Massive cock in my ass?

I've had more than a few cocks inside me and I've always had a tight ass. My problem is this new guy has a massive cock. Very thick and long. I can barely get more than the head in my mouth when blowing. We've been trying to fit him in my ass recently lots of lube and time for his head to enter and he's got 4 and a bit inches inside me at some point. Any help getting the other half in? He really enjoys going balls deep.
Send him
My way I’ll help ;) XD

I've had more than a few cocks inside me and I've always had a tight ass. My problem is this new guy has a massive cock. Very thick and long. I can barely get more than the head in my mouth when blowing. We've been trying to fit him in my ass recently lots of lube and time for his head to enter and he's got 4 and a bit inches inside me at some point. Any help getting the other half in? He really enjoys going balls deep.
-a couple cocktails
-good rim job to relax
-Dildos small to large
-lube…a lot
-patience
-enjoy

I would use some toys prior to his penetration. Help loosen muscles, and I've read a few times it's best for you to lightly push your rosebud out as he starts to push in

But the most important thing to do is: when he starts to push IN, you need to push OUT with the same muscles that you use when you take a crap. The harder you push out, the easier the entry in.
THIS!!

I've never had an issue with length. Girth is what can hurt and the above advice really works. I''ve always found the first inch hurts the most, after that as long as there is plenty of lube and a little patience I can take long ones quite easily. Thick ones sting more.

Once the head is all the way in, have him stop. Take a moment to relax, then try to push him out. At the same time he then begins to slowly sink into you. Once he gets balls deep, ask him to hold there for a bit, until you feel yourself relax around him. This is one of my favorite parts, because I know it will feel so much better when I’m being fucked vs inexperienced guys who just want to slam it in.

Edit: Damn, now I wish I had a guy pushing his meat into me now

Last edited:
Once the head is all the way in, have him stop. Take a moment to relax, then try to push him out. At the same time he then begins to slowly sink into you. Once he gets balls deep, ask him to hold there for a bit, until you feel yourself relax around him. This is one of my favorite parts, because I know it will feel so much better when I’m being fucked vs inexperienced guys who just want to slam it in.

Edit: Damn, now I was I had a guy pushing his meat into me now
This.

My husband has a huge cock and I just recently have been able to take it all in my ass. It took me years to figure out how to get it all in there but let me tell you girl, you want it ALL in there. The pleasure is something that is hard to describe. I don’t know if it’s the A spot G spot or whatever it’s called but DAMN! Here’s how I do it: 1. 10min before the fun I put in a cocoa butter suppository. 2. i found it helpful to be very turned on first, 2. I use vibrating dildo in my vagina that also stimulates my clit (it seems like a lot but it feels amazing and really helps me to release the tension) 3. position, face down on the bed with a few pillows under my hips to help push up my ass and increased the stimulation to my clit, 4. We go slow while I’m getting off on my dildo. At this point I usually start pushing back into him because though he is big and can be a lot there’s a spot he hits with his cock and that is worth all of the effort! I try not to orgasm until he is fully in because the orgasm I have with him fully pounding my ass is the most amazing, mind blowing thing I have ever experienced. It rockets up and down my body and leaves me shaking. Mmmm.. makes me want to go do it now. We have anal sex at least once a week, sometimes more.
Other women I have been with have described similar types of orgasms from being ass fucked.

My husband has a huge cock and I just recently have been able to take it all in my ass. It took me years to figure out how to get it all in there but let me tell you girl, you want it ALL in there. The pleasure is something that is hard to describe. I don’t know if it’s the A spot G spot or whatever it’s called but DAMN! Here’s how I do it: 1. 10min before the fun I put in a cocoa butter suppository. 2. i found it helpful to be very turned on first, 2. I use vibrating dildo in my vagina that also stimulates my clit (it seems like a lot but it feels amazing and really helps me to release the tension) 3. position, face down on the bed with a few pillows under my hips to help push up my ass and increased the stimulation to my clit, 4. We go slow while I’m getting off on my dildo. At this point I usually start pushing back into him because though he is big and can be a lot there’s a spot he hits with his cock and that is worth all of the effort! I try not to orgasm until he is fully in because the orgasm I have with him fully pounding my ass is the most amazing, mind blowing thing I have ever experienced. It rockets up and down my body and leaves me shaking. Mmmm.. makes me want to go do it now. We have anal sex at least once a week, sometimes more.
I am very jealous!

My wife is super sexual, but anal is a no go for her.

(But not necessarily for me!) 🤩

Can you please talk to my wife?? 🤪

Oh my, she is missing out. It is unbelievable.
Sadly, it’s a HARD limit for her!!

I have been with other women who really enjoyed anal. So I’ve gotten my fill, literally and figuratively over the years.

There’s plenty of other areas that are “open”

THIS!!

I've never had an issue with length. Girth is what can hurt and the above advice really works. I''ve always found the first inch hurts the most, after that as long as there is plenty of lube and a little patience I can take long ones quite easily. Thick ones sting more.
The sting is the most exciting part and one has to learn to enjoy it and tolerate for some minutes when the final moment happens and the ejaculation delivered into the rectum or better still in intestine, the sudden change of stinging pain into lingering orgasm lasting for longer time and the afterglow memorable.

What is preventing him from going "balls deep"? Are you struggling with taking the length or his girth?

Have you tried using plugs to help stretch and open you? Get some plugs of various length and girth prior to him entering you. And lube. lots and lots of lube.

Try different positions like on your side or on your back or on top.

Being on the smaller - average size myself I don't encounter this problem when anal happens.

Practice, practice, practice, plug , plug plug

Lubes, lots and lots of lube ummmm fuck it and use the entire freaking bottle of Astroglide and have him go very gently and slow for like the first hour 😳?!?!

Last thing you need is a torn rectum which a dick that size can do if he's not gentle and you don't have that much lube!?

Back