knew it was too dangerous.

Breaking the kiss, he smiled. "You better get back to your room." Then looking at the bag on the floor, he grinned, "Do you have any other sexy things I should see?"

Allison chuckled softly hearing him say " I think every time you wear this dress, I will only want to fuck you ". She leaned up kissing him returning his deep kiss and gasping as hi coco was still deep inside of her.

She was tempted to stay her and make love with him all night and groaned hearing him mention she better get back to her room and teased " Mmmm what if im not tired Mr. Wolfe... what if I want to sneak off somewhere more private and have more of you..." She gasped feeling Jack cock inside of her twitch in response to that.

She grinned as his eyes caught the bag on the floor and he asked if she had more sexy things he should see " I do... a few more things I know you'd like baby... do you want me to try them on for you... or would you like me to surprise you with them darling ?" She said playfully and leaned up kissing his chest gently

She was tempting him by telling him she was not tired. He was not tired either and he could go another round or two with her. His cock now semi-hard twitched inside her silky walls, the thought of continuing their sexual pleasures exciting the muscle.

He laughed and grinned when she told she had a few more things in the bag that he would like, tempting him by saying she could try some other outfit on.

"I think you can surprise me another time. Right now I want to see you naked and unless you have some special place we can run off to in the middle of the night, I think you and I should set the alarm so you can stay with me tonight."

He pulled his member from her warm place and pulled her into a sitting position. Lifting the dress off her he smiled. "Mmmm I always love seeing you naked. And now you have a little work to do to get me ready for you again." He chuckled and held his semi-flaccid cock in his hand. She would know what to do to make it nice and hard again.

Allie chuckled softly hearing Jack say they should set the alarm so she could sneak out of the room unseen so she could stay with him for the night and smiled knowing the twonof them were thinking the same and didnt want to seperate from each other that night.

She gasped feeling him slip out of her momentarily and undress her the rest of the way telling her that he loved seeing her naked and that she had a little work to do to get him ready again and she smirked seeing his semi hard cock in his hand.

She leaned forward kissing him and said " You can see me naked as much as you want to now honey.. in fact I'll make it our own little rule when we're alone at our place...no clothes allowed" she teased

She reached forward touching his body admiring his nakedness too and touching him before leaning forward and placing small kisses down his body hearing his breathing quicken because he knew what was about to happen, one of Allison's favorite things to do to him, enjoy pleasuring his cock.

She made her way to kiss member placing soft kisses and tasting them on his cock licking slowly and enjoying teasing the head with her lios and tongue looking up at Jack's aroused expression as he watched her lick and suck the head of his cock and she heard him let out a groan.

She sighed feeling his fingers move inton her hair gentely and knew he wanyed more so she took a bit msore of him into her mouth sucking slowly wanting to drive him crazy with lust and have them ravish each other in private.

She gasped hearing his low growl and chuckle as he easily flipped her to meet his lips as well and knew her love woukd begin to tease her back.

Jack laughed at her comment about running around naked at their place. He realized she had never seen his real place in New York, only his apartment on the top floor of his company. He was sure her eyes would bug out when she saw the mansion. "Mmmm baby I can't wait to chase you around our place." He smirked wondering what the staff would think seeing them chasing each other.

But that would have to wait. For now she was touching and kissing him on his body as he stood at the edge of the bed with her sitting in front of him. When her head dipped lower, placing soft butterfly kisses, his breathing quickened knowing she was headed for one of her favorite parts of him.

He groaned trying to keep it quiet but it was hard with the way she was licking and kissing before he mouth open and began sucking just on the head. His fingers ran through her hair, not pressuring her to take more of his membet but just enjoying the feel of her lips on the head of his cock and then he let out a little louder groan when she took more of him into her mouth.

Normally he would have enjoyed watching her take his cock and enjoying making it throb in her mouth. But with the family in rooms not far away, he couldn't take the chance that he would let out a primal scream the way he did in the cabin and in the woods.

Pushing her head off his cock, he saw the concerned look on her face. But when he flipped her onto her back, pushing her further onto the bed, that looked changed to one of desire. She knew what was coming as he climbed onto the bed but instead of facing her he faced her beautiful pussy, pulling her on top of him.

This position offered them both a way to tease and enjoy each other along with making sounds that were muffled and away from the ears of the family. "I love your pussy," he said as his tongue began to lick along the slit, tasting her juices along with some of his cum. His arms wrapped around her thighs, pulling her hard agasint his face quieting the sounds of his growls into her pussy. And as for her pleasure, he could feel her mouth moving up and down on his cock, sometimes deep into her throat and sometimes short motions that sent electric tingling through his body.

Allie sighed sexily hearing Jack admire her pussy and say that the loved it before she felt his warm tongue licking her. She fwlt him moaning against her as she continued pleasuring her loves cock and knew he had enjoyed licking her just as much as she enjoyed using her talents on him.

She gasped coming up for air for a moment and bit back a moan before continuing alternating between licking, sucking , and deepthroat Jack's magnificent cock. She knew when Jack wanted more from the response of his hips and cock and would tease just a bit before moving to something else wanting to enjoy his cock a bit more before she swallowed his seed.

She felt herself growing wetter and moaning over his cock the sounds muffled as they pleased one another and she quivered at Jack's sexy eating of her pussy.

" Fuck... You're gonna make me cum darling...that feels so good baby.." She panted praising his talents and gripped his legs a little sucking him more wanting Jack to feel as good and smirked inwardly feeling his groan against her pussy knowing she was being a little dangerous making him groan like that when they were trying to be discreet.

She was fighting to keep quiet as well and knew she was close and they'd have to muffle each other more if it got too intense.

Jack welcomed Allison nectar flowing from her. He lapped at it as he targeted her pussy and clit. Alternating between fucking her pussy with his tongue and sucking on her clit, it wasn't long before he heard her call that he was going to make her cum. That only spurred him to attack her pussy, wanting her to soak his face with all her juices.

But she was doing an excellent job on his cock, his hips beginning to bounce more on the bed as she deep throated his shaft. The sensations in his cock were growing more rampant and he couldn't help it as his groans grew louder. Pulling his mouth away from her delicious pussy, he moaned. "Ohhh god baby ..... yesssss ..... keep it up and let me fill your mouth with my load."

His breathing was hitching, raspy and rough as he felt his cock begin to throb. He felt her mouth come off his cock and then warm air was being blown over it and then sharp teeth nipping at the engorged head. Her hand was stroking the hard shaft faster while he felt more warm air and teeth making his body begin to jerk from the intense stimulation.

"I'm can't hold back any longer baby," he moaned into her pussy as he attacked her clit knowing she wasn't far behind him. He knew she loved it when he blew his load in her mouth, and waited anxiously for her mouth to clamp on his cock.

Allison was keeping her moans at bay but it was hard with Jack licking and pleasuring so good. She knew he was close too and she teased his cock with her lips and teeth knowing he loved when she did that to him when he was sensitive.

She felt his body shudder with pleasure as he moaned encouraging her and she heard his breathing hitch indicating he was near exploding for her and she l loved hearing when he got like that.

She heard him warn he coukdnt hold back and she moaned feeling herself close as well as her body quiver " Mmmm me either honey.. I'm so close.. cum ... cum with me Jack.."

She moaned and took his cock deep in her throat and sucked him as she felt her body tremble and moaned around his cock rolling her hios gently as her pussy clamped on his tongue and she began to orgasm for him.

The two of them came hard and finished pleasuring each other and cleaning each other off before she turned to face him and cuddled beside him sliding her hand to his face and gave him a kiss "Damn that was amazing baby.., I never get enough of tasting you" she said and giggled softly causing them both to grin.

She knew how close the two of them were to pushing the sound boundary and kissed his chest softly knowing next time they were in town they might must-have to bunk in the room inside the pool house to dogmas they pleased.

Her body stiffened and then trembled, shaking wildly as he held onto her tightly while her orgasm overtook her at the same time his hit. He groaned loudly into her pussy feeling her devour his cock with her mouth. As his cock hit the back of her throat, his cock throbbing uncontrollably, spewing a copious amount of jism down her throat. Together they moaned, trying their best to keep quiet.

Afterwards, he turned around, pulling her to him for a kiss good night before they fell asleep. Snuggling felt so good and for a few moments he forgot where he was. Before they fell asleep, he rolled over and set the alarm for 5 am knowing her parents were up early. The last thing he wanted was to be caught in bed with her.

Just as sleep began to overtake them he thought they needed to get back to New York. He thought of his partner, Tate, asking him to stop by the studio he was renting in Cleveland for a film production. Afterwards they really should head back to New York. Besides business, he wanted to take her to his house outside the city.

Allison slept peacefully in his arms for the night and stirred awake around 4:30 in the morning a few minutes before the alarm and smirked seeing a sexy sleeping Jack.

She wished she didn't have to leave but knew the two would have some explaining to do if they were caught and she kissed his lips softly before gently climbing out of bed so she wouldn't wake him, washing off a little in the bathroom and gathering her things and dressing before gently climbing in the large bed next to Sam who was kknocked out.

She stifled her laughter seeing how deeply her friend had slept beside her phone and laptop on the dresser she knew Sam had probabmy attempted to stay up but the drinks won. She knew Sam woukd have questions when she got up though.

It was their last day at her parents place because she knew she and Jack had things to do back home and Ashton had to fly out two days later and Max had to get home too for work.

She hoped today woukd go without incident and she was excited fornthem all to spend time together one more day before she reminded Jack they needed to be back home.

She got up an hour later and decided to shower and heard her parents up around 7 her dad watching the morning weather while he talked to her mom who was preparing breakfast for everyone like normal.

She jumped in insisting to help and made a pitcher of coffee and the fruit salad for everyone.

The alarm went off at 5 am and he noticed Allison was gone, but not the memories of the late night fun. He lay in bed for a bit, remembering the great time they had and wondered if Samantha quizzed Allie when she got to her bedroom.

Taking a shower and cleaning up, he walked downstairs about 6:30 am to find Amelia and Henry sitting at the kitchen table. The television was on and they were watching a news broadcast. They greeted him warmly, and when asked about sleep, he said the bed was very comfortable and he slept very well.

Jack told them they would have to leave the next day and would appreciate a ride to the airport, telling them he was having a private plane take them back to New York. There was no need to tell them about the plane unless they asked. It was common knowledge through the newspapers and social media that he had a private jet to get him from one place to another.

Amelia got a cup of coffee for him and told him the weather outside was good and it was peaceful. He thanked them and went out to sit by the pool listening to the birds begin their daily songs. He wondered when Allison would be waking up and if her roommate gave her the third degree.

Allison's mom had told her while they prepared breakfast that Jack had already been up enjoying the sun by the pool and she was surprised she hadn't said anything right away. Her mother seemed a little amused and sent her out to tell him she made a fresh pot.

Allison poured herself a cup and then stepped out wearing a simple dress and couldn't help but smile seeing how relaxed he was. She saw Jack look her over appreciatively and couodnt help but admire her handsome lover herself as the sunlight shined on him.

"Good morning Mr. Wolfe..." She said with a smile seeing he grinned atbher saying it as well " Mom told me you were out here and I made a fresh pot of coffee if you want some more.." She said then sat on the pool chair beside him.

She couldn't help but grin " She also told me you said the bed was comfortable and slept well, I did too, best rest I've had since ive been here" she said softly knowing sleepingninnhis arms had become a habit of hers since the cabin and she was most comfortable there.

She knew Sam woukd be down soon and woukd have tons of questions for her once she got her alone and she knew here best friend knew she had spent the night with Jack.

The morning sun felt good on his face as he relaxed by the pool. A few squirrels ran around in the nearby trees making a bit of a racket giving him a bit of entertainment. He was lost in thought when he heard footsteps. Turning to see who it was, his mouth dropped open, seeing Allison walking toward him that sparked erotic thoughts. And from the look on her face, she knew exactly what he was thinking.

He chuckled at the greeting. "Good morning Mr. Wolfe? So we are getting to be very formal are we Ms. James." He noticed her big grin using his formal name. "I would love to have some more cofffe Ms. James." They both laughed as she poured fresh coffee in his cup.

When she sat in a chair next to him, he continued to admire her, thinking of the great time they had just a few hours ago. "Yes the bed was very ..... very comfortable and .... (stops to make sure no one is nearby) .... the company was so very pleasant and desirable. I'm so glad to hear you had a very restful night too."

He laughed and reached out, touching the back of her hand and then pulling away. To anyone watching it might seem to be casual touch made during a conversation. But to them, they both knew what that they wanted to touch and hold hands. There was a few moments of silence, each sipping coffee and enjoying the outdoors.

Then the silence was broken by the sound of a very excited voice. "Good morning you two ..... you both look so refreshed and chipper this morning. I bet you both had a very good ..... and I mean good night's sleep." Jack turned his head to the see Samantha holding a steaming cup of coffee and a huge smile on her face. "Care to tell me how well you both slept last night?" The huge grin conveyed her knowledge of what they did and she looked directly at Allison with a twinkle in her eyes. "I woke up at 4 am and would you believe ..... your side of the bed was not slept in."

Allison could help but smirk seeing he teased her back with her formal name as well and knew he had like what she wore as well it was simple yet sexy but she knew Jack enjoyed it from his reaction to her in it.

The two enjoyed the nature around them and each other's company and she smiled softly feeling him touch her hand gently then remove it knowing they both wanted to hold hands but couldn't without being obvious.

A few moments later Sam had joined them and she wasted no time getting right to the questions after greeting them with a grin on her face. She blushed at her bold best friend and admonished her " Sam!... You waste no time"

Her friend laughed and shook her head "I woke up at 4 am and would you believe ..... your side of the bed was not slept in". Allison chuckled and shook her head " I slept there briefly .... like a hour or two...I didn't get under the covers and the rest of the night I spent with Jack if you must know.." She said soft enough so just the three of them heard.

She knew Jack must be known Sam knew about them her best friend wasn't hiding that she did and she sighed saying " This is between us though Sam.... don't go telling mom or anyone else...not until were ready to" Allie said and glanced at Jack knowing the two would need to eventually but things were just so fresh she wanted them to have the privilege of being a couple to themseleves just a while longer before everyone's curiosity came along with the press she was sure it'd get.

She saw her best friends face and chuckled knowing shed want more details Gunther and Jack's night was special and she wouldn't share. She saw her mom glance out and saw her brothers had joined too " I think mom's done with breakfast, let's all go get then I can show you around some of the area Jack and we can be tourists in out old state" she chuckled

Jack enjoyed the banter between Samantha and Allison. There was no doubt there were very few secrets between them. Allison faked some anger when she told her best friend that she slept in her own bed briefly and then confessed she and he slept together. There was no real surprise on Samantha's face only a satisfied grin that she got Allie to admit it.

He listened as Allie warned Samantha that this was strictly between them and not to tell Allison's mom or anyone else. He wondered if her friend really could keep a secret. He looked at Samantha glance around and then look at them.

Her and Allison had been through a lot together, sharing secrets about boys, snotty girls in their class, and things that happened at home. Now she wore a serious look. "Allie you know you can trust me. I promise I will not tell anyone else about what I know. My lips are sealed and you as my best friend, you can trust me." She said the trust thing again to emphasize her sincerity.

Jack looked at Allison, seeing her confirmation and then Samantha turned to Jack. "And you Mr. Wolfe are admired by my best friend and if I ever catch wind of you mistreating her. You'll have to deal with me."

Jack saw Allison laugh and then chuckle. "I promise I will never do anything to hurt her."

This seemed to satisfy Samantha and then Allison mentioned that breakfast was ready. "I look forward to having you as my personal guide today." The three laughed and he wondered if Samantha would join them.

Breakfast smelled great and when they all sat down, Henry asked if everyone had a good night's sleep. Jack spoke up, "the bed was very comfortable and I slept like a baby." He glanced at Samantha sitting across the table seeing the gleam in her eyes.

"Yes I had a great night's sleep even with Allison hogging the covers."

"And what about you Allison. Did you get a good night's sleep?"

Allison smiled when her best friend promised she wouldn't tell their secret and that she could trust her. Allison of course knew that, Samantha was more of a sister to her than a friend, but sometimes in her excitement she let things slip but she knew this was important to her so she knew it was sealed between them.

She chuckled when Samantha warned Jack knowing her best friend feared no-one and blushed when Jack promised he'd never do anything to hurt her and she heard the love and sincerity behind that statement.

She resisted leaning in and kissing him and laughed with him when he mentioned her being his personal guide for the day. " You'll be in great hands, I've been gone a few weeks but I still know all the best spots in town, plus we owe Sam and Ashton Graeters although they did cheat at wrestling in the pool."

Sam laughed loudly at that and said there were no rules to the game as they walked inside and let ashton in on the joke as the two began talking.

She sat next to Jack as they settled in and her dad asked everyone if they rested well. Jack spoke first saying he slept like a baby and Sam teased saying Allie hogged the covers knowing she wasn't there.

She heard her dad ask and she chuckled saying " Yes dad I slept really good, the most I've been actually it must've been the extra warmth from the sheets" she said and smiled and saw Sam smirk and glance at her before sipping her drink.

" How did everyone else sleep?" Allison said asking the table.

When Allison asked the general question, Jack looked around the table. Max said he had a great sleep, Dean the youngest brother said the same but when he looked at Ashton, there seemed to be a slight hesitation. He didn't know if anyone else caught his slight glance at Samantha before he said he hadn't slept that good in a long time. Samantha let out a little cough and said she slept very well. Jack swore she had just a slight blush etched on her face.

"I'm glad everyone had such a good night's sleep," Amelia said and then added, "dig in .... there's enough food to feed a naval fleet." Her comment brought laughter and everyone looked at Ashton.

There was something going on and was he the only one thinking that maybe ..... just maybe Ashton and Samantha hooked up last night. Did she sneak into Ashton's room? Jack knew Ashton had a thing for Samantha and he was leaving in a few days to head back to the Navy.

Did she give him a goodbye present .... something to remember his time at home? When he was able to whisper something to Allison he said, "I think Samantha and Ashton hooked up last night.

The breakfast conversation turned to what everyone was doing for the day with Henry commenting that Jack and Allison were leaving tomorrow to go back to the Big Apple. Max was planning to head for home and Dean said he had a meeting with his band for a gig they had coming up for the weekend.

Henry turned to Allison and Jack, asking, "What do you two have planned? Jack spoke up "I got a text from a friend of mine this morning and he invited Allison and I to visit him this evening for cocktails." He looked at Allison. "Sorry I didn't mention it. I know you have some things planned for us today and I'm sure this won't interfere with them. Are you ok with this?"

He noticed everyone's eyes on them and before she could answer Amelia said, "So Allison what did you have planned for today?"

Allison coughed a little to cover up what Jack whisphered then glanced quickly between her best friend and brother. She saw the slight blush on Sam's face and if they did hook up she had to have went back into the room in the middle of the night.

She saw Dean give Ashton a glance too but decided not to react but that couldve possibly been why and she smirked knowing her best friend had alot to talk to her about but she wouldnt put them on the spot just yet shed grill her when she got back home.

She heard her dad tell everyone they were leaving tomorrow to go back to New York and Max was leaving too it seemed they all had other plans today and she smiled softly when Jack apologized for not telling her sooner that his friend invited them to visit.

Her mom asked what she had plans to do before she could answer him and she said " I wanted to show Jack around town a bit, and then we were going to Graeters and then I wanted to show him Edgewater park, but whatever we can't do this visit I'm sure we can come again" Allison said politely.

She looked at Jack sweetly and said "Of course I'm ok with it Jack, we can just do things a little earlier, and then we can go to your friends place I'm happy to meet him and I'm sure he'll be happy to see you" Allison said and smiled. He had been doing everything with her and her family and she wanted to be fair with his time too because he was so kind with her.

She noted the reactions around the table with her being sweet to him and saw Sam's smirk knowing her family probably knew she and Jack were close from how they interacted but no-one knew just how close they were except Sam.

"Does that sound good Jack?" She asked

Back