Massive cock in my ass?

I had a large one yesterday. It was spontaneous, as we were meeting for a blow job, but then he wanted to fuck me.

Long story short, he was damn good with his cock and masterfully fucked me using only spit for initial lube, and his pre cum for the rest. Of course I helped by using the technique I posted above. And also by having cleaned out earlier in case such a thing would happen, as I agreed to meet another top later in the day.

Last edited:
When I was training for my partner to use a dildo on me, I used the Blunt Plugs from SquarePegToys to work my way up to the size I needed. I can't say enough good things about Scott's products, if you are interested in anal play at all, he makes some of the best tools for working on your hole. Of course, after I got to the size needed for the dildo we were using, I kept going, and I'm now at the point where she's able to fist me. It's just a matter of slow and steady practice and progress. It took me months of training to get to that point, but the journey was just as fun as the results.

If you are using plugs on a regular basis, you should also read the plug primer on his site for some good advice about material safety. There's no medically approved way to stretch out your asshole, and any doctor is going to just tell you not to put anything in your ass, period. So you'll need to engage with online communities into that if you want to get recommendations on how to do it safely, and how to deal with problems like anal fissures that can result from being too ambitious.

I've had more than a few cocks inside me and I've always had a tight ass. My problem is this new guy has a massive cock. Very thick and long. I can barely get more than the head in my mouth when blowing. We've been trying to fit him in my ass recently lots of lube and time for his head to enter and he's got 4 and a bit inches inside me at some point. Any help getting the other half in? He really enjoys going balls deep.
Don’t try to rush to get it in. Your ass will stretch to accommodate it, but the bigger it is, the longer it will take to be relaxed enough to allow it in. Trying to get it in before you are ready puts you at risk of trauma that might be hard to recover from. You can’t use too much lube. Do a bit more play in the early stages of it sliding in, to keep yourselves aroused as it works its way in…. Patience and perseverance will get you there

Back