Makes me wince!

personally I dont like the use of the words rammed unless the story is Bdsm or non consent as this word always bring to mind pain

Ie: He rammed his long thick cock into he tight pussy as she screamed ect :kiss:

ow ow ow

destinie21 said:
personally I dont like the use of the words rammed unless the story is Bdsm or non consent as this word always bring to mind pain

Ie: He rammed his long thick cock into he tight pussy as she screamed ect :kiss:

:eek:

ow ow ow ow

Cunt, Clit and Cock. Used three times in the same sentence. At least a dozen times on each paragraph.

Yes, I know she has "c" no 1 and "c" no 2 and quite aware that he has "c" no 3... for God's sake get on with the story!!!!! If you are really trying to write one, or are you cunt, clit and cocking every trip?

Re: hiya

LorriLove said:
yes perdita darling, pre-cum, what the freek is that, it either cum's or it don't where men are concerned.
gets a bit dribbly sometimes before hand, but that's nature's assistance with lubrication surely.

I have used this phrase myself, on the grounds I don't know what else to call it. It is early seminal fluid that has next to no spermatazoa in it, emitted while the man is aroused but before orgasm. It is clear, not white, and has an entirely different taste and consistency. In fact it doesn't taste of much at all. Any of our more medical friends like to put a proper name to it?

Oh, and as far as i know men don't naturally self lubricate. That was reserved for the more advanced model ;) .

From perdita

Then there's post-cum; or maybe post-modern-cum? neo-cum? classical-cum? surreal-cum? ad nauseum-cum?

Cum hither.

A hard-on and no one to enjoy it with you? Cum-bersome.

A great place for sex? The Cum-berland gap.

A sexual expert? Summa Cum Loudly.

A big gush of semen? Cum-ulonimbus climax.

cum (kum) prep. 1. with; together with; including (used sometimes in financial phrases, as cum dividend, etc., which are often abbreviated simply cum). 2. Brit. closely related: the dwelling-cum-workshop was nearby. (t L)

Last edited:
In that vein

Sex at the disco Cum Dancing
Sex in Church Oh cum all ye faithful

Octavian

Re: Re: hiya

cahab said:
I have used this phrase myself, on the grounds I don't know what else to call it. It is early seminal fluid that has next to no spermatazoa in it, emitted while the man is aroused but before orgasm. It is clear, not white, and has an entirely different taste and consistency. In fact it doesn't taste of much at all. Any of our more medical friends like to put a proper name to it?

Oh, and as far as i know men don't naturally self lubricate. That was reserved for the more advanced model ;) .

I have used it too. What's wrong with it? The medical name is "pre-ejaculatory fluid." Colloquially, we refer to ejaculatory fluid as cum. So, wouldn't it follow that the colloquialism to pre ejaculatory fluid is pre cum?

But I'd love to hear of another word to use for this so I can vary my stories. Any ideas?

Oh - the phrase that makes me cringe: "drooling" cock or pussy. Drooling is just not a sexy word for me. At all.

Re: Re: Re: hiya

DarlingNikki said:
I have used it too. What's wrong with it? The medical name is "pre-ejaculatory fluid." Colloquially, we refer to ejaculatory fluid as cum. So, wouldn't it follow that the colloquialism to pre ejaculatory fluid is pre cum?

But I'd love to hear of another word to use for this so I can vary my stories. Any ideas?

How about semen? When you get right down to it there are only two fluids that come (cum) out of the urethra: urine and semen (the fluid that carries sperm). There aren't that many glands pruducing fluid down there.

Pre-cum is just one of those "fingers scratching against the blackboard" words for me. Oddly, I never cringe at fingernails scratching against a blackboard. Remember Quint in "Jaws"?

Climax in a group scene? Cum-ulation.

Gay sex in a tuxedo? Cum-berbuns.

Re: Re: Re: Re: hiya

Vincent E said:
How about semen? When you get right down to it there are only two fluids that come (cum) out of the urethra: urine and semen (the fluid that carries sperm). There aren't that many glands pruducing fluid down there.

http://www.scarleteen.com/boyfriend/mrhappy2.html

"There are three different substances that can come out of a healthy penis. Two of them are clear in color, and two of them can contain sperm… but they're not the same two!

True! Healthy penises are designed to give a way for three different liquids to exit the body: urine, pre-ejaculatory fluid (precum, the clear, sticky stuff that can come out of an erect penis when you are very aroused), and semen (the fluid that comes out during ejaculation or orgasm).

Urine and pre-ejaculatory fluid are usually both clear, whereas semen is usually cloudy or milky in color. However, urine is the only fluid that comes out of your penis that does not contain sperm. Both pre-ejaculatory fluid and semen usually contain sperm, although pre-ejaculatory fluid doesn't contain as many sperm as semen does."

If I say semen is leaking out of someone's penis, the reader will think the character is having an orgasm and will get confused if he isn't.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hiya

DarlingNikki said:
If I say semen is leaking out of someone's penis, the reader will think the character is having an orgasm and will get confused if he isn't.
Nikki, sweetheart, what I cut out of your quote is more than I want to know. As for the above snippet, I'm not one to give much credit to the avg. Lit. reader, but this discredit is a bit much.

I like semen and I like leaky semen (esp. leaking out of me); just me though.

Perdita

p.s. I'm not arguing, it does seem a matter of 'taste' here. ;)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hiya

perdita said:
Nikki, sweetheart, what I cut out of your quote is more than I want to know. As for the above snippet, I'm not one to give much credit to the avg. Lit. reader, but this discredit is a bit much.

I like semen and I like leaky semen (esp. leaking out of me); just me though.

Perdita

p.s. I'm not arguing, it does seem a matter of 'taste' here. ;)

It's entirely a matter of taste. And I'm certainly not suggesting that anyone use any word they don't like. I'm not trying to argue either :) I'm just pointing out that semen and precum/pre ejaculatory fluid are two different things. If I assume a reader will think semen = semen, I'm not discrediting them at all, I'm giving them credit. If anyone has another word for precum that actually refers to the same substance, I'd love to use it to vary my stories with.

oh so true

DarlingNikki said:
Oh - the phrase that makes me cringe: "drooling" cock or pussy. Drooling is just not a sexy word for me. At all.

Drooling makes me think of Lenny and Squiggy from the Laverne and Shirley show.

Leaking... well, to be honest, leaking has too many negative connotations for me. Perhaps it is the engineer in me. I do love the bead that forms on the tip as I tease him. It is very useful.

Leaking just makes me think about incontinence, though. Definitely unsexy!

Another wincer for me: when genitals itch. "I itched to have his cock in me." Itching has WAY too many negatives associated with it for me.

:rose: b

BK:

Bkeen: your name is suggestive in more ways than a thong, e.g., I'm keen on you; you're keen...

Perdita

my one regret

P-

my one regret is that my initials here are BK... makes me think of that nasty broiler thing.

Re: my one regret

bridgetkeeney said:
... makes me think of that nasty broiler thing.
Sorry, don't know what that is. Don't tell me if it's too gross. P.

Re: Re: my one regret

perdita said:
Sorry, don't know what that is. Don't tell me if it's too gross. P.

Well, it depends if fast food makes you wince.

Burger King has a BK Broiler. I cannot say that I have ever partaken of one, but then, I haven't been that desperate.

OK. "BK" is not even in my consciousness, so no big. Sorry it's in yours.

keenly felt compassion, P. :rose:

Got all kinds. My taste in anatomical terms is extremely limited and probably frustratingly boring; I immediately turn off upon metaphorical description, imaginative euphemism, Harlequin favorites, or nature images. I don't like honeypots or man-roots. (I swear! I read it the day before yesterday!) Likewise manhood, member, or sex-as-a-body-part, especially when combined with such memorable adjectives as quivering or dripping.

I too adhere to the "if I heard it in junior high, I don't wanna read it" standard. Some exceptions can be made, like dick and tits. Occasionally. Audience and character in question must be taken into account.

I think the area with the most potential for abuse is anything anal. It's a tricky subject and there are really very few flattering/erotic terms for the human anus. I just have dealt by keeping the pointer precariously placed over the "back" arrow when delving into the Anal category, literarily speaking.

Cringeworthy

Yep, a lot of phrases get to me. Never cared for the word pussy, or dick. Or socialized medicine.

On one level, I can't really find fault with any words a writer uses to get his point across. If a story that was hot becomes otherwise because of an unfortunate turn of phrase, your subliminal editor should kick in and skip to the next sentence. You know what they are trying to say. There's a finite number of ways for penises and vaginas to interact, after all, and allowances should be made for those trying to differentiate their work from others have the indentical f/f/m/ts/scat combination of participants.

A true philosopher, facing something like "he thrusted his marbled shaft up her babyhole" shouldn't become disgusted simply because the idea of motherhood and the birth canal has been injected into what was an otherwise enjoyable parable about Hungarian circus midgets having a moresome with a blonde paralegal, nor should he nitpick that "thrusted" is not a word, what with the difference between process and stative verbs and all. One should enjoy it as sort of a found poem, or watching a train wreck.

We all have our preferences and dislikes. Some people write razor sharp, like words etched with an ink drenched scalpel. Other people are using melted crayola on a butter knife. Reading the latter helps you appreciate the former, says I.

Re: Cringeworthy

Originally posted by XicotencatlSmith[/B]

Dear X,
What an unusual name. Are you by chance related to Quetzovercoatl, the Mayan feathered serpent?
MG

Re: Re: Cringeworthy

MathGirl said:
Dear X,
What an unusual name. Are you by chance related to Quetzovercoatl, the Mayan feathered serpent?
MG

Q, as we called him, was Xicotencatl's brother. You'll have to see the whole story over in the Avatars and nicknames thread.

Mmm... "he gave her his mayan feathered serpent"

I think I see a new cringeworthy phrase I can use, maybe minus the feathers. (No, I'll keep the feathers. After all: "Kinky is using a feather, perverted is using the whole damn chicken")

Mathgirl flames away

I did think of something that does make me cringe while reading a post in another thread entitled "Ridin' the cotton pony"

It is not easy to bring menstruation into polite conversation or literature, is it? Even the Marquis de Sade, the sickest of the original gangsta sick puppies, left the topic pretty much alone.
I was posturing earlier that no phraseology could keep me from finishing a story I wanted to read.

I have to admit it would pretty much kill any desire to finish an erotic story if it suddenly involved Aunt Flo and girls that can't go swimming. I'm not a medical doctor, and I only vaguely remember the class wherein we viewed a filmstrip on the whole subject, but I understand from TV that it all involves absorbing (using wings, if possible) amazing quantities of blue fluid, much like the kind of blue fluid that is emitted by babies in other commercials, so the whole thing has to do with women and whether or not they are having babies.

My wife just tells me she's "having an affair this week."

Re: Mathgirl flames away

XicotencatlSmith said:
IMy wife just tells me she's "having an affair this week."
Dear X,
Probably tea and canasta with some of the girls.
MG

Back