Men removing pubic hair

I have a deep hatred of body hair, so I started shaving my genital region back in the early 1990's, longggggg before it was cool to do so.

To me it seemed pretty simple: if you shave, it does not itch.

I shave it every few days, but here is the thing; if you shave it often, it does not take long to shave. Just a few minutes while in the shower, but I have been doing it for 30 years now too. If it grows back and gets itchy, then it takes a while to hack back off.

Incidentally I started shaving my legs and other parts of me about a year ago, which is something I will continue to do. It takes very little time once it is done and routinely done, and while I am hardly a trendsetter on anything, I predict in a few years men will be shaving more and more of themselves as well.
Like you I've been shaved for years...starting with my genital area and progressing from there over the years til today where I shave my entire body.
Like you, I shave in the shower...my upper body every couple days and my legs/arms maybe once a week.
As I get older, (and I'm really old...lol)..and my body hair gets more unruly, what I like to call "old man hair", I like not having body hair more and more 🙃...plus it makes me feel sexy 😅...

Last edited:
Has anyone tried any of the at home laser devices? Do they work at all?
My ex did it for beard while transitioning MtoF.
They work some. Not as good as professional. Laser only removes black/very dark brown hair.
Blonde, red, and gray are not affected.

I strongly recommend professional waxing. I have been doing it for years.

If you have a full bush, and are hairy, you may start with every 3 weeks. Then go to 4.

There is strong discomfort when the wax is removed. Not gonna lie.
But it goes away with the cream they apply.

I use coochie cream at home.

You will find your grow back reduce, but not for months. Or even a year. It's all about life cycle of follicles.

Some studios do bikini wax on men. Some do a full broh-zillian. Removing all hair. You can even get butt strip if you want to feel really clean.

I have a slave who doesn't trim or remove hair.
One thing I loathe is hair between my teeth.

My slave cannot change too much or his wife may notice.

We are planning a little trim of the hair above and around his cock. Very discrete.

We are also planning to completely remove the hair, very sparse, on his shaft. Since his wife doesn't suck his cock, she shouldn't notice.

Under his balls, and his anal strip will have all hair removed.

My plan is to use small, safety scissors to trim the long hairs down. I have shave oil and shave lotion specific for the public area.

He knows we will need to keep him hard while working on his shaft. I am willing to sacrifice my mouth to keep him hard.

When he is all cleaned up, my QC test will be with my fingers, lips, and tongue.

I will add an update of success as soon as I finish him.
I mean shaving him.

I used to shave as I keet that area down yonder completely hairless. My MIF introduced me to hair removal cream as even though I shave smooth, she was getting a rash round the mouth of the schlong play. One day, after some frolicking, she introduced a hair removal cream, applied it all over crack, sack & shaft, a very hands on kinda gal. A few mins later we rinsed it off OMG, it felt like a babies butt. She applied edible coconut oil & worked it gently, giving rise to another session. She couldn't keep her mouth hands or any part off it thereafter. Personally, I noticed that the hair has gone softer too & took longer to reappear. From shaving every freakin day, I now hair remove twice a week & yup, that's all I need - it stays complete hairless down there. Gradually aapplied it to underarms ..... yippeeeee, no more razors for meeeee.

I have a slave who doesn't trim or remove hair.
One thing I loathe is hair between my teeth.

My slave cannot change too much or his wife may notice.

We are planning a little trim of the hair above and around his cock. Very discrete.

We are also planning to completely remove the hair, very sparse, on his shaft. Since his wife doesn't suck his cock, she shouldn't notice.

Under his balls, and his anal strip will have all hair removed.

My plan is to use small, safety scissors to trim the long hairs down. I have shave oil and shave lotion specific for the public area.

He knows we will need to keep him hard while working on his shaft. I am willing to sacrifice my mouth to keep him hard.

When he is all cleaned up, my QC test will be with my fingers, lips, and tongue.

I will add an update of success as soon as I finish him.
I mean shaving him.

I trimmed a fwb pubes one day and her husband got suspicious. But she managed to fob him off. I had to stop wearing aftershave though, as her skin was very sensitive and gave her a noticeable rash.

IMO, the best time to make that first trim is right after a hot and sweaty day.
We had been to. WDW in early Swptember, extremely humid. I felt gross at the end of the day.
The next time we went, I got waxed the week before. I said it was in anticipation of being sweaty and gross.
When asked, I used my story.
I wax monthly now with no questions.

Male 57 here - I started getting waxed almost a year ago and love it. It's just for me. I trimmed for awhile then shaved. Now just prefer the feel of the results of waxing. I see the esthitician every 5 weeks or so.

Just ordered a Braun IPL device. Should be here next week. We're both looking foreword to trying it out.

Found out it doesn't work on grey hair, so decided on doing so before it's too late! lol. Beyond that, there's a place about two hours away that does electrolysis hair removal. That might be next on the list.

Male 57 here - I started getting waxed almost a year ago and love it. It's just for me. I trimmed for awhile then shaved. Now just prefer the feel of the results of waxing. I see the esthitician every 5 weeks or so.
Do you find that some areas of waxing hurt more than others. I did OK when I left a rather large landing strip on my front side. My last trip I went full bare and the front side (where some surgeries had left scar tissue) hurt way worse. It was all I could stand to get thru that session. I have not been back and now have a full bush.

Just ordered a Braun IPL device. Should be here next week. We're both looking foreword to trying it out.

Found out it doesn't work on grey hair, so decided on doing so before it's too late! lol. Beyond that, there's a place about two hours away that does electrolysis hair removal. That might be next on the list.
That Braun is quite expensive for my taste so I'll just use a regular pair of scissors and a straight edge blade to carefully get the job done. Save hundreds and still looks very good IMHO 🙂

My wife has yet to complain about the nose being tickled by any of my oubes and whatever she's using is doing a fine job too hmmmmm!! I've even posted a few examples of her work of art so to speak 😜

That Braun is quite expensive for my taste so I'll just use a regular pair of scissors and a straight edge blade to carefully get the job done. Save hundreds and still looks very good IMHO 🙂
I agree it wasn't super cheap. After dealing with some stuff, I'm just done with not taking care of myself. Plus she'll get to use it too. It was WAAAAYYY cheaper than laser treatments for both of us.

I agree it wasn't super cheap. After dealing with some stuff, I'm just done with not taking care of myself. Plus she'll get to use it too. It was WAAAAYYY cheaper than laser treatments for both of us.
Oh yeah much less expensive than kaser treatments ofc but I figured a little shaving and clipping every so often like on a Saturday morning and a touchup mid week then I'm good!?!?

My wife who's not hairy at all ( never shaved her legs since she honestly has no hair on said legs ) does trimming and shaving like every other day even haaaa!! No complaints here 😜

Oh yeah much less expensive than kaser treatments ofc but I figured a little shaving and clipping every so often like on a Saturday morning and a touchup mid week then I'm good!?!?

My wife who's not hairy at all ( never shaved her legs since she honestly has no hair on said legs ) does trimming and shaving like every other day even haaaa!! No complaints here 😜
Lucky that works for both of you.

In our case she's got super light, really sensitive skin and thick dark hair. Any time she shaves she gets rashes and flareups that last until the hair starts irritating her again. Waxing is too painful for her. Even trimmed hairs on me leave her irritated. So, figured this was worth a shot. I'm worried that even the light will be an issue for her, so hopefully it isn't wasted $$$! lol.

In our case she's got super light, really sensitive skin and thick dark hair. Any time she shaves she gets rashes and flareups that last until the hair starts irritating her again. Waxing is too painful for her. Even trimmed hairs on me leave her irritated. So, figured this was worth a shot. I'm worried that even the light will be an issue for her, so hopefully it isn't wasted $$$! lol.
If she's that sensitive.. might hurt

I'm old and grey as I mentioned in a previous post. The inexpensive unit I purchased didn't seem to do anything for me.
Based on what I've read, dark hair and light skin is the most favorable condition for IPL to work well. Advice and instructions, however, say that the hair needs to be shaved before treatment. (My unit even included a disposable razor.) Hair above skin level may end up being singed by heat from the laser.

I've yet to try waxing and generally use a good trimmer and razor for everything. But the occasional nick or pinch isn't a good thing. A recent experience with sensitive area hair removal cream has been positive. A few days later I have a slight stubble on my mons pubis but under my shaft, my sack and the rest are still hairless and smooth. I guess time will tell but no hair below the beltline is a good thing for me.

If she's that sensitive.. might hurt
We're going to find out. She can wax her lower legs, but anything above the knee she can't handle. I'm hoping this doesn't bother her. I'm sure it won't bother me, but we'll see about that too.

I’m getting my backside waxed today. It has been a while from my last front side waxing and I’m ready to experiment again. I won’t go full bare on the front again. The landing strip area just hurt too much but the backside hair seems thinner so I hope I like it.

We're both due for the IPL again tonight. Planning on once per week. A slight warm feeling when it flashes. My guess is way less painful than waxing.

I shave base of my shaft and balls, if you keep up with it when you shower, it’s super easy and takes no time. Although a buddy on here recommended some waxing stuff for at home, and also said to get it done professionally once and pay attention.

I have used the removal cream before, always do a test patch and use a timer. One time I let it go a little long and my skin was super tender for a couple days, luckily not the bad rash you hear about

I shave base of my shaft and balls, if you keep up with it when you shower, it’s super easy and takes no time. Although a buddy on here recommended some waxing stuff for at home, and also said to get it done professionally once and pay attention.

I have used the removal cream before, always do a test patch and use a timer. One time I let it go a little long and my skin was super tender for a couple days, luckily not the bad rash you hear about

My only issue with shaving was that I have coarse thick black hair and even after shaving smooth it’s a 5 o’clock shadow then stubble by the evening.

Back