Mad about the economy? Blame Donald Trump.

So you didn't post it after all. No surprise.
Why would he have anything actual/factual? But he fits right in with the racist Zip-a-Dee-do-dah.

Difficult to find actual facts that can hold upโ€ฆ

He is the same loser that said water had carbon in it right??

Iโ€™m starting to think Elementary school drop out.. the boardโ€™s own Billy Madison!

after 'truthing' that CEOs should be fired if they don't vote for him, it looks like not one chief executive in the fortune 100 have donated to his campaign

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...p&cvid=09d09bffddee450d883f181e72962ebf&ei=41

Maddow on the economy under the non-felon President, Joe Biden

Heading into the debate, she began, the press has told the public that financiers have turned against Biden on the basis of his record as an incumbent president. How could that be possible, Maddow asked, when we are presented with the "observable truth" of Biden's successes during his White House tenure?

"Under Joe Biden, we just had the best year of American job creation in the 21st century," Maddow said, before presenting a series of reports illustrating the Biden administration's wins. "The last time we had a streak this long of unemployment below four percent, it was the early 1960s."

Maddow also noted how the U.S. economy has flourished to the point of becoming the "envy of the world," even stabilizing the broader global economy. Additionally, the U.S. stock market is consistently shattering records, crime rates have reached a 50-year low, and Biden continually inks historic bipartisan legislation, such as his infrastructure initiatives.

Yale School of Management's senior dean for leadership studies Jerry Sonnenfeld wrote, "Recent headlines suggest that our nation's business leaders are embracing the presidential candidate Donald Trump. His campaign would have you believe that our nation's top chief executives are returning to support Mr. Trump for president, touting declarations of support from some prominent financiers."

"That is far from the truth,"
Sonnenfeld continued. "They didn't flock to him before, and they certainly aren't flocking to him now. Mr. Trump continues to suffer from the lowest level of corporate support in the history of the Republican Party. Not a single Fortune 100 chief executive has donated to the candidate so far this year, which indicates a major break from overwhelming business and executive support for Republican presidential candidates dating back over a century."

This is how patheticly STUPID the communist leftists are! Like Trump has said over and over, " The educated of of our society are now the RETARDS of our society!" The hilarious thing about it is hes making them look more severely retarded as every day passes! These fucking brain dead idiots are just gonna lose their shit in the coming weeks and it is just so fun to watch! It really is! Trump and Trump alone is branding a BIG "R" on each one of their foreheads and it will be there for life! Thats a promise! NOTHING CAN STOP WHATS COMING! WWG1WGA

This is how patheticly STUPID the communist leftists are! Like Trump has said over and over, " The educated of of our society are now the RETARDS of our society!" The hilarious thing about it is hes making them look more severely retarded as every day passes! These fucking brain dead idiots are just gonna lose their shit in the coming weeks and it is just so fun to watch! It really is! Trump and Trump alone is branding a BIG "R" on each one of their foreheads and it will be there for life! Thats a promise! NOTHING CAN STOP WHATS COMING! WWG1WGA

You still haven't answered my questions about this alleged re-written constitution.

You still haven't answered my questions about this alleged re-written constitution.
Are you that lazy or are you too stupid to comprehend the English language! Its out there for all to see. Now go fetch! Or just wait a couple of months when so much shit is going to fall on your heads at once , you communist fools wont know what hit you! TRUTH. NOTHING. CAN STOP WHATS COMING!

Are you that lazy or are you too stupid to comprehend the English language! Its out there for all to see. Now go fetch! Or just wait a couple of months when so much shit is going to fall on your heads at once , you communist fools wont know what hit you! TRUTH. NOTHING. CAN STOP WHATS COMING!

My mistake. I thought you were capable of answering a question regarding something you brought into the discussion.

So you didn't post it after all. No surprise.

I TOLD YOU, it's already BEEN posted. By me and others.

If you won't read it, it's not my fault you insist on looking and acting stupid.

I TOLD YOU, it's already BEEN posted. By me and others.

If you won't read it, it's not my fault you insist on looking and acting stupid.

Great then link it.

It's not my fault you can't find it.

You understand that a rising GDP is the result of a growing economy, yes? And that a falling GDP is because of a contracting economy?

And that jobs increase when the economy grows? And we lose jobs when the economy shrinks?

Or do you think the opposite is true, that jobs grow when employers are laying off workers because sales are down?

GW bush
"Economic growth, measured as the change in real GDP versus the prior quarter, averaged 1.8% from Q1 2001 to Q4 2008. This was slower than the 2.6% average from Q1 1989-Q4 2008. Real GDP grew nearly 3% during President Bush's first term but only 0.5% during his second term."

B Obama
"Overall for Obama, Economic growth, measured as the change in real GDP, averaged 2.0% from Q2 2009 to Q4 2016."

D Trump
"Measured from Q4 2016 to Q3 2020, GDP increased by $0.7 trillion or 4%, which represented an annualized average growth rate of 1.0%, the slowest among post-WW2 Presidents."

J Biden
"The Commerce Department reported Thursday that GDP expanded 3.1 percent in 2023, a year that began with heavy odds of a recession and closed out with fourth-quarter growth that blew away projections."

I might agree if I couldn't see all too clearly Trump winning the White House and raping an aide then proclaiming it an official act and the woman having to carry the child brought into being by that act to term.

And don't start me on the climate crisis we're fast approaching...

We were fast approaching a climate crisis 40 years ago, and then again 30, and then again 20 and OMG we only had a couple years to live 10 years ago! If you cant figure out its bullshit by now, I have some swamp land to sell you! It might only be worth pennies now, it will be worth millions in 10 years! And a little secret, Trump will be YOUR next president so good call on that one! And I promise you, the economy will be 10x better than what it is now! ๐Ÿ˜Š NOTHING CAN STOP WHaTS COMING! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ WWG1WGA

Last edited:
I might agree if I couldn't see all too clearly Trump winning the White House and raping an aide then proclaiming it an official act and the woman having to carry the child brought into being by that act to term.

And don't start me on the climate crisis we're fast approaching...
All acts are official. Thanks to the bought and paid for Supremes.

Biden has been an amazing president and he's pulled us from a recession. The fact that corporate greed is keeping us from reaping the full benefits of his stewardship. Another Trump presidency would devastated our country - economically, ecologically and educationally.

Biden has been an amazing president and he's pulled us from a recession. The fact that corporate greed is keeping us from reaping the full benefits of his stewardship. Another Trump presidency would devastated our country - economically, ecologically and educationally.
Yeah he was amazing all right! He can shit his pants and call Zelinski His favorite guy in the world, one he comsiders his best friend, PUTIN, his worst enemy! And whether ya like it or not ,Trump WILL be the next president! The best thing about this, Commie Joes presidency was nothing but a FRAUD, and he wont even be listed in our history books as a president! He will be listed as a corrupt politician who was hanged for TREASON, Sedition ,and crimes against humanity! This is 100% TRUTH! And those who are responsible for lying to you idiots, will all end up EXACTLY like Commie joe did, with a brand new rope necklace around their necks! Theres a reason Trump put 1/2 a billion dollars in 3 state of the art court rooms at GITMO! Theres a reason Commie joe couldnt close it if he tried but promised to during his 2020 campaign!๐Ÿ˜Š. NOTHING CAN STOP WHATS COMING! TRUTH ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA

Last edited:
Back