Mathgirl Turns 21

Hmmmmm

perdita said:
Maths, pardon the sidetrack. I cannot remember turning 21. I know I was married, nothing else of the year. Bummer. I do remember 30, 40 and 50 though.

Perdita

Hi darling, married so young, I still had 9 years of freedom to go:devil:

I too have a memory lapse of the day I tuned 21, it could have been the booze, but more probably stoned on some illegal substance that had found its way into my tobacco. They say if you can remember the 1960's you couldn't have been there.:D

I too remember 40 & 50, but I must admit 30 is still a bit vague.

I suffered my first non carded drinking session at 16, they were a bit easy going in the villages back then, of course over here legal drinking and voting age is 18.

I don't remember my 21st. I know that in my 22nd year I was busily sleeping my way across the United States. (I kid you not) and I was married by the time I was 24 (separated by 25)....

go figure..

Cripes

raphy said:
I don't remember my 21st. I know that in my 22nd year I was busily sleeping my way across the United States. (I kid you not) and I was married by the time I was 24 (separated by 25)....

go figure..

Wow, so like you fell asleep on a train raphy, wow:devil: :D

Re: Cripes

pop_54 said:
Wow, so like you fell asleep on a train raphy, wow:devil: :D

I wish ...

Hitch-hiked, actually.. From LA to Sioux City. 3000 miles is a lot of hitch-hiking :devil:

Woo woo woo

I'm getting ready to go out the celebrate my birthday. Gonna go out and not drink.
MG

Maths, I saw your comment on the phony thread. Here you go.

I submitted my Chain story chapter two days ago and it has15 views now (none mine). How long before it gets posted?

Happy Birthday!

Perdita :rose:

perdita said:
Maths, I saw your comment on the phony thread. Here you go.

I submitted my Chain story chapter two days ago and it has15 views now (none mine). How long before it gets posted?

Happy Birthday!

Perdita :rose:
Dear Perdita,
I have no idea. I didn't know WWCSs were to be posted. DG's was already done a long time ago.

I'm off to raise hell in San Mateo! Woo woo woo
MG

Re: Woo woo woo

MathGirl said:
I'm getting ready to go out the celebrate my birthday. Gonna go out and not drink.
MG

I wouldn't have told you this before you left, in case it worked. But now you're reading this with a hangover I'll tell you the secret of staying sober. First eat a greasy breakfast before you leave: bacon, fried eggs, fried potatoes etc. Then always drink straight spirits like neat whiskey or a spirit mixed only with water, club soda or tonic water. Everyone will think you're a hard drinker because you drink spirits without sweeteners, but you'll always be sober. They'll just assume you're drunk. You're not allowed to know this until after your first legal pissup, however. Happy birthday.

Happy 21's Math Girl. Have you completed all of your school stuff yet? (It's been so long since I've thought to ask.)

And to think, it seems like only yesterday, I was turning 21, but I'll be 29 in less than 2 months.

Enjoy your 20's Maths, they go by faster than you might think. Party your butt off, by the time your my age, you'll just want to sleep:) (especially if you have kids- I'd wait on that too:eek: )

PierceStreet said:
Next up for 21: Lauren.
Yup. Except that 21 don't, to my knowledge, really mean shit for that lass, except another year to the books. She's been allowed to make an ass of herself in public for years already. Right, L?

Almost three, but all of my friends were a bit older than me, so except when I went out alone, no one checked since I was 16. :D

Lauren Hynde said:
Almost three, but all of my friends were a bit older than me, so except when I went out alone, no one checked since I was 16. :D

Checked what?

Gauche

Yep. Pretty sure. It was in some place at Piccadilly Circus and I had left my ID at the hotel.

Just as well, though. It was a Saturday, and apparently they were only letting over 21s enter... Bloody fascists. :eek:

perdita said:
I am interested in finding out just how one does that. San Mateo, really!
Dear Perdita,
I got to talk to Willie Mac and Mr Mays. Hadn't seen them for a long time.
MG

MathGirl said:
Dear Perdita,
Yes, I'm sure that made your day.
MG
MG,

Now you be kind to Perdita. She can't help being deprived of an appreciation for the finer things in life. Probably a result of spending too much time around college types. :)

How were M & M doing? I'd heard somewhere that W. Mays was feeling poorly.

RF

Rumple Foreskin said:
How were M & M doing? I'd heard somewhere that W. Mays was feeling poorly.
Dear Rumple,
On Friday evening, he was wearing those stupid cowboy boots, chowing down on ribs, and seemed to be just fine.
MG

Back